Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Bro,

I am planning on getting abt 5 ceiling fans, MBR and Living abt ~56-60inch, 2 bedrooms ~52inch and dining room ~42inch. Overall budget about 1.8k with installations. Was wondering if you are able to recommend me any ceiling fans that can fit the bill? Reliable brand hopefully.. Did not hear very good reviews abt fanco. :/ Or maybe my fan size and overall budget you got recommendation too? Haha

For my downlights, I have abt 4 of em. Undecided to go with e27 with light holder or led type.. Heard led driver always got issues. Looking to have to cool white light type 4000k. You carry any good ones or which to recommend?

Thank you Sir. :)

On 4/21/2017 at 9:07 AM, James9 said:

Hi bro, can send me the catalogue and price for ceiling fans and lights. Thank you

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub: 

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 
:drunk:

On 4/22/2017 at 11:40 PM, Condenius said:

Hi

May i have the catalogue for ceiling fan, pls. Thank you.

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply :bow: and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub: 

On 4/23/2017 at 0:47 AM, Nanaa said:

Hi, I would like to have a catalogue and pricing for ceiling fans and lights. Thank you!

Hi pal,

On 4/24/2017 at 0:43 AM, madevo7 said:

Hi Bro,

I am planning on getting abt 5 ceiling fans, MBR and Living abt ~56-60inch, 2 bedrooms ~52inch and dining room ~42inch. Overall budget about 1.8k with installations. Was wondering if you are able to recommend me any ceiling fans that can fit the bill? Reliable brand hopefully.. Did not hear very good reviews abt fanco. :/ Or maybe my fan size and overall budget you got recommendation too? Haha

For my downlights, I have abt 4 of em. Undecided to go with e27 with light holder or led type.. Heard led driver always got issues. Looking to have to cool white light type 4000k. You carry any good ones or which to recommend?

Thank you Sir. :)

Hi pal,

On 4/26/2017 at 5:14 PM, hayuh said:

Hi bro, need to get a ceiling fan for my living room. Can you provide a catalogue with pricing? thanks!

Hi pal,

On 4/26/2017 at 6:58 PM, dannychuon said:

Hi, can share with me the catalog for ceiling fan with light, downlights and ceiling lights.

Hi pal,

10 hours ago, Lionogel said:

hello, can send me your catalog for ceiling fan?

looking at 46 inch with light

Hi pal,

Hi Bro, 

Do you supply Crestar ceiling fan as well?

I'm interested in the following products (with light) hence quote me your price as well as the installation cost.

- Crestar skylite plus ceiling fan (CSL 106)

- Fanco Mini Bee 36″

- Fanco Air Track 56″ 

- Fanco FF909

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Xiangling