Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
patsy_sg

Third In Three Years

If I didn't have the coffee table anymore I would love this!

Gorgeous!

Beautiful stuff indeed... :dribble:

Any idea what the price point is like?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

thanks!!! really good to finally meet too!

the realization just hit us when everyone left that there's a **** of a lot of things to do!!

Marcus just shocked me with our electrical quote.... more than $5k but no choice coz we have to hide all the exposed trunking.

Need to find lights for the attic bedrooms, am considering the cheap BASIK pendants from Ikea, coz the guest room's gonna be mainly used for MJ anyway ;) Plus lights for the stairs, plus bowls and sinks! may take time off work tomorrow to finish all this coz work travel will start the week after!

Looking forward to our Saturday footy nights, neighbor!

The weekend was an expensive one.... got all our mixers/taps from the Econflo sales, good deals on Hansgrohe stuff. Then went to Park Mall to look at Veillux (spelling??) lights. Bought our master bedroom reading lights and the dining room lights....

here's a sneak peak...

Dining light, ,the wood will be in dark oak

IMG_0273.JPG

Reading light, likewise in dark oak

IMG_0272.jpg

Edited by patsy_sg

thanks!!! really good to finally meet too!

the realization just hit us when everyone left that there's a **** of a lot of things to do!!

Marcus just shocked me with our electrical quote.... more than $5k but no choice coz we have to hide all the exposed trunking.

Need to find lights for the attic bedrooms, am considering the cheap BASIK pendants from Ikea, coz the guest room's gonna be mainly used for MJ anyway ;) Plus lights for the stairs, plus bowls and sinks! may take time off work tomorrow to finish all this coz work travel will start the week after!

Looking forward to our Saturday footy nights, neighbor!

My entire electrical quote was 5K as there was chipping and relocating and many new points. It covered installation of all light fixtures, fans, oven, hob points, SCV points and telephone points in all bedrooms.

Sat nite footy.....missed it no thanks to the euro disney comp.

its "may", not "mae". Hahahaha.... totally 2 different ppl lah.... mae didn't come to ask you abt the kitchenaid mixer. She is too busy looking for millionaire ah pek.

Hahaha...seem like you know me toooo WELL!!

I am busy with work lah...no time for ah Pek! Anyway, I don't need to find ah Pek...if there is affinity, ah Pek will come find me no matter where I hide myself :lol:

Hi, sister patsy_sg

Wishing you a smooth reno journey!! Received your whatsapp message this morning, but was abit busy clearing my inbox first thing in the office.

Btw, I will be away to KL from tomorrow morning and back on Saturday late night. Catch up with you next week.

Hahaha...seem like you know me toooo WELL!!

I am busy with work lah...no time for ah Pek! Anyway, I don't need to find ah Pek...if there is affinity, ah Pek will come find me no matter where I hide myself :lol:

AMEN to that!

Hi, sister patsy_sg

Wishing you a smooth reno journey!! Received your whatsapp message this morning, but was abit busy clearing my inbox first thing in the office.

Btw, I will be away to KL from tomorrow morning and back on Saturday late night. Catch up with you next week.

surely, except next week i'll be in JB/Manila/BKK (one night each place!!)

Love ur lights! bet they are **** expensive!

ok lah, suited the linear bauhaus look we were hoping to go for..... got some discount coz the sales girl was Filipina and I could speak Tagalog!

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

yr figure is even more then my pigeon hole! :P

Amazing right??? I didn't even bother to reply?