Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mabaricows

Mabari House

Hello all! :)

The MBR bathroom mirror was just installed today!

Here are the pics! The MBR bathroom is finally complete! :)

2011-07-12_12-34-16_170.jpg

Sliding glass shower screen..

2011-07-13_20-59-26_641.jpg

Basin area, volakas marble top and mirror finally up!

2011-07-12_12-30-36_668.jpg

Close up of the taps and basin.. Must on water and take picture.. Hahahaa..

Now for the kitchen!

Indian black galaxy top finally up, must say some good things about Ocean Granites, their guy who came to install the top was SOOO conscientious and serious.. So concerned about the quality of work.. Even if I, as the owner were to do it myself, I wouldn't have put in so much effort. They did from 9 to almost 4pm.. No lunch break! I didn't even request for that.. I also never eat lunch.. haha..

2011-07-12_12-36-22_703.jpg

2011-07-12_12-39-24_343.jpg

Anybody wants to swop washing machines? We want a black one.. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic!!!! Heart heart the bathroom and kitchen!

Thank u thank u..

We plan to bath the maomao in the mbr bathroom, with the showerscreen closed.. Bahahaa.. Wifey will enjoy the circus show of her being bathed.. Funny..

The kitchen is just plain and black la.. Nothing special.. We won't cook a lot.. Once in a while maybe some grill, pasta or pizza.. Wifey needs to learn from the moms how to cook nice soups..

Wah... I love your long basin... my ID tell me no space for long basin or double sink.

Somemore want me to choose semi recessed basin! Choice so limited!!! I super :( now.

Just went to check out your floorplan.. There IS space! My MBR bathroom is a mere 1700mm wide..

The long basin is only 1040mm, more than enough space in your MBR bathroom to have something like that.. You need to decide what you want and get the ID to make it happen.. Its you who's gonna be staying there for the next duno how many years.. Not them..

Sometimes, what they recommend might not be the best or optimal choice.. But the easier way out or the path with less risk.. Its like going to a restaurant.. You think they'll have the best dishes or the toughest items to cook on their set menu? No la..

You have the right to decide and you must fight! :curse:

Hello all! :)

The MBR bathroom mirror was just installed today!

Here are the pics! The MBR bathroom is finally complete! :)

2011-07-12_12-34-16_170.jpg

Sliding glass shower screen..

2011-07-13_20-59-26_641.jpg

Basin area, volakas marble top and mirror finally up!

2011-07-12_12-30-36_668.jpg

Close up of the taps and basin.. Must on water and take picture.. Hahahaa..

Now for the kitchen!

Indian black galaxy top finally up, must say some good things about Ocean Granites, their guy who came to install the top was SOOO conscientious and serious.. So concerned about the quality of work.. Even if I, as the owner were to do it myself, I wouldn't have put in so much effort. They did from 9 to almost 4pm.. No lunch break! I didn't even request for that.. I also never eat lunch.. haha..

2011-07-12_12-36-22_703.jpg

2011-07-12_12-39-24_343.jpg

Anybody wants to swop washing machines? We want a black one.. :P

Nice Take :good:

Nice Take :good:

Hahaa.. Thanks..

All pictures in this thread were taken with my handphone's 5 megapixel camera set at 1mp for ease of transfer and uploading..

After reno, no $ to buy power camera.. :P

Small update of a purchase, wifey likes it a lot..

All you ladies should be all too familiar with shopping for clothes..

You know when you try on clothes and they have this nice huge mirror to make you look even nicer in?

Wifey loves big mirrors and we got a decent sized one..

This is the 1.9m tall mirror we got..

Still wrapped up..

2011-07-12_12-49-13_109.jpg

Close up of the wooden frame under the plastic wrap..

2011-07-12_11-59-26_64.jpg

nice one. its shaping up nicely. i can't help but think that u'll need a stuffed peacock and a tiger skin rug. :P

Wifey likes the idea of a tiger skin rug adn thinks a stuffed peacock sounds really exciting.. She actually also likes the idea of zebra print tiles, random giraffes, etc.. Hahaa.. Actually we bought striped curtains for the living room, in the spirit of the safari look.. hahaa.. its striped orange, green, brown and velvety.. Hehee.. Don't know how it'll turn out.. :P

Yr kitchen looks mysterious... Black black de... Nice but I worried abt being too dusty.

The mirror is fit for the queen! Gd choice!

Heh, the kitchen would be a bit dusty.. But thats because of our wall tiles which are textured and will collect some dust.. Otherwise, our dust is kinda dark, not the grey kind.. so can't see on the kitchen top and cabinet.. :P

The queen of the house really likes the mirror.. But she still feels we could've bought a bigger one.. hahaa..

nice toilet!!

envy u got such a long basin for the kitchen!

looking good! :yamseng:

Thank you insane :)

The long basin we got because it has a food prep area, keep the wet areas within the sink area lor.. Its actually quite a cheap sink, less than 400, granite and made in India.. Hahaa..