Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bluesummerayz

My Woodlands Den Raaaawwwrrr

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Many ways oh..

Wifey says old newspaper, crumpled up, opened up, thrown in and left inside to absorb smells.

Charcoal works too, pandan leaves, lemon peels, also baking soda..

Why not just throw them all in :sport-smiley-004:

Many ways oh..

Wifey says old newspaper, crumpled up, opened up, thrown in and left inside to absorb smells.

Charcoal works too, pandan leaves, lemon peels, also baking soda..

Why not just throw them all in :sport-smiley-004:

wahahahahha then i make dessert with used pandan leaves and lemon peels, cooked slow over used charcoaled just for u and wifey ok? Extra flavourful! :dribble:

wahahahahha then i make dessert with used pandan leaves and lemon peels, cooked slow over used charcoaled just for u and wifey ok? Extra flavourful! :dribble:

Wa! If drink liao can Huat Huat, count me in can boh? Oso double d bowl size for my missus ok boh? :))

Have a Happy Day Everyday!

sorry to hear about your irresponsible id blue, anyway here's hoping for all the problems to be rectified asap so you can move in on the date you want~ :yamseng: like tuasbird mentioned, dont give them the final payment, lol!!!

sorry to hear about your irresponsible id blue, anyway here's hoping for all the problems to be rectified asap so you can move in on the date you want~ :yamseng: like tuasbird mentioned, dont give them the final payment, lol!!!

See blue? sleek's here to give ya support, as many out there reading bout ur reno plight would hv done so as well!

Hopefully things be turning out er... Not too hard on u lor

Stay relaxed

Wa! If drink liao can Huat Huat, count me in can boh? Oso double d bowl size for my missus ok boh? :))

Have a Happy Day Everyday!

wahahahahhhaha i gift u a box of po chai too ...FOC!!!

sorry to hear about your irresponsible id blue, anyway here's hoping for all the problems to be rectified asap so you can move in on the date you want~ :yamseng: like tuasbird mentioned, dont give them the final payment, lol!excl.gif

Thank you Sleek for yr moral support! :thumbs up:

See blue? sleek's here to give ya support, as many out there reading bout ur reno plight would hv done so as well!

Hopefully things be turning out er... Not too hard on u lor

Stay relaxed

Haaa yes! very heart heart! Light at the end of the tunnel liao :thumbs up:

Went to check out the state of the flat on friday evening.. well what to say? Most of the carpentry completed, but the painter didn't come at all to touch at all, and there are more areas to work on... In the store room, another hole is created. Most of the defects reported earlier were not done.

Msg ID, ID replied she was just back from my place (very strange, coz that was the 2nd time we missed her??) If she was there, wouldnt she want to let me know or arrange a time to meet? Doesn't ID update the client anymore on what yet to be done? I had to msg her to find out why the defects werent fixed. Why painter not here. Why this Why that.. d-a-m-n- IT!

Some of the carpentry are not done well, the laminates finish (can i call it that) are quite poor, I am expecting these to be rectified...

Master Toilet Vanity Cabinet Finish

mastertoiletvanitycabin.jpg

Kitchen Cabinet Finish

kitchenlowcabinet.jpg

And then the carpenters got it wrong on which drawers to install locks... Its all very simple ma... all the left side drawers with locks... all the right side drawers without. Come, teacher show you a drawing ok?

Teacher's Drawing

masterbrinternalwardrob.jpg

Ok... now you produce from drawing can? can or not la ? .......

masterbrdrawersright.jpg

materbrwardrobeleft.jpg

Aiyooooooooo, follow nice drawing also dunno how? :jawdrop:

Finally the mirror on the dining area is upz... Not bad, but the side of the frame got scratch loh ... why carpenter so free to scratch it? Make me so busy to keep looking and checking for defects. Bad worker! bad! bad! bad!

20110701205017.jpg