Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LiquidMod

An Ea Experience At Pasir Ris 456

reality sets in. First time in e house at night. Electrician tried to finish up e job. There's a slight misunderstanding or working relationship issues with painter and electrician but managed to solve. Mediator? Me and my wife. But we understood both sides issues. Both want to do a good job. Bottomline, everyone left feeling satisfied..

With all e lights in.. The house feel warm and nice... the painter also did a wonderful job patching up my pathetic ceiling... Thanks uncle! S far so good.

Cabinets also in. Found minor issues . Roller to the cabinet not that smooth. Distance between door- one set quite far apart. I'm sure these can be resolved.

Will move in on Thursday. Hopefully a wonderful birthday present for me...

Now my head spinning due to the moving of items... Using movers...

1323177391604.png

1323177441340.png

1323177498050.png

1323177541220.png

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can't view your pics liquidmod.... Is it my iPhone problem?

However, using Internet Explorer with lap top is ok.

Edited by potatoes

Called in a mover. Mr Muhammad. 3 men crew. To fit 15 footer truck. Full to the limit. $250. Where can get this kind of price.

Work ethics: Polite. Speed: Reasonable. Care: Plastic or shrinkwrap my stuffs. Verdict

1323863489618.png

• Bought dining table set from Winter International.
    1st delivery: Legs of table scratched. Returned back to them.
  • 2nd delivery: Sent in the wrong colour chair. Ivory colour mixed with black ones. How can?
  • Have to wait for another 2 weeks.
  • What kind of service is this?
  • I'm fuming mad!

:furious:

Damage done to my "old" house. Boxes of it... Can't wait to move... No mood liao when reach home with all these... sigh...

2011-10-02091239.jpg

2011-10-02091251.jpg

2011-10-02091259.jpg

hi! thats quite alot of boxes. im wondering if you engage the movers they will be providing cartons, no? coz i haven't been keeping all these cartons when i bought stuff like tv and fridge, so was wondering when i move dunno how lol.

Bought mirrors. 2 days then can remove. From mirrorandglassess. Polite people. Add on service by drilling some items onto e wall. They climbed 11 storey with 6 big mirrors. Damage cost $1950

1324006295070.png

hi! thats quite alot of boxes. im wondering if you engage the movers they will be providing cartons, no? coz i haven't been keeping all these cartons when i bought stuff like tv and fridge, so was wondering when i move dunno how lol.

If u engage movers, most likely they will give u 30 boxes but must return it back to them after u have used it.

Bought mirrors. 2 days then can remove. From mirrorandglassess. Polite people. Add on service by drilling some items onto e wall. They climbed 11 storey with 6 big mirrors. Damage cost $1950

1324006295070.png

Hi,

you've got huge mirrors.. Mind to share the mirror contractor with me, and the mirror size? I'm looking for one too! TIA!

Hi,

you've got huge mirrors.. Mind to share the mirror contractor with me, and the mirror size? I'm looking for one too! TIA!

Mirror size is custom made. Mine is of 4 feet for the height. As for the length, they usually will divide the mirror into 2 so that it is easier to carry from level 1.

U can find them through http://www.framesandglass.com/glass-products.html

My 1st daughter room. She loves pink. Therefore my wife put up a theme for her. All pink. Theme is princess. What's new for kids like her... Wondering that we got such stuffs when we were young.... At least a motivation for her sleep in her own room now. She is 5. Automatically wants to sleepon her own from that day we made her princess room... She gets to choose the materials...

1324306682082.png