Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shawncck

Pd Door Review

Hi, I was thinking of changing my toilet door to PD Door to save space.

But I saw some previous post here stating very bad sales service from PD Door.

Anyone share their experience and izzit worth changing to PD Door?

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yup ..

Would appreciate comments too.

I am looking to install PD Doors too. For my 2 toilets and storeroom.

Any lobangs are welcomed too !

• Like 1

I used it for my common toilet before, im very happy with this PD door as it really save space, most imptly without the bottom track. I got it through my contractor. but from what i know, she said before she got it from the eunos branch. there is one at balestier or jalan besar if im not wrong

Dear Shawn the door's design is gd, saves space. However I have to detail my experience here to warn others. The first time when the door was delivered and installed I found scratches on the handle and the frame. When I highlighted this to the installer, he said it was dirt and could be cleaned away. Of cos I allowed him to clean but naturally dirt can be cleaned and the scratches remain. So he said he would try to spray the right color for me and on the spot. But what the heck. The door shouldn't be scratched when delivered in the first place. So Asked for the door to be returned. My wife then called up the office and explained the situation and that we require a new piece as it can't be accepted. The installer then said to my wife "miss, dun any how say got scratches to my office hor!" he then asked to talk to his office guys. He said " I dun even understand what all these home owners are talking about." I was thinking, what's so difficult? If u dun understand what I am talking about why do keep tryin to clean the so called "dirt" away. I then took over the phone and explained that the door can't be accepted and that it be removed and be replaced with a new one. The installer then removed it reluctantly but leaving the unsolidified silicon there. If u fellow forumers know, the silicon if uncleaned will solidify on the frame. But his partner was kind enough to come back and clean it up for us.

• Like 1

hi babu.. its really an annoying matter when they claim is dirt not scratches... really piss off... but btw which outlets of e pd doors u engaged.. yesterday i went to imm with my hubby... there's a outlet.. e sales person like happy go lucky type when trying to serve us..

hi ashanti, i went to bales tier east plan branch. they mentioned that they are the same as pd door. sales man uses old school sales tactic and tries to upsell.

anyways above is only the first part. here goes the 2nd part of my story.

so they brought back the door. the pd door office then called me and arranged for another delivery. i also reminded them that it has to be a new door the next time round when they come down.

the lady was very nice and tried to assure that " sure give you new one and that the installation team will be changed so it will be a different team."

finally the day of the installation arrived again. guess what.?

1) the door frame is still the last one with the uncleaned silicon from my previous installation. the door still has the spray painting marks of the previous spray.

isn't this the previous door?

We called back the office again and explained the situation again. the lady then explained. "I already instructed that the door to be delivered is a new one already, how come like that i also dun know"

"maybe the production fault lah." she apologized and we told them to exchange for another new door."

Few days later, the lady then called my wife again to arrange for another installation date. my wife then asked for confirmation that it will be absolutely new. the lady then gave her assurance" sure new, the order form for a new door already out dun worry." come installation day."This morning" 3rd time. we received the door, new frame, same door( with scratches and spray painting).

We then called the office back again and asked for an explanation. This is what the lady in the office named susan said

"U asked for a new door, we already give u a new door, what more you want, u keep calling I need to work one u know.. after a bit of conversation, she then hanged up the phone. we tried calling back, her colleagues say she is not in, 2nd time calling back, her colleagues say she is in toilet. finally 3rd time, she picked up, had a bit of conversation, with us then hanged up again. my wife then tried calling up using my phone. she then asked to speak to the boss but we were directed to a complaints guy Lim. hp num 81611328. this guy however did not pick up but later called my wife back.

This was what he said, "miss i know u unhappy with people hanging up the phone, dun worry, i will settle that but you also cannot like dat one, small scratch also cannot accept, you pay $299 only, its not scratch resistant.."

guys i will never go back to them again. based on my experience. please heed my warning if u dun want to end up like me. i thought the design was gd and could save space for our small 4 rm but now, my reno going to touch up paint but yet i still have not installed my door thereby delaying my reno. please really consider.

• Like 1

Babu.. although its not scratch resistant but cant possibly e company gave u a new door with scratches tat is so obvious... they are trying to be funny... new pcs surely wont have scratches! they were wasting ur time...! u was unlucky to encounter this type of matter...! but afterall was all over.. curse n swear u wont go back to this company lor...

Babu.. although its not scratch resistant but cant possibly e company gave u a new door with scratches tat is so obvious... they are trying to be funny... new pcs surely wont have scratches! they were wasting ur time...! u was unlucky to encounter this type of matter...! but afterall was all over.. curse n swear u wont go back to this company lor...

Wow babu, their service so lousy ah... I tot the door can save space... Now i will turn to normal bi-fold door liao...

Scary ur experience... So did they eventually give u a door w/o scratch?? And can i check did u make the payment when u place the order or after they installed the door??? Usually if payment make, then i guess they will bo chup u liao...

I love the door design and concept by my friend home which install the door in her bathroom dont last 5 months. Alot of usage of the door will wear out the traction and thus making it hard to slide or move.. Erm like got jam jam feeling. Called them up to ask if there anyway to fix it, their reply was once SOLD no return.

hm im also at changing my bathroom doors and thought i can change them to pd door as hdb gave me 2 blardy **** big timber doors for my toilets .. (see liao can faint at the size when open ..)

Hi wen wen, I also got the jam feeling in my common bathroom which came with hdb. Once unslide very hard to open. Haiz. Maybe the bi fold is really a better choice.

i have posted in another thread... PD, eastplan and another one company name i forgot, they are the same outfit under the same management. how do i know? i ordered from eastplan, and pd door guys installed it.