Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SClofthouse

Our Humble Loft To Sleep, Eat & Play

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yr layout is unique! Did u face problems with silly ID/contractor who said TOO difficult to design? We met a few...Personally found them dumb cos our house doesn't look tat odd in reality...

I suppose yr layout is only unique in floor plan while in reality it's not so odd shape...Happy Reno n I find that most members here got wonderful taste for colours! I am the boring one...

Hey angelbutterfly, yeah those are immediately mark out from my list once they commented not easy to design blah blah. I always like to observe their expression, some were nonchalant when we gave them our ideas in mind. 8|

The uniqueness in our layout can be a good challenge to them. It makes their job not that boring too (with all the squarish / rectangular floor plans). Enjoy your reno process & your place is not boring. Your silver pipes are so cool! :good:

I am looking forward to my turquoise wall.. Heh!!

Ya lor, I crossed n dump them! Not the layout's fault, it's juz tat they r so incompetent lor...U got see my Wai Wai layout? It's from a very famous designer firm hor..

Reno is so tiring...So many things to consider...I envy yr brick wall which I gave up due to my sliding glass door... I had to choose wallpaper instead...

BKK BKK - I wan to fly there nowwwwwww....but cannot leh...I hv to wait till end of the year :furious:

I also considering the hitachi washing machine. Pls share how much n the paintings pricing at BKK? Tks ya...

Hahahhaahh i thought wai wai is a name you gave for your design.

The designer should :bangwall: & reflect himself!

Nah...this is my blog which featured my Wai Wai layout lor...

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41641&st=0

Tks alot for the pm! I might b able to save on the washing machine so my hubby can have a bigger TV!

Think it's not too bad for the brick wall.. U can always paint it a different color yrs later if u wanna change the look.. Like cherry brown, black/ grey, I even saw silver ones in shopping mall.. I will be doing the brick wall too ^^ cheers