Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LiquidMod

An Ea Experience At Pasir Ris 456

Awesome old house loving it :) how much was the day n night curtains? :)

Thanks. Will definitely miss my old place . Curtains altogether are $900. Jimmy textiles. my wife swore by their quality and services. while I just sit back and pay...:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Neat and tidy? Thx! Took pride in my home.

It's a 129sq/m of a 5 I flat. It looks huge because we tore e study room area. That's why.

ah no wonder look so spacious sport-smiley-004.gif

Was looking for sofa set and chance upon this. However, the fabric is chosen as below. Color to suit the concept of the house. Pls take note that color taken from phone might vary abit.

2011-09-28175446.jpg

2011-09-28180239.jpg

The finalised fabric

2011-09-30173502.jpg

Edited by LiquidMod

Some of the confirmed laminates we will be having... Spent the whole morning... but exciting.... (Color didn't do justice here since white balance not balance)- taken from amateur camera lah...

2011-10-01113033.jpg

2011-10-01114308.jpg

2011-10-01120245.jpg

2011-10-01120817.jpg

We were looking at gates. Decided on the aluminium gate. Reason because of I've been using wrought iron and decided to switch. One thing it is for security (locked after closing) and next is more privacy.

We also chose on the toilet and kitchen door. White frame with white "glass"

Toilet door-should be white frame

2011-10-01120339.jpg

Aluminium door-should be in bronze color

2011-10-01120346.jpg

Our window frame

2011-10-01120409.jpg

Went here for my toilet accessories and stuffs. Summary: Look for Ms Kee. Good Boss and salesperson. Very flexible. most impt, price reasonable. Can buy all in one roof. Shocked that you can pay deposit only and transfer the rest via Bank transfer! becos i short of cash and lazy to draw money. Only got $50 in my poscket. Ended up she say just Bank transfer. Win already. If you buy bulk, discount will be given.

Shop situated at heartland... Price reasonable. I don't earn commision leh.. just to share this so that everyone here benefit.

2011-10-02083007.jpg

Hello. We are starting to reno an EA soon too. Glad to see your tblog. By the way, how long do you expect to finish the whole reno? Is 6 weeks enough?

Hello. We are starting to reno an EA soon too. Glad to see your tblog. By the way, how long do you expect to finish the whole reno? Is 6 weeks enough?

Hi. Great to hear from an EA mate! It will take us 5 to 6 weeks. Total reno. Nothin' will be left behind... Can't wait. Now still buying the small items along the way...

Hi, how's ur exp with Leef Deco? Mind to share? Thks

It is still early to really sum things up now since we are only at the planning stage. But Here goes...

Price: Reasonable. That's why we decided to choose them first. Flexible.

ID: Her name is Shadow. Immediate response if text or call. That's what I like about her. Accomodating. Flexible. her contacts are not bad. Can deal with them straight. No need to waste time searching others since their price are quite standard.

What we get: According to the amt we pay. Tiles wise I wish I can have wider choices. Maybe it's becos of my budget...

3D design: I have a very prompt work ethic at work. How I wish they respond like me. Well they responded but again how I wish it is instant like me. But they still respond to deadine. It's just me I guess who work and complete before deadline.

Workmanship: My Reno not started yet. But I've seen their work in one of the houses. The owner also showed me ard. So far e workmanship not bad. Will definitely post all the workmanship Picts to all of ya...

Overall: so far so good. No conflict of interest. It is relatively a new company who is craving to break into the market with big players. That's why I feel tat they treasure their customers through price and personal services. Not much customers means u get more attention. Too many horror stories of big companies cannot cope due to too many orders. however, it is still too early to quote this. I will be starting my Reno nov 4 (2011) , then the madness starts...

Finally... we have finalised our drawing. It's according to our simple taste... The theme is something different from our previous house. Will be getting the keys this Nov 4, Fri. Can't wait... Will be posting more picts the moment the work starts...

MBR Toilet

fmaster-bathroom.jpg

Living Room

fliving.jpg

Kitchen

fkitchen2.jpg

Main toilet

fcommon-bathroom2.jpg

Living Room Ceiling

fceiling.jpg