Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simon512

Executive Living - Sofa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

STOP!!! As far as our concern, we don't need to blame other company. We as consumer knows where to buy our furniture.

As we also knows MR EL is no longer in EL but he is now in sense art dealing with all his cock up undelivered furniture to all his customer. And I can say EL is doing a great job in here. Cos I received my $8900 package weeks ago, I really like all their furniture.

Luckily I never bought my furniture with sense art if not my $8900 fly away.

Thumbs up!!

Sense art,

Please deliver all your goods to your value customer,before you create a scene here and don't dirty EL Thread here. Please also sympathize your value customer hard earn money.

It seems like 2 replies from Sense Art and 1 from Jeanius is deleted ?

Yes it is , it definitely is . That is possible cos el advertises with renotalk.

For sharing,

Think twice if you want buy from EL. My family spend 6k of sofa and coffee table from them. After delivery we discovered that 2 of back rest shaky, since near Chinese new year we hold on till it over. Few months later seat internal foam and back rest start to deform. We called them and they send some to take a look then left without solution. Since then we keep on calling till now they always said will call back in 10 minutes but no 1 call back. When we call again they reply someone in charge not in. This situation continue almost 1 year with occasional call but still unavailable. Now we just suck thumb with sometimes make a call with hope. Any advice much appreciated.

For sharing,

Think twice if you want buy from EL. My family spend 6k of sofa and coffee table from them. After delivery we discovered that 2 of back rest shaky, since near Chinese new year we hold on till it over. Few months later seat internal foam and back rest start to deform. We called them and they send some to take a look then left without solution. Since then we keep on calling till now they always said will call back in 10 minutes but no 1 call back. When we call again they reply someone in charge not in. This situation continue almost 1 year with occasional call but still unavailable. Now we just suck thumb with sometimes make a call with hope. Any advice much appreciated.

Hi rickoes,

First and foremost, will like to apologies for all the inconveniences cause. Can you provide us your sale order so that we can follow up on this hiccups.

Thanks

Don't buy from EL ! I bought my sofa for abt $5K from them last year Oct 2012.

The salesman assure me that it is good leather with premium 5 year warranty.

However, when I place order, he issue me a sales order under a different company OneLiving Room.

The salesman assure me that both company is own by the same boss and there is no problem.

Now, my sofa electric recliner is not working and I call them for warranty.

Guess what, the salesman is no longer there and the company Oneliving Room has ceased operation.

They can no longer offer warranty and will charge for repair.

I paid premium prices but I did not get my 5 year warranty.

Hi Renobot,

Sorry to ask which company you bought your sofa from EL or One living room? Abit confuse here

Does it make a difference?

there should not be confusion here ...read the threads and u still want to feel good by getting a good price ?

Come on ..if u want good sofa, etc ...go to a high end shop and you won't be posting doubts and confusion here !

Hi SamTheMan,

I was just browsing around as I am getting my house ready next month 2 of my Frens bought from EL and they did recommended me to shop in EL...when I saw the post here I was abit confuse here... As I do have my budget for my furniture...

Hi,

Last year (Jan/2013) , I have purchased a sofa set cost $4K+ with EL. Up-to date, the outstanding issue with EL still unclose.

The sale confirmation was closed by Alvin & John.

They don't admit the problems laid on EL's poor communication between Factory and Sales Dept. I had send many SMS to Alvin & John. No response from both. They thought by "Buying" time, customer will give up.

The problems as below.

1. Color : Order Orange, rec'd sofa "Tomato Red"

2. Recliner control switch : Order sensor type, rec'd black "Push-button" type.

3. Payment : We paid up front $3K cash to EL as down payment, they will discourage you to pay by Credit card.

My advise : You may visit their showroom for "Benchmarking" only.

Hi,

Last year (Jan/2013) , I have purchased a sofa set cost $4K+ with EL. Up-to date, the outstanding issue with EL still unclose.

The sale confirmation was closed by Alvin & John.

They don't admit the problems laid on EL's poor communication between Factory and Sales Dept. I had send many SMS to Alvin & John. No response from both. They thought by "Buying" time, customer will give up.

The problems as below.

1. Color : Order Orange, rec'd sofa "Tomato Red"

2. Recliner control switch : Order sensor type, rec'd black "Push-button" type.

3. Payment : We paid up front $3K cash to EL as down payment, they will discourage you to pay by Credit card.

My advise : You may visit their showroom for "Benchmarking" only.

Hi NoBuy4EL,

First and foremost, will like to apologies for all the inconveniences cause. Can you provide us your sale order so that we can follow up on this hiccups.

Thanks