Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SClofthouse

Our Humble Loft To Sleep, Eat & Play

is it true due to fengshui, cannot install fan in bedroom?

It's really what you wanna believe in, right? All the bedrooms in my marital home have ceiling fans and I am installing a ceiling fan in my MBR as well. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had one company quoted $300 lump sum for whole balcony. It's the cheapest but im not sure whats the quality. Royal grass seems good too.. At about $9-10/sqft and up..

My existing balcony tiles isnt fantastic i want to create a playground i've got a slide

Oh...sorry abt yr tilers too...Dun worry, sure can rectify de..

I been following yr blog closely cos I wan to see the tiffany wall! All of us will b hanging here to support u..So keep going n keep us posted..

We bought our canvas at chatuchak & i realised there are many talented artist setting up their humble store in the maze. Enjoyed looking at their art piece.

6112540981_27ae3a26f9.jpg

Hesitate a while whether to get this magnet board, the frowny face of a pug ;)

6113066160_19c15ffa09.jpg

I frequently travel to Bangkok. Yes they have many talented artist and designers setting up small shops.

Their furnitures are really cheap and nice, I remember looking around and see the prices.

Just that I am curious about one thing which I nv go find out, lets say if you were to buy their furnitures from Bangkok, what services to use to shipped back to SG and actually i wonder will it be worth it anot when factor in the costs