Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can i have the quote for that latest fan you published?

The brand, the price, the made and does it comes with remote control?

Also, with the LED light, will it cause the giddy feel that is common with ceiling fan with light?

Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub:

The latest model ceiling fan comes wf remote n super bright LED light.

There wun be shadow casting on the floor, as the LED light is below the blades. Shadow will only be cast when the light Is on top of the blades.

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pal

Hi, can i have the catalogue? Looking at ceiling fan. Thanks!

Hi Pal,

Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi, can PM me the price for downlights and T5 lights for 2, 3, and 4 feet. Thanks.

Hi Pal,

Hi pal,

Thks for your enquiry.... :wub: :wub:

That is a FANCO brand SPACE model ceiling fan.

Whether can it be installed on the false ceiling, Yes all ceiling fans can be installed on the false ceiling. Alot of my customers also installed their ceiling fan on false ceilings.

Provided that your ceiling is not too low.... ;)

I've PMed you liao... Hope you'll save some bucks and buy me kopi ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi bro,

Can pm me too?thanks!

Hi Fellow Formers and Friends... :sport-smiley-018:

This is the new model which alot of fellow formers and friends that has been asking me about, its sleek and nice that comes with LED light with the pull strings.....:jawdrop::good:

Size of fan : 56 inches

Material of blades : Acrylic blades

Number of blades : 5

Wattage of LED : 18W

newarrival.jpg

Also A VERI BIG THANK YOU for the continuous support from you… :good:

With this encouragement... :good: I’ll continue to give my very best in the coming years to meet your needs and requirements... :good:

For those who need more info on lobangs/quotes for ceiling fans, down lights (Normal, LED) …etc.

You can always PM me or email me salecfan@yahoo.com.sg..... :D

Dun forget about the kopi treat ya.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

:drunk: pals

Hi bro,

Can pm me the price for this fan with remote control and without light ?does it only come with one size?i need something like 52-54" ceiling fan for living room .thanks .

Hi bro,

Can pm me too?thanks!

Hi bro,

Can pm me the price for this fan with remote control and without light ?does it only come with one size?i need something like 52-54" ceiling fan for living room .thanks .

Hi Pal,

The latest model only comes in 56 inches size, if you need a 52-54 inches size, it doesn't really affect that much, bcos it's only 1-2inches more per side for this latest model..... :D

The Super bright LED comes wf the ceiling fan wor.... :) If you dun need the light it's either to switch off the light or dun connect the connection for the light.... :(

Hv also PMed you liao.... Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Hi Bro,

Can pm me a list for the models n price of ur celing fan... What brands u've got.... Thanks

Hi Pal,

Maybe u let me know, where u intend to install yr ceiling fan, I can advise u from there...;)

Btw Hv PMed you liao.... Hope u'll save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

hi bro,

i'm looking for ceiling fans to install in 3 of my bedrooms and 1 in living room

preferably ceiling fans with light kit and remote control

for living room, will need a bigger ceiling fan, maybe 56" ?

can pm me the list of available model and the price from u? thanks :yamseng:

Hi bro Eric

I'll be getting keys to my BTO 4 room soon and I intend to install 4 ceiling fans.

What I have in mind is Fanco FF707 for living room and MBR and FM3000 for the other 2 rooms.

My requirement for the fans are modern / simple design, with light and remote.

I'm using FF707 for my current flat living room and bedroom and I find it good with a reasonable price

Just to keep my options open, can you suggest some other models (in the price range of FF707) and also quote me for 2x FF707 and FM3000 with installation?

Hi there

I'm looking for a ceiling fan preferably arcylic with light with/without remote to be installed in my master bedroom/living room

You may quote me prices including installation for these brands: Crestar, Fanco or KDK

Thanks

hi bro,

i'm looking for ceiling fans to install in 3 of my bedrooms and 1 in living room

preferably ceiling fans with light kit and remote control

for living room, will need a bigger ceiling fan, maybe 56" ?

can pm me the list of available model and the price from u? thanks :yamseng:

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: and pardon me for the late reply ya... 8|

If u're not sure of what size to use, I can always :help: you out.... :D

Hv also PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Awaits for yr kopi treat ya.... :P

Hi bro Eric

I'll be getting keys to my BTO 4 room soon and I intend to install 4 ceiling fans.

What I have in mind is Fanco FF707 for living room and MBR and FM3000 for the other 2 rooms.

My requirement for the fans are modern / simple design, with light and remote.

I'm using FF707 for my current flat living room and bedroom and I find it good with a reasonable price

Just to keep my options open, can you suggest some other models (in the price range of FF707) and also quote me for 2x FF707 and FM3000 with installation?

Hi Pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub: :wub: and pardon me for the late reply ya... 8|

If u're not sure :unsure: of what size to use, I can always :help: you out.... :D

Just FYI, Model: FFM3000 is using plate mounting and it's suitable for low ceiling. :no:

You can look at Model: FFM6000 for the alternative model simliar to FFM3000... ;)

Hv also PMed you liao.... Hope u save some bucks n buy me kopi ya hee.... :dribble: :dribble: :wub: :wub:

Awaits for yr kopi treat ya.... :P