Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

Hi all bros and sis gurus,

After reading and seeking so much advice...i'm totally exhausted...and well i've decided to embark on 1 ID since he was the first to give me the most accurate quote. No doubt very experience..i always believe there's the good and bad side to each :) The skepticals will know what i mean.or i've read too much and i think too much and i worry too much?? shrugs...this reno is eating the **** of my brain cells seriously......... and oh well..its a process i cannot avoid...so keeping fingers cross for now..to repay in kindness for all the aid provided i've decided to start a T-blog here for your viewing leisure..though mine is a small scale reno.... tight budget lah :rolleyes:

Also can i check if its normal to get the ID to check on the air-con as there are some water stains for the one in my MBR and what are the usual charges? I actually know of the company that does it for the condo estate and i was wondering if i should get them to come in instead....any advice bros?

Lets start off with the basics of floor plan here

Floorplan.jpg

Edited by sng28

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My main door and the to be removed divider

MainDoor.jpg

West facing window in my MBR

IMG_07261.jpg

Purplish wall in the MBR

IMG_07251.jpg

Walkway

Walkway.jpg

Feature wall

IMG_07181.jpg

My dining to kitchen area

Dinig.jpg

The MBR Toilet

4.jpg

If you follow the ba gua colour...the owner follows very closely to it. I didnt post up the second bedroom which is pink in colour ..the passway lights are halides...there's grey and black in the living room...the master bedroom is purplish...

Hmm...i'm not posting anything cause my ID has yet to provide me with the 3D designs....usually how long does it take to get that done? I've just signed and paid the initial deposit on saturday afternoon though......

hmm no advice...i feel a little kinda talking to myself...lol* any advice from the gurus bros and sis out there?

Hmm...i'm not posting anything cause my ID has yet to provide me with the 3D designs....usually how long does it take to get that done? I've just signed and paid the initial deposit on saturday afternoon though......

hmm no advice...i feel a little kinda talking to myself...lol* any advice from the gurus bros and sis out there?

aiyo haha... cos nothing much going on mah~ :P

sorry can't advise you cos i used contractor and no drawings de~ haha :lol:

Hi,

I would say depending on the number of drafters they have in their company. I also recently confirmed on ID on the 6th of Apr. By the 11th, the 3D drawings are out. Maybe also cos I am on a tight budget and told him to draw out the area which will be touched on, mainly the Living Hall, WIW and Kitchen.

Hope it helps. BTW, u have a very nice n big place, dun think need to do much right?

Cheers :)

yay someone replied me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

hmm your sounds like mine..kitchen , WIW in study room, living room and oh mine is plus toilet and MBR....where's your place located at?

You going for the electrolux sale this weekend??? :rolleyes:

hmm i hope he is nt delaying cause my partner stupidly said "its okie no hurry" :bangwall: :bangwall:

haha mine is a tiny 2+1 ...big for me i guess.. :) at first i tot there's nothing much to be done..but then..EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE EX OWNER literally didnt clean the KITCHEN FLOOR for the past 4 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!! its horrible I TELL U!!! =x hence my budget burst and i have to spend 10k...just in that plc...and I DON'T EVEN COOK!!!!!!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

oh well i

Hi,

I would say depending on the number of drafters they have in their company. I also recently confirmed on ID on the 6th of Apr. By the 11th, the 3D drawings are out. Maybe also cos I am on a tight budget and told him to draw out the area which will be touched on, mainly the Living Hall, WIW and Kitchen.

Hope it helps. BTW, u have a very nice n big place, dun think need to do much right?

Cheers :)

:bangwall:

hahahah i think henry gave me a missed....hahahaha oh well contractors don't like me...Mr Yeak though i manage to get a slot (3 weeks waiting time nia) i got rejected coz he don't do condo.........i just gt no luck.. :( .........anyway i'll chase my ID for pictures!!!!!!!! then you guys can give me your ALL CENTS WORTH :D :D and also your precious advice and feedback..i feel that my ID is very 'old bird' and i think he knows i'm new bird...hope he doesnt eat me up man....... ;)

aiyo haha... cos nothing much going on mah~ :P

sorry can't advise you cos i used contractor and no drawings de~ haha :lol:

hahahah i think henry gave me a missed....hahahaha oh well contractors don't like me...Mr Yeak though i manage to get a slot (3 weeks waiting time nia) i got rejected coz he don't do condo.........i just gt no luck.. :( .........anyway i'll chase my ID for pictures!!!!!!!! then you guys can give me your ALL CENTS WORTH :D :D and also your precious advice and feedback..i feel that my ID is very 'old bird' and i think he knows i'm new bird...hope he doesnt eat me up man....... ;)

Don't worry....be happy. :D Happy renovating....welcome to the T-blog( cos u are a 'old bird' here so can't welcome u to RT) :P

yay someone replied me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

hmm your sounds like mine..kitchen , WIW in study room, living room and oh mine is plus toilet and MBR....where's your place located at?

You going for the electrolux sale this weekend??? :rolleyes:

hmm i hope he is nt delaying cause my partner stupidly said "its okie no hurry" :bangwall: :bangwall:

haha mine is a tiny 2+1 ...big for me i guess.. :) at first i tot there's nothing much to be done..but then..EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE EX OWNER literally didnt clean the KITCHEN FLOOR for the past 4 yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!! its horrible I TELL U!!! =x hence my budget burst and i have to spend 10k...just in that plc...and I DON'T EVEN COOK!!!!!!! :bangwall: :bangwall:

oh well i :bangwall:

Hahaha.... no la... ur place is much bigger than mine.... my new place located at Woodlands.

Dun think will be going down to the sales cos most of the items i alrdy bought, left only hood n hob, kitchen sink n tap. other than that, just the rest of the minor items..... too gan jiong liao.... got electronic fair i go buy liao....hahahahhaa

Hahaha.... no la... ur place is much bigger than mine.... my new place located at Woodlands.

Dun think will be going down to the sales cos most of the items i alrdy bought, left only hood n hob, kitchen sink n tap. other than that, just the rest of the minor items..... too gan jiong liao.... got electronic fair i go buy liao....hahahahhaa

woah you are fast man!!!!!! i've yet to buy anything yet though.........=X my 3Ds didnt show up in my mail box yesterday......so officially its like 1 week from the day i put my dwnpayment...hmm its not good to delay on the FIRST impression after payment though......the initial quotation came like within 36 hours loh...sigh* crossing my fingers tightly.......

Edited by sng28

First item that I've bought for my home...hahahaha besides the magic mop/pail, etc ahahha

his_hers_keys.jpg

I'm gng for the sale soon..lets see if i can pick anything from eletrolux later.. :)

Hihi i'm back from the sale! didnt get anything but eletrolux but have gotten a trudle bed and sofa from Xclusive Living instead :)

By the way , my 3D differs a fair bit from the existing actual...eg ceiling fan that is there is not in the 3D, the bay window height is wrong, little nitty gritty details like this which may have an impact on the outcome..do you get the ID to redo the 3D?

My WIW in the study area

walk-inwardrobe1.jpg

My MBR

mbr1.jpg

Living

living1.jpg

Kitchen which is so totally not what i wanted LOL :D:D

kitchen1.jpg

Edited by sng28

quick qn to my bros and sisters..how accurate must the 3D be? in terms of paint and all? or is it just a rough gauge? Like i have the toilet revamp but i don't hv the toilet 3D and there's a shoe rack that i will be having but its not in the 3D as well. Honestly i'm not too sure of the purpose of this 3D ... =x