Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

My First Home

Pineapple >> someone showed me your layout and I was like wah! First impression is the architect must like symmetry sia. Unique leh but I think if you are willing to break some walls and try something a little different it can really be a great space. Especially that space in front of your main door - can become lobby leh! :)

Got any current pictures? Sometimes floor plans can be quite misleading. Quite hard to make suggestions from the floor plan especially since it's not the cookie cutter type

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sure, will wait for your call. Maybe during my free time, I can give some advises and space planning. Be it in the end u engaging me or not, hope it will help u in some ways or another. :)

Thanks you Jaskel. As always you are so kind to us newbie like me. Your advises have really helped lot of newbies here. :)

Yup, will sure call u ...now researching and trying to finalise what i want my unit to look like....hehe :sport-smiley-018:

Pineapple >> someone showed me your layout and I was like wah! First impression is the architect must like symmetry sia. Unique leh but I think if you are willing to break some walls and try something a little different it can really be a great space. Especially that space in front of your main door - can become lobby leh! :)

Got any current pictures? Sometimes floor plans can be quite misleading. Quite hard to make suggestions from the floor plan especially since it's not the cookie cutter type

Hi Hafiizh, thanks for popping by. :rolleyes:

haha...ya the layout is bit funny..that's why now headache how to best make use of the space. Maybe because the layout is so funny..i liked it. Me backside itching hor....hahah. 8| Always like unique thing.

I have same idea as you, am thinking of making it a lobby/ recep area with bar counter. Not sure if it will look nice, also cost wise. :unsure:

Will try to upload the photos..coz not with me. Yes, the current layout is not like in the floor plan..coz the layout is even more weird. So lot of work to be done.

Cannot help but want post this to share with you guys.

so cute, cabiniet which can perk you uo everyday...not sure if this is available in SG. :dribble:

Unique-collection-of-children-furniture-by-Judson-Beaumont-1.jpg

Edited by IPineapple

Been busy with work and so not been updated the T-blog.

Anyway..also not much to update...still working on what concept i want and how to design the space.

Been to some shops to look at the sanitary wares and shortlisted the below.

Kohler Panache (but made in China i think...therefore have some reserves but there's promo end this week)

kohler_panache_toilet-ccsuite[115286_3736a-0]_bgw_lr.jpg

Hansgrohe raindance for MBR bathroom

hpb00952%20(5).jpg

Worth getting??? :dunno:

oh i got the same above toilet..will be delivering this week..but not sure when installed..so no comments...think is some project leftovers so they sell the balance...think kohler brand should be reliable..one of the top brands in USA..up to you..it's your choice.

Hi, you got it from KHK Asia also? :sport-smiley-018:

I actually like the one piece WC but its over 1K and out of stock.

Ya..my wifey also supported me to get kohler...but they dun hold stock as i can start reno only after sep. :jawdrop:

Oh BTW do you mind to PM me how much they quoted you?

oh i got the same above toilet..will be delivering this week..but not sure when installed..so no comments...think is some project leftovers so they sell the balance...think kohler brand should be reliable..one of the top brands in USA..up to you..it's your choice.

Hi, you got it from KHK Asia also? :sport-smiley-018:

I actually like the one piece WC but its over 1K and out of stock.

Ya..my wifey also supported me to get kohler...but they dun hold stock as i can start reno only after sep. :jawdrop:

Oh BTW do you mind to PM me how much they quoted you?

yes i got it from KHK asia too...oh coz they seldom hold sales. mine delivering this friday though..ok shall PM you..

The Grohe rainshower you showed here seems to have a thermostatic mixer, you need to consider if you need that. I think this setup will cost you about 1-2k whereas a normal Grohe rainshower and mixer will only cost about 600.. :)

@Kobelala: Thank you for dropping by. Haha...yes indeed it's a really unique layout....it's so unique now i have a big headache doing the space planning. 8| Too many weird corners..ahah

@Potatoes: haha..yup this is my fav part of the house. I was sold in to this huge balony....can have my huge garden there. :rolleyes:

The Grohe rainshower you showed here seems to have a thermostatic mixer, you need to consider if you need that. I think this setup will cost you about 1-2k whereas a normal Grohe rainshower and mixer will only cost about 600.. :)

Hi, it's actual Hansgrohe and yup the one they quoted me have thermostatic. Is it really useful? So i can actually do without it? hahah i thought it come in the set....humm the sale person did not told me that 8| lucky i have not placed my order. thanks ya. :notti:

Wa ur layout really tok gong! Eat up so much space hehe.

Let me go my picnic first then tonite I suggest some layouts for u ok?

Then I show u some funky wall designs also.

Hi, it's actual Hansgrohe and yup the one they quoted me have thermostatic. Is it really useful? So i can actually do without it? hahah i thought it come in the set....humm the sale person did not told me that 8| lucky i have not placed my order. thanks ya. :notti:

Erm, actually my Grohe rainshowers have thermostatic controls and that was the main attraction for me... I do like the thermostatic control function, cos feels like I'm in a luxe hotel. :P

I think the mid- to high-end range rainshower sets would have thermostatic controls. If you just want the rainshower function, then go for the entry model - will save a fair bit. Mine costs about 1K after 30% discount.