Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Wanted to buy from EL initially.

But in the end with all the bickering from this thread, just decided to pay more and buy from Castilla instead.

Sometimes pay more but buy from bigger company gives a peace of mind.

Hi Kuku

I am glad that you found something that you wanted.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi EL

Received my sofa last Sat. But the length is 0.2m more than what I wanted. It maybe a small difference but it makes my living room small. Also why is the model from Zolano? What is the leather material used? Sales Order No: 20570.

Hi Cyleo

I will check with our CS side and get them to get back to you. As for Zolano, we have certain models from them. I believe during the time of purchase, our sales person has advise you on the dimensions. It doent make sense to alter the dimensions of the sofa without any request from our customers. However if you have requested for a specific length then I think we will rectify the problem for you.

I suggest the buyer give a telephone call to EL to sort things out.

Nowadays, when we work, we write email to colleagues who are sitting besides us. I always told my team - print out the email , walk over to colleagues and talk things out.

Waiting for a reply from EL in forum - may not be their priority as festival are near which EL are busy or staffs from EL goes on long leave.

Hi Kalimantan

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate that year ends are normally buzzing period for us That is why service levels might dip slightly.

You only need them to write down "FULL Top Grain Cowhide Leather" on the Order Form and Invoice. If you want to be more specific, you can request them to write down "FULL Top Grain Cowhide Leather from Tuscany, Italy". Ask them to give you a free leather swatch that is of the exact quality and colour that you want to be used on your leather sofa. Get them to stamp their company chop on a sticker and initial next to the company stamp which can then be pasted onto the leather swatch as proof that the leather swatch came from them. Of course, if you can, do take a clear photo of the leather sofa if it is being displayed in the showroom. Make sure you take a close up photo of the furniture tag/label which will show the Model Number. If you do all these steps, you have basically done whatever you can to protect yourself with regards to the documentation and makes filing a successful claim all the more easier in case anything goes wrong later. :thumbs up:

Hi Dave

If requested we can write that down but we will not be able to provide leather swatches to our customers.

I think he will only reply when he has the matter sorted out first. No point for EL to post a reply unless they are able to provide an explanation and solution.

Hi dave

I do not understand your above mentioned statement.

What happen to our dear friend from EL?

Hi Jeanius

Are you missing me? I am busy with roadshows and Expo. I have decided to stop all talks that doesnt relate to our companies and I think everyone is free to post what they want unless you have proof to substatiate what you say then I think its all futile.

My EL L-shape sofa will be delivered this coming Monday. Will provide you guys with a short review.

Hi Buynow7

Thank you for your support, I hope that our sofa will serve you well in the coming years ahead.

My EL L-shape sofa will be delivered this coming Monday. Will provide you guys with a short review.

How's your experience BuyNow7? Received your sofa?

Dear bro and sisters

The year is coming to an end now, in this very forum, I had shared. My experience , my joys and my sorrows with each and everyone of you who had visited my thread . My past years in el had been a wonderful and meaningful one. I hope that I will be able to continue my device to all of our supporters in the coming year. I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

In this coming year, w will have better service and products that cater to your needs, I hope that by providing invaluable service to you, we will be able to keep our customers for life. Please feel free to contact us at our showroom should you face any problems with your products and w will be glad to assist you in overcoming the problem. Meanwhile do take care and those furniture that you have bought from us. Happy New Year!!!

Hi,

For the same model of leather sofa, do the price increase after some time or depending on economic conditions, drop/promo further? I am thinking of getting leather sofa on promotions now, but i will likely move in only in May 2012 earliest and I am worried with economic conditions unstable, sofa sellers will offer more discounts in the next few months? Thanks for any advice.

Hi,

For the same model of leather sofa, do the price increase after some time or depending on economic conditions, drop/promo further? I am thinking of getting leather sofa on promotions now, but i will likely move in only in May 2012 earliest and I am worried with economic conditions unstable, sofa sellers will offer more discounts in the next few months? Thanks for any advice.

Sofas are made from leather, timber and steel, prices for these commodities tend to go up rather than down. But if you are moving in May I don't see how much prices will go up.

Hi,

Hi Paladin126

Thank you for your enquiry, I think one of the reason why the econmy is bleak is due to inflation. Would you rather pay 10 to 15% more for something which you need in a few months time? I would urge you to buy it now. It is very unlikely that the price will drop after festive season. Prices of raw materials are heading north everyday, and it will affect the costing of the end product. Hence it will be good if you are able to commit now.

Finally, the 3 seater sofa with double recliner that I order is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Strangely, no timing is provided. Hopefully it will be an uneventful delivery. Looking forward to enjoying it.