Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
stardust205

Full Wall-Height Mirror Facing Outside Flats

Hi all,

The resale flat we bought had a full wall-height mirror installed in the living room, facing the windows.

I heard that its not good to have the mirror reflecting other houses (in opp blk), as it may invite 'unclean' stuffs.

Is it true? Any way we can avert that if we keep the mirror?

Thanks alot!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Use curtain lah.

I have a 2-layer curtain installed at hall's window, one thin, one thick. Thin one "on" to let partial light "in". Thick one on, no one can from next blk can see through even the hall's light is on.

Hi all,

The resale flat we bought had a full wall-height mirror installed in the living room, facing the windows.

I heard that its not good to have the mirror reflecting other houses (in opp blk), as it may invite 'unclean' stuffs.

Thanks alot!

Edited by bepgof

Huge mirrors are used to manifest positive energy. U wouldn't want doubling negative energy using those mirrors.

If the windows coming from the energy is positive, then I don't think there'll be any harm placing mirrors directly opposite.

However, if u are uncomfortable with those mirrors facing the windows, then bring them down. It'll help to dispel such unsettling thoughts involving evil spirits.

Huge mirrors are used to manifest positive energy. U wouldn't want doubling negative energy using those mirrors.

If the windows coming from the energy is positive, then I don't think there'll be any harm placing mirrors directly opposite.

However, if u are uncomfortable with those mirrors facing the windows, then bring them down. It'll help to dispel such unsettling thoughts involving evil spirits.

Thanks..

Use curtain lah.

I have a 2-layer curtain installed at hall's window, one thin, one thick. Thin one "on" to let partial light "in". Thick one on, no one can from next blk can see through even the hall's light is on.

Thanks..

Hi all,

Thanks alot!

This is true to a certain extent.

The mirror presents a certain level of distraction to other people's FS provided your mirror manage to shine into that person's place.

If u are worried about that, put a curtain to block.

Alternatively, of coz u can just remove the mirror.

Thirdly, u can shade your own window and prevent the 'shine' of the mirror to another person's house.

Good thing about FS is u have to understand the logic inorder to come up with prevention.

As of "unclean" stuff, dun worry too much about it.... =)

This is true to a certain extent.

The mirror presents a certain level of distraction to other people's FS provided your mirror manage to shine into that person's place.

If u are worried about that, put a curtain to block.

Alternatively, of coz u can just remove the mirror.

Thirdly, u can shade your own window and prevent the 'shine' of the mirror to another person's house.

Good thing about FS is u have to understand the logic inorder to come up with prevention.

As of "unclean" stuff, dun worry too much about it.... =)

Thanks for the advice gnolard.

We decided to keep the mirror in the end as my WTB really likes it alot. And my father-in-law whom knows sth abt FS, commented the mirror is fine.

Anyway, we'll be doing curtains for the living hall windows. I will hang a bagua mirror outside the window too, just to play safe =P

Dun think the glaze from our mirror will cause a disturbance to other ppl as the nearest block is quite a distance away. =)

Thanks for the advice gnolard.

We decided to keep the mirror in the end as my WTB really likes it alot. And my father-in-law whom knows sth abt FS, commented the mirror is fine.

Anyway, we'll be doing curtains for the living hall windows. I will hang a bagua mirror outside the window too, just to play safe =P

Dun think the glaze from our mirror will cause a disturbance to other ppl as the nearest block is quite a distance away. =)

No prob. Glad that i can help. =)