Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Toilet Accessories

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

That's what I heard as well. If you go with your ID, he usually will earn some commission, but my ID is a busy man... I too kancheong, don't wanna wait for him... :P

I got higher range for taps because it's something we use and touch, turn on and off all the time, the mechanism inside the tap must be good and can withstand the heavy usage lah, that's why I rather pay more. Same with my kitchen mixer.

For sinks and WCs, I don't see the difference between expensive and cheap.. as long as you take care, don't drop heavy things on it, I think it will last as long, so I look and price and design lor. For WCs, Arino designs are actually quite nice, that's why I got that for my MBR. As long as you are comfortable when you sit on it.

Any pics for Arino? Curious

Thanks Strikingreality! I went to Adamas after I bought my lights at Design Lights at Jalan Besar. Then I look at the WCs, all look about the same but the prices can be quite different, so really quite confused. Maybe I will go for the mid-range ones. Why do you get higher end ones for taps?

My ID will bring me to Sim Siang CHoon at Changi, but I heard if I buy when ID bring me there, he will earn comission and the shop will charge more. Is this true?

That's what I heard as well. If you go with your ID, he usually will earn some commission, but my ID is a busy man... I too kancheong, don't wanna wait for him... :P

I got higher range for taps because it's something we use and touch, turn on and off all the time, the mechanism inside the tap must be good and can withstand the heavy usage lah, that's why I rather pay more. Same with my kitchen mixer.

For sinks and WCs, I don't see the difference between expensive and cheap.. as long as you take care, don't drop heavy things on it, I think it will last as long, so I look and price and design lor. For WCs, Arino designs are actually quite nice, that's why I got that for my MBR. As long as you are comfortable when you sit on it.

We bought my bathroom accessories from Irene of Heritage Bathroom Gallery Pte Ltd. She is friendly, good and patient. We spent almost 3 hours there! lol

Tanwg, it really depends on your budget. We went for a mixture of cheaper and more expensive brands for our toilet accessories. The higher end of taps and mixers is grohe, damixa, mid end would be paffoni, omax, lower end will be the house brands like sims at sim siang choon and roz at hoe kee. Toilet bowls there are high end like toto, mid end like arino and lower end like baron. We went for the higher end brands for our taps but the "normal" brands for our sinks and toilet bowls. Scouted everywhere but bought everything direct from royal fanco.

Thanks Strikingreality! I went to Adamas after I bought my lights at Design Lights at Jalan Besar. Then I look at the WCs, all look about the same but the prices can be quite different, so really quite confused. Maybe I will go for the mid-range ones. Why do you get higher end ones for taps?

My ID will bring me to Sim Siang CHoon at Changi, but I heard if I buy when ID bring me there, he will earn comission and the shop will charge more. Is this true?

Any one got stainless steel toilet accessories ? I find it hard to get as almost all shops at IMM don't have it

Have you been to Jalan Besar, Balestier or Sims Ave/Geylang?

I was advised to get brass/chrome accessories as they will not rust. Is this true?

Any one got stainless steel toilet accessories ? I find it hard to get as almost all shops at IMM don't have it

List price can be from $600+ to $2,000. I'm excluding their top end Neorest model with the built-in washer and the auto seat raiser. Didn't bother to find out how much. :P

But of course no one buys at list price. Depending on how much you buy, the discount you get can vary.

Tanwg, it really depends on your budget. We went for a mixture of cheaper and more expensive brands for our toilet accessories. The higher end of taps and mixers is grohe, damixa, mid end would be paffoni, omax, lower end will be the house brands like sims at sim siang choon and roz at hoe kee. Toilet bowls there are high end like toto, mid end like arino and lower end like baron. We went for the higher end brands for our taps but the "normal" brands for our sinks and toilet bowls. Scouted everywhere but bought everything direct from royal fanco.

I got my toilet accessories & lighting at Fusion Lite, due to good pricing and friendly boss.

I think that time i went, they are having promotion for 1 basin + toilet bowl for $268.00..

I wonder, when we choose toilet bowls, basins, etc. Are there certain brands to go for balance between quality and price? or is it just looks and price?

For my stuff I just went to Sim Siang Choon which is located near to Singapore Expo at Changi. Huge range of stuff and price is okay also. At least got more variety to choose from. :)

Hey,

Can I also suggest that if you are getting stainless steel items for the bathroom, you might want to check out the Welmi brand from Song Cho. I think the quality is really good compared to other stainless brands like Fidelis or crizto or other sub brands. Bought from various brands for kitchen and toilet and realised this after water droplets left to dry on them. = )

Hello,

Where is the best place to get toilet accessories such as toilet bowls, kitchen sink, basin, shower, etc? Hoe Kee?

Hi Drexter,

For kitchen sink, you can check out Teka at UE Square. Quite a wide range, be it the sink or the price, catering to your needs. The staff there are pretty friendly and helpful. Alternatively, you can look at this brand, Franke. Heard alot of positive reviews about it. Some of the shops at Balestier do carry.

For toilet bowls, basins, showers, etc. you can check out Sansei Singapura at Tagore Lane. Went there once during their sale and was surprised by the wide range they carry. It's like a one stop solution to my bathroom needs. Quite a fair bit of range are from Italy and pricing are pretty reasonable. I like the range under this brand, Cristina. Suits the style I want for my bathroom.

Hope it helps :)