Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Diego

Hansgrohe? Grohe? Toto? Bravat?

Hi all, i'm looking around for bathroom items and are looking around @ certain brands.

Hansgrohe? Grohe? Toto? Bravat? So which one do u guys reccommend?

My relatives are using Hansgrohe bought from Econflo and i quite like their designs too but exp man i can't afford la haha

Grohe n Hansgrohe are brothers thus i guess about the same ba.

Toto i actually dun really like after my friend told me alot of public toilet using them haha

Recently i saw a Bravat showroom which i'm told its the first showroom by Bravat in South East Asia. Never used their products before but quite like their design and prices especially hehe...

My friend who is staying in Kovan Melody who are using their product told me their mixer quite durable, still working after so long.

So any comments?

Edited by Diego

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, i'm looking around for bathroom items and are looking around @ certain brands.

My relatives are using Hansgrohe bought from Econflo and i quite like their designs too but exp man i can't afford la haha

Toto i actually dun really like after my friend told me alot of public toilet using them haha

Recently i saw a Bravat showroom which i'm told its the first showroom by Bravat in South East Asia. Never used their products before but quite like their design and prices especially hehe...

My friend who is staying in Kovan Melody who are using their product told me their mixer quite durable, still working after so long.

So any comments?

there's quite a high markup on Bravat...i bought one of their items at 40 or 50% during this GSS. But so far so good.

i stayed in kovan for a year. bravat is the last brand i will go for. mixer leaking. mixer knob lose and few came off. shower spray leaking.

there's quite a high markup on Bravat...i bought one of their items at 40 or 50% during this GSS. But so far so good.

Is it? will take note of it...thanks

i stayed in kovan for a year. bravat is the last brand i will go for. mixer leaking. mixer knob lose and few came off. shower spray leaking.

But my friend who is using it for quite some time say its okie wor...hmmmm

The reason Grohe is cheaper is because it is made in China. That's what my designer told me.

Nowadays what is not made in China? haha... as long as good n cheap, value for $ then okie la...

NIKE also have plants in china right...

I hope you are not just looking at list price. You can always get discounts. Anyway, for these stuff, I prefer to pay a little more for quality stuff that lasts, rather than a couple of years later, tap leak or movement get stiff or chrome start to tarnish or peel.

I'd say between Grohe, Hansgrohe and Toto, they are reliable. Searching for discussions here will reveal that some prefer G to HG and others prefer HG to G. My view? Can choose based on which design you like. Either one will serve you well. Both have some manufacturing in China. You can ask them if you prefer to stay away from the China ones.

I think Toto is good value stuff too. But if you can't get over the association with public toilets, then don't get it lor. But what better test of reliability? Should also be less expensive than G or HG.

Bravat - never heard of it, so sorry, no comment.

Nowadays what is not made in China? haha... as long as good n cheap, value for $ then okie la...

NIKE also have plants in china right...

i phone also made in China :good:

I am using HG and G and my wifey is complaining the water pressure is relatively small but i am ok with it.I can say i am satisfy with the products.The price can range from 200+ to 2000+....depends what u want and budget...

So any comments?

The reason Grohe is cheaper is because it is made in China. That's what my designer told me.

Your designer has not gotten his/her facts right.

Grohe does not have a factory in China. Grohe has a Made in Thailand (The Bau range), Assembled in Thailand (The Euro range) and a Made in Germany (everything else) range. The Thailand-made range is obviously cheaper.

Hansgrohe has a China factory, hence they have a Made in China and Made in Germany range.

Kohler as well has a China factory.