Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Toilet Accessories

maybe its the person that you come into contact with lah..that PRC guy who served me at adamas was pretty friendly & patient...thought a stainless steel cabinet with mirror,my kitchen sink and my storage heater from him..and oh of course, squeezed a stainless steel 2 tier rack from him...haha..

i also bought some from ikea...looks good i must say..but i heard that they will rust within a year...not sure how true...

my ones in parents' home have been in service for 3 yrs..still ok..but the screws connecting it to the wall have indeed rusted..so i might get my ID to use better screws instead...

well guess so...there was only one guy at my point of visit & yes, definitely doesn't sound nor look like a chinese national. wrong timing like i'd said :rolleyes:

oh yes, ikea's stuffs is nice & not too expensive, but downside is that it's kinda 'self-destructing'. no heartpain since before any particular purchases, i would check out the prices & then 'accomodate' those flaws as accordingly to the $$$ tag :sport-smiley-004:

oh but if you mentioned rusty screws, that's not too big an issue...jus dip some nail polisher on it & guess can last longer lor :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

adamas? the one along jln besar by the road? well if so, my experience seems to differ fm yours!

was at its opposite street around 9-10am on a tue & after much awaiting for the traffic to clear, crossed over & popped into the shop. the bespectacled man did not acknowledge when i greeted him gd am. aft jus one ques which i ques twice, i guess i better leave since he could be too busy to answer. said 'goodbye' before leaving but gd as saying that to a piece of wall. but hey, wrong timing i guess when i enquire...so i never take it to heart since m on my way to check out royal fanco as well as eng soon huat.

ironically, did not get anything fm either since spouse agreed later on to my purchasing of ikea bathrm accessories. much cheaper but got to install on my own la ;)

maybe its the person that you come into contact with lah..that PRC guy who served me at adamas was pretty friendly & patient...thought a stainless steel cabinet with mirror,my kitchen sink and my storage heater from him..and oh of course, squeezed a stainless steel 2 tier rack from him...haha..

i also bought some from ikea...looks good i must say..but i heard that they will rust within a year...not sure how true...

my ones in parents' home have been in service for 3 yrs..still ok..but the screws connecting it to the wall have indeed rusted..so i might get my ID to use better screws instead...

I use to get them from Bretz at Parkmall... They sell Hansgrohe stuff. sometimes they might be doing some clearance sale of old stock, so you might get it cheap. Can also try Bathroom Gallery...they sell Laufen.

agreed! i went there on my off day looking for a sink...and that PRC staff saw me wear berms..thinking i got no money..kao!

ask her questions..she like not very interested to answer me..

in the end i got my sink from adamas...that PRC guy was much nicer!

oh hahaha! same here, goes around hunting for toilet accessories, sink, taps, lightings, etc in my bermudas too! always love to check who are the ones willing to come forward to serve me. jus to add: have got those frictionless slippers as footwear + a cross-slinged bag + t-shirt = a sleep-by-the-street kinda uncle m protraying. so those who attends to me & showed patience throughout my enquiries...thumbs up lor & it's where my purchases came fm eventually (not mentioning my sis awaiting for my introduction since her new flat be coming in less than two mths' time).

adamas? the one along jln besar by the road? well if so, my experience seems to differ fm yours!

was at its opposite street around 9-10am on a tue & after much awaiting for the traffic to clear, crossed over & popped into the shop. the bespectacled man did not acknowledge when i greeted him gd am. aft jus one ques which i ques twice, i guess i better leave since he could be too busy to answer. said 'goodbye' before leaving but gd as saying that to a piece of wall. but hey, wrong timing i guess when i enquire...so i never take it to heart since m on my way to check out royal fanco as well as eng soon huat.

simply my experiences with:

royal fanco - Excellent! very polite lady while man was attending to a couple.

eng soon huat - Top Class Excellence :good::good::good: attended by mrs koh

ironically, did not get anything fm either since spouse agreed later on to my purchasing of ikea bathrm accessories. much cheaper but got to install on my own la ;)

Been looking around, Hoe Kee @ Jalan Besar sucks.. bad service! We have to write down the things we are going to buy, wtf?

So far these places seem quite decent:

- PJ (Poh Joo?)

- Adamas

- Royal Fanco

agreed! i went there on my off day looking for a sink...and that PRC staff saw me wear berms..thinking i got no money..kao!

ask her questions..she like not very interested to answer me..

in the end i got my sink from adamas...that PRC guy was much nicer!

Just visit Genova n was attended by a friendly employee, Jeff. He was good enough to allow me to take photos of the items tt I am interested in and was not pushy. He was also very friendly to answer my queries n show me ard e shop. Been taking note on several items especially e rain shower, mixer, toilet accessories set n lighting for MBR n Dinning area. Will definitely go back to get e items once my ID inform to get it.

GENOVA INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel : (65) 6299 0222 (5 Lines)

Fax : (65) 6296 4831

Main Email: genova@singnet.com.sg

thanks!!

GENOVA INDUSTRIES PTE LTD

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel : (65) 6299 0222 (5 Lines)

Fax : (65) 6296 4831

Main Email: genova@singnet.com.sg

RF got so good review here, 1 day i went there to check it out..saw a 1 piece toilet bowl i like, was quoted $xxx thot its reasonable so i got it together with 1-2 small accessories. Service ok & frdly.

Later i went back genova where i bought 2 other toilet bowls & stuff from, i juz candidly asked them how much tis toilet bowl cost. I was quoted $25 cheaper & for the 1-2 small accessories i bought, it was few dollars cheaper too..

Genova oso not bad a place to shop for stuff, price can nego bit.

Where's Genova?

RF got so good review here, 1 day i went there to check it out..saw a 1 piece toilet bowl i like, was quoted $xxx thot its reasonable so i got it together with 1-2 small accessories. Service ok & frdly.

Later i went back genova where i bought 2 other toilet bowls & stuff from, i juz candidly asked them how much tis toilet bowl cost. I was quoted $25 cheaper & for the 1-2 small accessories i bought, it was few dollars cheaper too..

Genova oso not bad a place to shop for stuff, price can nego bit.

Been looking around, Hoe Kee @ Jalan Besar sucks.. bad service! We have to write down the things we are going to buy, wtf?

- PJ (Poh Joo?)

- Adamas

- Royal Fanco

You bought yours at?

- PJ (Poh Joo?)

- Adamas

- Royal Fanco

Hello,

Where is the best place to get toilet accessories such as toilet bowls, kitchen sink, basin, shower, etc? Hoe Kee?

i would strongly recommend Ideal Bathroom along Balestier for the next few days - they are having a true 40% sale for the sinks, bath tubs, taps etc. Saved a few hundred $ when the mixer and faucet that I was eyeing was reduced by 40%.

we got most of it from sim siang choon at changi, plenty to choose from

I know we could probably save more by scouting around and comparing prices but prefer to finish everything 1 shot in a day