Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SClofthouse

Our Humble Loft To Sleep, Eat & Play

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi matrox, perhaps you can find more info on home theater discussion at Xtremeplace forum. My hubby whom is a freak with all these audio hi-fi equipment, is super active in that forum. Otherwise I can ask him to share his input here when our media room is in the progress :)

Hmm what about considering a small cabinet below your basin? Actually my bathroom isn't that big too.

Hi SClofthouse,

Really impressive and look forward to see your complete media room. Is it possible if you/your hubby can share how you guys do up the media and tips to setup one? I'm intend to have a media room as well but dun know how to proceed other than i know i need to get a HTS. Sorry if i ask too much here. :unsure: Really have zero knowledge in audio thingy.

TIA.

Cheers

We decided not to expose the big pipes despite the super cramp toilet size. This is the nearest paint colour to match with the tiles. We are fine with the light grey but we find that the dark grey is too dark compare to the tile. Don't you think so?

6477329473_778b127043.jpg

6477333065_7ca6d41658.jpg

Hi,

For me, I would paint the whole built up dark grey instead of the two colours to do the strip to match the wall since cant get the exact tile color. The whole built up as a single colour would not show it up too 'outstanding' from the background and personally I think its more classy.

Just my opinion. :)