photo-10.jpg

Edited by sng28

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

the return of my parquet flooring...heng eh..not that bad afterall... ;):bow:

photo-11.jpg

photo-10.jpg

photo-8.jpg

Cant view the photos..... :(

bro ask you ah..during polishing of parquet one strip came off...they told me coz its very thin thats why came off...they tried to mend it..but it looks still bad...its olike 0.5-0.75cm breath and pretty long about 20cm...for repair of this kinda strips..can it be done where its not obvious? I can see hollow holes still among that strip...now...

also my granite flooring in my toilet was full of scrathes during the to reno..and no protection was laid then..its horribly badly scratched now..marble polishing guy says it cannot be done..its really badly scratched...as they put bags of sand and tubs on the floor previously and drag and pull..its so scratched i don't know what to say.......

:furious:

What will other house owners do if they face the same situation as u? :unsure:

What will other house owners do if they face the same situation as u? :unsure:

i feel like opening window and jump out :D :D :D me so tired!!!!!!!! and my that toilet the part where i hacked the bath tub laid liao.....the tiles..and toilet bowl install liao..if my granite tile polish cannot hor..then wat..cannot be owner request hack and retile back granite right?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: my shower glass coming for installation also..if really cannot polish off the scratches...wont that be ALOT of extra work...and each time they remove sth...they always end up damaging sth else.......omg......its an endless chain or 'repairs' leh....... :o :o anyway...contractor still insist can polish off one..so we'll see......its huay neow neow.....despite the fact that my tile is huay neow neow and i still can see the lines...blardily obvious.......

BEFORE

photo-5-1.jpg]

Edited by sng28

i feel like opening window and jump out :D :D :D me so tired!!!!!!!! and my that toilet the part where i hacked the bath tub laid liao.....the tiles..and toilet bowl install liao..if my granite tile polish cannot hor..then wat..cannot be owner request hack and retile back granite right?? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: my shower glass coming for installation also..if really cannot polish off the scratches...wont that be ALOT of extra work...and each time they remove sth...they always end up damaging sth else.......omg......its an endless chain or 'repairs' leh....... :o :o anyway...contractor still insist can polish off one..so we'll see......its huay neow neow.....despite the fact that my tile is huay neow neow and i still can see the lines...blardily obvious.......

BEFORE

floor-1.jpg

I'm really sorry about what had happened to u. If I don't ask u to go ahead with your ID in the first place when u asked me to quote, u won't come to this stage at all. His quote is really reasonable and compare to mine, mine is more expensive moreover I'm not providing any 3D drawings. Really really sorry about it. :(

I'm really sorry about what had happened to u. If I don't ask u to go ahead with your ID in the first place when u asked me to quote, u won't come to this stage at all. His quote is really reasonable and compare to mine, mine is more expensive moreover I'm not providing any 3D drawings. Really really sorry about it. :(

i'm still trying to smile sweetly...and keeping it very harmonious but i'm a little overdue..i'm supposed to move in late may...sigh..BUT its definitely NOT your fault bro :) and oh 3D erms useless..didnt hv anyone that matches...and it took first copy took 1 week and revised one is another week which is still wrong..so i went ahead to do it ...without 3D...thats why i use brains and eyes and imagination to pick all my laminates, wall colours..to ensure that it matches well...do all the drawings to ensure don't do wrongly...but the 1 pc vanity cabinet in MBR toilet i use verbal one.. salah...think my contractor too bz liao maybe....cannot remember ...but really kill my brain cells sia i tell u..hahahha and now its all the probs thats not within my control..if i can do all the work myself i would do right from tiling..kekkekekke :dribble:

next time round I'm betting all my eggs on you liao..i really mai liao..scared sia... :D

oh oh last but not least my ID gng on trip...his say he is on leave..from tml till sunday...and all i can do now is clean and cover WIW with plastic xcover as a shield from dust as i really need move in liao...LOL* BESTEST

p/s: still appreciate all your assistance and advice rendered bro..i still owe u kopi..but wait hor..now i everyday go on site to see....and its like morning 9am i stay till 7-8pm on site..while they work and i either watch, help, resolve queries or i clean...LOL***

Edited by sng28

check out the scratches on my toilet floor...

photo-5-2.jpg

the lobangs......

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

photo-9-1.jpg

its ALL OVER......

photo-8-1.jpg

check out the scratches on my toilet floor...

photo-5-2.jpg

the lobangs......

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-7-1.jpg

photo-9-1.jpg

its ALL OVER......

photo-8-1.jpg

Omg....

bro ask you ah..during polishing of parquet one strip came off...they told me coz its very thin thats why came off...they tried to mend it..but it looks still bad...its olike 0.5-0.75cm breath and pretty long about 20cm...for repair of this kinda strips..can it be done where its not obvious? I can see hollow holes still among that strip...

Use wood putty to cover the holes and then sand and vanish wil do.

i'm still trying to smile sweetly...and keeping it very harmonious but i'm a little overdue..i'm supposed to move in late may...sigh..BUT its definitely NOT your fault bro :) and oh 3D erms useless..didnt hv anyone that matches...and it took first copy took 1 week and revised one is another week which is still wrong..so i went ahead to do it ...without 3D...thats why i use brains and eyes and imagination to pick all my laminates, wall colours..to ensure that it matches well...do all the drawings to ensure don't do wrongly...but the 1 pc vanity cabinet in MBR toilet i use verbal one.. salah...think my contractor too bz liao maybe....cannot remember ...but really kill my brain cells sia i tell u..hahahha and now its all the probs thats not within my control..if i can do all the work myself i would do right from tiling..kekkekekke :dribble:

next time round I'm betting all my eggs on you liao..i really mai liao..scared sia... :D

oh oh last but not least my ID gng on trip...his say he is on leave..from tml till sunday...and all i can do now is clean and cover WIW with plastic xcover as a shield from dust as i really need move in liao...LOL* BESTEST

p/s: still appreciate all your assistance and advice rendered bro..i still owe u kopi..but wait hor..now i everyday go on site to see....and its like morning 9am i stay till 7-8pm on site..while they work and i either watch, help, resolve queries or i clean...LOL***

U r welcome, wait till u settle down first.

U r welcome, wait till u settle down first.

bro ask you ask...i have alot of those sq sq downlights..but it seems that they are sealed to the false ceiling..and if i ever need to change the bulb..its gng to crack loh..usually how to resolve this issue? I was told that the quality of my false ceiling no good...and eletrician told me the downlight box quality no good..that why crack....i'm not too sure abt out..coz its left by ex owner..is there really such thing as poor quality downlight box and false ceiling? :unsure: :unsure: last thing i wan to headache is worrying the day when the bulb fuse... ;)

bro ask you ask...i have alot of those sq sq downlights..but it seems that they are sealed to the false ceiling..and if i ever need to change the bulb..its gng to crack loh..usually how to resolve this issue? I was told that the quality of my false ceiling no good...and eletrician told me the downlight box quality no good..that why crack....i'm not too sure abt out..coz its left by ex owner..is there really such thing as poor quality downlight box and false ceiling? :unsure: :unsure: last thing i wan to headache is worrying the day when the bulb fuse... ;)

R u able to take some pics of the downlight?