Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sng28

My Little 2+1 Process Begins....

Sofa.jpg

My sofe from Xclusive Home with slider on both seats

Good taste!!! Was considering this sofa too... but hub prefers a bigger one...

I was there last weekend too! Bought sofa and dining table~ Also wack the guy for a good discount~

Edited by kyxyy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

LOL, did not notice your thread, I'll normally go kay poh around here :notti:

Anyway you have a very nice kitchen clock :yamseng:

hahaha thank u thank u! :)

Good taste!!! Was considering this sofa too... but hub prefers a bigger one...

I was there last weekend too! Bought sofa and dining table~ Also wack the guy for a good discount~

hahaha great to hear you bought stuffs from there too~ hope the workmanship is good! :):good: :good:

by the way what colour did you pick for your sofa?

hahaha havent started reno..this is the only installation i've done so far...did it within like 3-3.5 hrs =x hahah but the bangla guy very alert..saw the washing machine left by my ex owner..ask me if i wan...so i said you can have it..so hehehe not such a bad deal lah hor... :D :D :D

opennet1.jpg

the only exposed trunking in my house ..abt a short ruler's lenght ..the guys from opennet did a great job putting the wires thru my false ceiling!! i just need to mend up the holes they've created... =XX

opennet.jpg

Edited by sng28

Here are the laminates for my living room (shoe cabinet and console ) any feedback are definitely welcomed and appreciated! perhaps pre-warninig or advice from guru bros and sis :)

Laminatesforliving.jpg

Pardon my horrible drawing..but i think picture tells a thousand words..i'm trying to avoid error in terms of laminates used..and honestly...the 3-D drawing concepts...aint to my liking

shoecabinetlaminatesproportion.jpg

Edited by sng28

Hey there sng, looks to me that you've been get comments and replies! See, it just takes some time that's all :)

As to your idea of doing a vanity top instead of a bathtub - why not? If you have the space should take inspiration from those hotel bathrooms and make use of the long counter space to put in a double vanity ie his and her sinks with a long mirror. Just go with the shower - save space and water bills too.

Can't help you with the wall tiles though. Looking around at other people tiling their bathrooms seem to suggest it would give that lux feel.

Looking forward to more updates, happy reno journey!

hey hey hafiizh! i decided not to go along with the extension of vanity top..contractor says cannot......cfm wall tiles affected even though i suggest doing cabinets to cover up...now come to think of it..why cannot hor...i go ask him again tml hiaks hiakk hiaks :yamseng:

Hihi bros and sisters..was wondering if anyone out there are into the same kinda 'theme' as me....i'm having difficulty trying to allocation the combis to diff parts of my furniture...so thought that i may steal some feedback from you guys :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: feel free to comment!! :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Items that i'm looking at : Full height shoe cabinet, 3 tinted glass door suspended console, kitchen cabinet with imperial black granite top, king size bedframe with side suspended cupboard (table without drawers concept) and lastly dressing table with full height WIW closet withoutdoors.

1)

orangiewithglossy.jpg

2)

lighturbanteakwithglossy.jpg

3)

Ovangkolwithglossy1.jpg

4)

Hazelwithmatt1.jpg

5)

Laminatesforliving.jpg

Edited by sng28

Hihi bros and sisters..was wondering if anyone out there are into the same kinda 'theme' as me....i'm having difficulty trying to allocation the combis to diff parts of my furniture...so thought that i may steal some feedback from you guys :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: feel free to comment!! :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Items that i'm looking at : Full height shoe cabinet, 3 tinted glass door suspended console, kitchen cabinet with imperial black granite top, king size bedframe with side suspended cupboard (table without drawers concept) and lastly dressing table with full height WIW closet withoutdoors.

1)

orangiewithglossy.jpg

2)

lighturbanteakwithglossy.jpg

3)

Ovangkolwithglossy1.jpg

4)

Hazelwithmatt1.jpg

5)

Laminatesforliving.jpg

Actually, what theme u r looking at? Modern resort, modern Balinese or? Find that the woody laminate that u selected are quite dark/strong in colour.

Actually, what theme u r looking at? Modern resort, modern Balinese or? Find that the woody laminate that u selected are quite dark/strong in colour.

omg you are so kind jaskel! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: erms theme..i duno wat theme leh..you are gng to slap me but i'm in love with things like these....its like warm yet modern..that what i feel when i see wood(warm) and glossy black(modern )

Woodandblackcombi.jpg

untitled.jpg

OC-S-F-CHR-WA-68672-DG.jpg

OC-S-F-CHR-WA-67270-OPEN.jpg

IdealKitchen.jpg

Edited by sng28

well a busy night !!! went to collect to the catalogues for my selection of woodgrains and yay Lamchuam and Lamitak indeed have much more nicer woodgrains ! All thanks to Jaskel! :yamseng: my id was kind enough to give me a range of all other catalogues to choose from..total of 5 booklets!!! :dribble: Also have added the change that i require for my MBR toilet going to hack away the tub!only prob is need to find back the old tile..which i duno is homo tile or marble tile.... :o can any gurus out there recognise this thingy on my floor?

floor1.jpg

floor.jpg

but there's one thing that dampens my mood is the flushmount sink which my ID advised me against it.... to think i tot i found a kill 2 birds with 1 stone method:bangwall:

hais...solve 1 prob...here comes another...well well let me show you what i bought today! my wall clock! hee

photo70.jpg

Edited by sng28

OC-S-F-CHR-WA-68672-DG.jpg

OC-S-F-CHR-WA-67270-OPEN.jpg

hi sng28, i like your color scheme! btw can you share where you found this table from, looks good yet functional!

hi sng28, i like your color scheme! btw can you share where you found this table from, looks good yet functional!

hahaha this item is from boconcept.com.sg :):yamseng:

went to do some shopping over the last 2 days..and here's my contribution:

Trendy Lighting at Jalan Besar :good: :good: Execellent pricing i would say! I bought my MBR Lights and he changed it to internal 3 bulbs with ic remote at $75. Bought my downlights at 20 per pc and a rega ceilin fan as I love their new lights! so nice! at $268 and original rega remote for $55! I must say the sale guy Richard gave very gd pricing and told me if you've come with conttractor or ID he would have to mark up 15% for their comm!! so honest! well i only buy 1 pc and to me the pricing are fab after my search! very very much recommended!! :yamseng:

Royal Franco:

Henry is fabulous !!! i must say!! his pricing his attitude and his place are ALWAYS FULL OF CUSTOMERS..ahhaha :dancingqueen: only goes to substantiate his good pricing I believe :sport-smiley-018: . I had to go back again cause the shop was full of customers but i would say its worth it! He will walk in and out of his store to show me samples and teach me how to mix and match the taps and basins etc etc despite his crowd ..i would definitely go back there for any replacement and he is definitely highly recommended!!! :good: :good: :good:

Edited by sng28