Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mishu

My Hdb Renovation

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I very wary of the D too!

They will pretend give quotation in 20mins, then give 1lump sum n promised no additional etc.. Attitude also not too gd.. Came over my place to see for fun n no need measurements de! Like TAT hw to b accurate?

Moreover, my layout is so different from original floor plan n they can estimate when I got so much hacking?

Best part, no layout plan of what they gonna do but can give quotation! Lastly, like to add 1 meimei wearing skimpily like gg to nite club like tat... Scary to me!

Well, juz my very personal experience...

Wah! Nite club gal working in id firm? Haha. This is so funny.

yes just for matress and bedframes i bought 2 matresses and 2 storage bedframe

my matresses r on highend one luxurious one becoz we thought matresses r lifetime investment and i have tried many matresse as travelling with my hubby around the different hotels and at marina bay i found very comfort on their matress i saw the brand and decide to buy the same i know its so much but for me its long term investment...... and moreever i have back pain and neck pain so i worried if i go for cheap one and they r not fruitful then my money all gone so better atleast sealy i tried before so i am confident about them.

Edited by mishu

sorry....... its longtime no updates from me busy in shifting house and selections of accessories and all.....

i think i am now free to upload the photo...

hey..... before i proceed to pictures i need all your help? i wanna buy built in oven bosch brandt electrolux and ef with which i should go and from where i can buy all brands?

thanks for replies in advance....

Edited by mishu