Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mabaricows

Mabari House

gosh, sorry to hear about the damage due to the acid wash.

hope things will all be great from now onwards.

my mister and i bought an LG washer too. direct drive really seem attractive to us!

your tiles are really special. i'll never have the courage to do so.

my place is boring black, white and grey. - BOOOOOO -

like you said, as long as you guys are happy that's the most important.

WAAAAAA, i stay Jurong. does it mean i can drop by?! :sport-smiley-004: heeeee

when is your estimated handover date?

Shumin, were you at the Gain City Sale too? I read somewhere else that you also bought aircon and now the LG washing machine. :) I was recommended to purchase from Gain City by my ID. He said they are quite reliable, considering how large their company is.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Is it much cheaper now? Hahaa.. Things always end up cheaper, thats why shouldn't buy early.. Hehe.. Bought it at 699 in May..

This washer seems to have decent reviews la, should be not bad at all. Do be careful with the chrome plated swing door though, it might tarnish if you leave acid or strong stuff on it.. :unsure:

Actually not sure if same model now that you mention chrome plate swing door, cuz I kinda recall mine is white swing door. Oh well. Same brand. Hahaha. Got it for $599. :)

Re the acid wash, can you ask the ID to compensate since he damaged your items?

You can call it unique.. or you can call it weird.. lol.. Hua hee dio hoh! :sport-smiley-004:

:D

ya loh, Hua hee dio hoh, its yr house, u like it can le. :D

Hubby n I saw yr special tiles in reality today...We applaud yr courage! I wanna stay tune for the complete look!

Hehe..

Its true, it does take some insanity to choose that particular tile.

We are a bit crazy, hope it turns out well.. :sport-smiley-004:

Will update more when furniture comes.. If it looks too bad, we'll disappear quietly.. lol.. :P

Shumin, were you at the Gain City Sale too? I read somewhere else that you also bought aircon and now the LG washing machine. :) I was recommended to purchase from Gain City by my ID. He said they are quite reliable, considering how large their company is.

(sorry mabari for hijacking your thread..hee)

i wasn't at the GC Sale. i went to their outlet @ Woodlands.

seeing all the bad review at Drexter's thread got me kinda worried.

installation of aircon on 18th Jul.

hopefully, nothing goes wrong. :sport-smiley-003:

(sorry mabari for hijacking your thread..hee)

i wasn't at the GC Sale. i went to their outlet @ Woodlands.

seeing all the bad review at Drexter's thread got me kinda worried.

installation of aircon on 18th Jul.

hopefully, nothing goes wrong. :sport-smiley-003:

But Rimblock had a good review for GC. I think it's the luck of the draw, depend on which installer you get lor.

Just hope that both of us get good installers.

:bow: :bow:

My installation will be on the 22nd July. :)

mabaricows, wanted to ask you something about the oven, as I have not seen it in person yet... how many layers of glass is there for the door, and can the top of the door be removed to clean the glass??

Not sure if you understand what I mean....

mabaricows, wanted to ask you something about the oven, as I have not seen it in person yet... how many layers of glass is there for the door, and can the top of the door be removed to clean the glass??

Not sure if you understand what I mean....

Ah, just found out today because you asked.

2 layers of glass, inner layer of glass is removable by unhooking clips..

Didn't try to remove the door.. duno can o not.. haha..

wow mabaricows,

nice n unique tiles you have for your house! salute you for being so daring in your choice of living room marble tiles. but sad to see the damaged tile. how are they going to replace the broken tile?

wow excited to see how the long basin looks in your bathroom!!

wow mabaricows,

nice n unique tiles you have for your house! salute you for being so daring in your choice of living room marble tiles. but sad to see the damaged tile. how are they going to replace the broken tile?

wow excited to see how the long basin looks in your bathroom!!

Hey joyous, thanks for the kind words. We actually aren't daring, we're just a little crazy.. Haha.. Luckily, wifey and I both like how it turned out. The damaged tile was very heartbreaking, we wanted to remove the tile and put in another one as we have a few extra tiles but contractor asked to let him try filling it up with marble gum before replacing it. We let him go ahead, the effects are decent, not very obvious probably because these tiles have weird patterns. So I guess we won't replace the tile anymore, too much trouble really.

We can't wait for the long basin to be fixed up too! Its one of our obsessions, having that long basin where we can brush our teeth side by side.. We really like the idea of those wall taps too. Right now we're still waiting for the marble vanity top to be fabricated, once its done, plumber will come by to fix things up :)

Nice Marble floor :good:

Thank you! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by mabaricows

Ah, just found out today because you asked.

2 layers of glass, inner layer of glass is removable by unhooking clips..

Didn't try to remove the door.. duno can o not.. haha..

You kinda answered what I wanna ask. There is a cover/seal somewhere close to the top of the door that holds the glass in place in another model I saw. That can be removed so that the glass can be cleaned. So I wanted to know if there is this feature in this model, which you have answered!

Thank you! :)

You kinda answered what I wanna ask. There is a cover/seal somewhere close to the top of the door that holds the glass in place in another model I saw. That can be removed so that the glass can be cleaned. So I wanted to know if there is this feature in this model, which you have answered!

Thank you! :)

No prob! :thumbs up: