Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cornball

Documenting Our Journey Of Our Loveshack

Today was a full half day of searching for sanitary fittings and lights.

We shortlisted some Grohe items. w00t!

IMG-20110808-00333.jpg

Hi Cornball, Grohe is definately a good choice :good::)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any opinion on whether Hansgrohe or Grohe is better?

According to my SO's German colleagues, without a doubt it's Grohe. I asked for rationale but SO said that the way they answered was in short like "Grohe, duh...". So I also dunno why. :rolleyes:

Join the Grohe club lar... can I entice u to join the Toto one too? Hehe. :):yamseng:

According to my SO's German colleagues, without a doubt it's Grohe. I asked for rationale but SO said that the way they answered was in short like "Grohe, duh...". So I also dunno why. :rolleyes:

Join the Grohe club lar... can I entice u to join the Toto one too? Hehe. :):yamseng:

TOTO is like public toilets leh. I just used one TOTO urinal at a hotel today.

Sis Adidaem poisoning people again :o:D Yes Cornball, join the Grohe club, won't go wrong... :good:

:o lol.....

LOL. Toto is used cos they are good and durable... usually public places will use good quality materials cos they have to last/withstand heavy usage/traffic with minimal downtime.

Besides, I've more faith in Japanese toilet technology... btw Kobe bro, the resident loo expert also use Toto. You should read the hilarious poo discussion on his T-Blog. Even got single finger kung-fu etc. Really funny. :D

Is it international warranty? i can go BKK.

Just say you're meeting a client in BKK. :)

I dunno if it's international warranty, but I have never met anyone who needed to use their warranty for their sanitary fittings.

The hotel I stayed in uses a Korean washlet, which is quite good as well. :)

Im in Shanghai this weekend and will be looking for some Grohe taps/mixers to see if they're cheaper here.

I went to see curtains this afternoon. Seems cheaper. I didnt dare buy cos i wasnt sure of my color theme yet.

If you are in China and don't mind the China made range, can check out Kohler and Hansgrohe as well, as some of the cheaper range of both brands in Singapore are from China.

Im not too keen on the made in China ranges. Hoping to find genuine made in germany stuff here, i hope.

Im not too keen on the made in China ranges. Hoping to find genuine made in germany stuff here, i hope.

Well, i bought mine in dubai wholesale market at a price much cheaper than SG. And it's worth every single penny. Try if u travel alot.

Er, think the German-made range are def not cheaper in China. Never found imported stuff cheap in China, unless they are not real to begin with. kekeke.