Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DKWM

Tv Selection

u think we can organize a group buy somewhere? I'm looking for the following

Samsung or LG or Sony LED 32" (no need 3D) x 4units

Samsung or LG or Sony LCD 32" (LED if the price is similar but i think fat hope, anyway these are for my spare guest rooms hardly will on) x 2units

Samsung or LG or Sony LED 46" (don't need 3D) x 1unit

Prefer to standardize all the TV in my house to 1brand (so idiot proof and can swap remote controls)

Went to court, harvey norman but they say for 32" i must install myself if not $50 each for installation...siao loh. Buy so many still must install myself, not worth to break my manicure just to install. Bought 1 32" Samsung LED from Kallang Mega but must do self delivery and installation (3months ago) and i broke my nail (waste $50 to repair my nail)

Pantieileen,

I agreed that we can go for group buy and I suggested to get it from Parisilk / everjoint. I believe we can good deal from them but the only problem with them is that we have to buy with cash. I am prepare to use cash in order to secure good price.

Seem like you are buying alot ... 7 units... are you re-seller :P

I am willing to be the middleman to communicate so please post here your confirm buy

Group Buy :

1) 40" Sony TV - 1 unit - DKWM

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seem like nobody is looking for group buy.. I hope i got the right choice as too many model and brand to choose from.

i second that.

pioneer also..but i think pioneer only got plasma.

pioneer no longer makes plasma...taken over by panasonic...

sony panels got theirs from sharp..

Seem like nobody is looking for group buy.. I hope i got the right choice as too many model and brand to choose from.

ya why no group buy.

i went to harvey norman they offered me coz the stupid Best Denki TV salesman bo hiew me (makes me wondering if i'm buying too little so his attitude like that?)

$400 for LG 32" LCD x3units

$1499 for Sony 40" LED x 3units (with 3 DVD players free)

$2499 for Sony 46" LED x 1unit (with blue ray DVD player free)

is this consider good buy?

Also looking for :

1 bar fridge LG $309 (Fisher & Paykel $569 too expensive)

1 Brandt 8kg washing machine front load $1199

1 Fisher & Paykel fridge (forgot price but not much discount for iridium unit and they keep saying F&P older technology, Hitachi the best tech...)

1 Electrolux dryer ($599)

1 Samsung top load washing machine $269

ya why no group buy.

i went to harvey norman they offered me coz the stupid Best Denki TV salesman bo hiew me (makes me wondering if i'm buying too little so his attitude like that?)

$400 for LG 32" LCD x3units

$1499 for Sony 40" LED x 3units (with 3 DVD players free)

$2499 for Sony 46" LED x 1unit (with blue ray DVD player free)

is this consider good buy?

Also looking for :

1 bar fridge LG $309 (Fisher & Paykel $569 too expensive)

1 Brandt 8kg washing machine front load $1199

1 Fisher & Paykel fridge (forgot price but not much discount for iridium unit and they keep saying F&P older technology, Hitachi the best tech...)

1 Electrolux dryer ($599)

1 Samsung top load washing machine $269

Just to share with all Reno spenders here, Do You Know that HV, C...ts, B...D....., G...C...y,etc all can bargain price especially if you buy more than one product. I bought my tv and fridge from one of these big boys, tv package oredi very cheap. Did my research with the small shops in neighborhood popular for attractive pricing, I pressed them to match price to small players or I will drop my idea of buying both products. Volatility, they literally match my fridge price. PS. This is not the first time I bargain price with them.

Just to share with all Reno spenders here, Do You Know that HV, C...ts, B...D....., G...C...y,etc all can bargain price especially if you buy more than one product. I bought my tv and fridge from one of these big boys, tv package oredi very cheap. Did my research with the small shops in neighborhood popular for attractive pricing, I pressed them to match price to small players or I will drop my idea of buying both products. Volatility, they literally match my fridge price. PS. This is not the first time I bargain price with them.

Do u think i should wait then go Comex in Sep to cheong for TVs? Or no point coz of the crowd, massive jams? i can actually go bargain with them?

Btw, i heard my friends mention about this place "audio House" do they also sell fridge, washing machines etc or purely audio meaning TV, radio etc etc?

What is HV? u mean holland village there's this shop call parisilk? Or this is a typo, short for harvey norman?

C...ts = courts

B...D.. = best denki

G..C = ? Good something?

Do u think i should wait then go Comex in Sep to cheong for TVs? Or no point coz of the crowd, massive jams? i can actually go bargain with them?

Btw, i heard my friends mention about this place "audio House" do they also sell fridge, washing machines etc or purely audio meaning TV, radio etc etc?

What is HV? u mean holland village there's this shop call parisilk? Or this is a typo, short for harvey norman?

C...ts = courts

B...D.. = best denki

G..C = ? Good something?

HV harvey Norman. G..C gain city. and yes audio house at Clarke quay no Orel, ex liang court does sell fridge and all other stuff. Price barginable too. However, there are some not very nice review about audio house, as for parisilk, I personally dun find them price competitive enough., juz my 2cents. Hope this helps.

If you have friends participating in the upcoming COMEX, better if they are selling TVs at COMEX, reserve the display pieces and buy at dirt cheap price. They usually bring brand new TVs for the show, after the show, they will sell off at very low price if you can cash n carry on the end of the last day. Only setback is these TVs are on for 12 hrs a day during the show. Other than that you get the best bargain in the world. You will have to act very fast though, as these TVs are usually reserved during the first day morning or even before they start the show by other participants in the show, I.e. Before public goes into the hall. Just sharing my experience.

hi phintastic,

how much is your panny p58vt20??

hi pantieileen,

i bought my brandt 8kg washer from mega at $1100.

Hi Joyousline, paid $4900 for the whole package which includes the TV, a 3D blu ray player, 4 pair of specs, 3 3D movies and 5 years warranty. Considering at the same amount spent, other brands can only get about 55 inch with not much freebies. Most 3D tvs only come with 2 pairs of glasses. Personally I think this is quite a good bargain. Panny is coming out with VT30 series, very competitive, comes with usb dongle for internet surfing (which I find that it is not useful for me), can convert 2D to 3D just like the Samsung, LG TVs.

For 3D TVs, get LG model 6500 with 200mhz. You wont regret. Will be getting that soon or wait till September's IT/PC show.

Hi Joyousline, paid $4900 for the whole package which includes the TV, a 3D blu ray player, 4 pair of specs, 3 3D movies and 5 years warranty. Considering at the same amount spent, other brands can only get about 55 inch with not much freebies. Most 3D tvs only come with 2 pairs of glasses. Personally I think this is quite a good bargain. Panny is coming out with VT30 series, very competitive, comes with usb dongle for internet surfing (which I find that it is not useful for me), can convert 2D to 3D just like the Samsung, LG TVs.

hmm deal not bad...ya heard of the vt30s..but dunno when coming out..most prob they are still clearing the stock for vt20s b4 they release the vt30s....enjoy ur tv!!

It seem like TV selection really need alot of knowledge, until now still yet to have anyone giving good selection based on knowledge.

hmm deal not bad...ya heard of the vt30s..but dunno when coming out..most prob they are still clearing the stock for vt20s b4 they release the vt30s....enjoy ur tv!!

Vt30s launch already according to one of the panny website. Anyway, vt30 only comes in 42", 50" & 65". I prefer around 55". Since it is a new model I doubt they will price it vas competitive as what I have spent on. Decided on vt20 as image quality not much diff, vt30 is thinner but I dun really care, if I want something thin, would have bought samsung. Further more dun c the need for Internet tv. Connecting my ps3 to tv, I also Internet tv, connect my notebk using a hdmi cable I also get internet tv. Aiyah end of the happy can oredi lah. :yamseng:

Edited by Phintastic