Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

quick qn to my bros and sisters..how accurate must the 3D be? in terms of paint and all? or is it just a rough gauge? Like i have the toilet revamp but i don't hv the toilet 3D and there's a shoe rack that i will be having but its not in the 3D as well. Honestly i'm not too sure of the purpose of this 3D ... =x

Hmmmm depends on you. Whether you want your ID to make amendment to be exactly what you wanted or you trust his words? To me, I don't need exact 3D, just a gauge and everything else to write down in pencil sketches of the designs.

Some ppl have 3D but Reno still not the same and some no 3D but still done wonderfully as wanted.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

woops my post disappeared........hmm i was saying i'm not knowledgeable or wise enought to comment on ppl leh...abit paiseh.. :lol: .i cant even settle my own reno...hehehe dun dare go poke and kay poh on others.... :unsure::unsure: and i was sharing the sale from Straaten

Straaten International Warehouse Clearance Sale

Now until 16 May 2011 (Mon)

Enjoy up to 70% at the Straaten International Warehouse Clearance Sale.

Participating products include:

- Bertazzoni range cookers, built-in ovens, hobs & hoods

- La Germania free standing cookers, built-in ovens, hobs & hoods

- Maytag washers & dryers

- Straaten washers & dryers, hobs & hoods

Located at 49, Jalan Pemimpin, #03-04 APS Industrial Bld, Singapore 577203

While stocks last.

Call Patricia at 6474 2322 for enquiries.

(This information was published in April 2011)

Edited by sng28

First item that I've bought for my home...hahahaha besides the magic mop/pail, etc ahahha

his_hers_keys.jpg

I'm gng for the sale soon..lets see if i can pick anything from eletrolux later.. :)

This is nice! Where u got it from? Just to 'hang' the keys when back from home izzit?

This is nice! Where u got it from? Just to 'hang' the keys when back from home izzit?

hahah yeah its kinda cute i gt it from this person and you can SMS him at 81631731. ehhehe he has an online shop too.

do note he is not my friend but i find his items nice and reasonably priced :)

you can always tell him you are referred by bro who has finally collected these 2 items from him last mth :) perhaps he will give you some savings to lim kopi too hahah

www.shopless.com.sg

hahah yeah its kinda cute i gt it from this person and you can SMS him at 81631731. ehhehe he has an online shop too.

do note he is not my friend but i find his items nice and reasonably priced :)

you can always tell him you are referred by bro who has finally collected these 2 items from him last mth :) perhaps he will give you some savings to lim kopi too hahah

www.shopless.com.sg

Thanks for the recommendation!!!! alot of interesting stuff... Will definitely tell the person is referred by u... give u some credit, hopefully he give u some savings too for your future purcahse...

sigh...3-Ds still not to my standard...but then..here's some pics of the misc which i've bought

WIWlights.jpg

My WIW lights

Sofa.jpg

My sofe from Xclusive Home with slider on both seats

Hi..where is exclusive furniture and what do you think of their furniture? Have seen quite a few at furniture mall but all seems overly priced. Would like to go exclusive have a look since many have been mentioning about it. :)

Hi..where is exclusive furniture and what do you think of their furniture? Have seen quite a few at furniture mall but all seems overly priced. Would like to go exclusive have a look since many have been mentioning about it. :)

its at 12 kallang way along aljunied road...near canossa convent primary school or the used to be woodsville sec school...that route leads to mount vernon...if you are keen to buy haha my salesman is **** good at convincing and he gives pretty good discount...you can look for derrick and tell him car plate 1918 recommended and wack him for a gd discount :sport-smiley-018:

was thinking of converting the bathtub area to vanity top area (proabably remove the tub and seal up the base...machiam kitchen cabinet with base :unsure: :unsure: eh duno nice or not...later end up worse than it is now..:D :D ...and also the need to crack my head so that i don't hv to spend lots of $$$ on the floor or wall tiles...hmm any ideas from bros and sis are welcome :)

Hey there sng, looks to me that you've been get comments and replies! See, it just takes some time that's all :)

As to your idea of doing a vanity top instead of a bathtub - why not? If you have the space should take inspiration from those hotel bathrooms and make use of the long counter space to put in a double vanity ie his and her sinks with a long mirror. Just go with the shower - save space and water bills too.

Can't help you with the wall tiles though. Looking around at other people tiling their bathrooms seem to suggest it would give that lux feel.

Looking forward to more updates, happy reno journey!

ahhha thanks for the kind replies heheh as you can see i'm not going easy with the $$ as i believe its so easy to burst my budget..and my RESERVES... :( :( hence i tend to look out for sale and better deals...hahaha but usually when i'm there...i buy based on emotion...i like...i love..i enjoy...i prefer...whawhahhwa totally irrational =x lucky i alwys bring along a checklist which indicates my budget... :yeah: :yeah:

oh here's my VERY first collection purchased like 4 mths ago...my kitchen clock...love to bits..

clock.jpg

hmm no advice...i feel a little kinda talking to myself...lol* any advice from the gurus bros and sis out there?

LOL, did not notice your thread, I'll normally go kay poh around here :notti:

ahhha thanks for the kind replies heheh as you can see i'm not going easy with the $$ as i believe its so easy to burst my budget..and my RESERVES... :( :( hence i tend to look out for sale and better deals...hahaha but usually when i'm there...i buy based on emotion...i like...i love..i enjoy...i prefer...whawhahhwa totally irrational =x lucky i alwys bring along a checklist which indicates my budget... :yeah: :yeah:

oh here's my VERY first collection purchased like 4 mths ago...my kitchen clock...love to bits..

Anyway you have a very nice kitchen clock :yamseng: