Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jask

Fengshui Tips Required For New House

Continue from my earlier post, like my sister's case, she has 60% bad luck (Heaven + Man) and I can only improve 30% good luck (Earth) for her house with feng shui solutions.

So, is 30% of 100% good?? You know the answer right?

Sometimes, come to think of it, this is just her luck that she can't 'borrow' the other 30% from my help (she didn't seek my help to choose her flats!!), else she will probably have 60%, not 30% like now.

That is what Destiny & Luck is all about. Even now, she is staying with me but still didn't OPEN her mouth to ask me! Looks like she is 100% in bad luck!!

Dear Mae,

Thanks for the response.

I dwelled into this subject because I was intrigued by some of the comments made regarding FSMs' recommendations:

- "Cannot sleep in MBR..."?

- "Reflexive films for all windows..."?

- "Orange color for living room walls..."?

Etc.

And wondered if these are what Bepgof referred as "blending in".

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear Mae,

Thanks for the response.

I dwelled into this subject because I was intrigued by some of the comments made regarding FSMs' recommendations:

- "Cannot sleep in MBR..."?

- "Reflexive films for all windows..."?

- "Orange color for living room walls..."?

Etc.

And wondered if these are what Bepgof referred as "blending in".

Cheers!

The subject is very broad. How much of improvement you want, and which area? Wealth, Health, Relationship, Career, Family luck? If you choose Wealth, then you might sacrifice Health. You remembered the saying : Too much Wealth damages the Health!! 财多伤身.

What some fsm recommendations are not classical pure feng shui practice, but rather it is a form of art of placement or New Age FS (like reflective films for window and colors), and becoming 'rojak' like bro bepgof mentioned.

Ofcourse, no change no gain! no pain no gain too!!

Edited by mae29

The subject is very broad. How much of improvement you want, and which area? Wealth, Health, Relationship, Career, Family luck? If you choose Wealth, then you might sacrifice Health. You remembered the saying : Too much Wealth damages the Health!! 财多伤身.

What some fsm recommendations are not classical pure feng shui practice, but rather it is a form of art of placement or New Age FS (like reflective films for window and colors), and becoming 'rojak' like bro bepgof mentioned.

Dear Mae,

The New Age FS practices, are they based on principles derived from the Classical FS? Are they working or not?

TIA!

Cheers!

New age fs or not depends on which theory they are coming from. I'm sure you heard of black hat, 9 Ki tio bo? So you got to ask or know what is the person who practise basing on what foundation or school of teaching lo. Move around forums and you'll find so many posters who advise this and advise that but who are they? Hey good luck to you especially if you bump into a smart alec who just after learning a few courses or reading a few chimm bks think they know!! If you don't want to kena left right centre best to take it a pinch of salt and find the right master for you problem.

Last time feng shui, toilet is outisde of the house, so how? laast time stove very important, but now many couples don't cook, so? Last time got back dr leh but now ?

Now got aircon leh, now got microwave oven leh, now bed got metal spring coil leh....so all these new age also la beeter not place at home? ....want to share must also use brain maaa?

U know what is classical or not, example: 葬经,青囊经 etc are calssical. If bepgof can read and understand that, he won't be talking "rojak".

Aiyo, my name being mentioned, must response.

Correct, new age FS = "new ingredients" addition to "classical rojak". No change no gain not always holds true. Obama's change, change, change, yield any? Some time, don't change better than to change, remember "干卦“ 's 初九:"潜龙勿用"? Patience pays.

No pain no gain, I 100% support.

U know what is classical or not, example: 葬经,青囊经 etc are calssical. If bepgof can read and understand that, he won't be talking "rojak".

I've read the 2 bks and though I can read & pronounce those characters recorded in the 2 bks. However, when those characters joined together and formed sentences and paragraphs with punctuation marks here & there, really make me mad.

They were writen in 文言文 and looked more like poems than trying to state some facts.

One example: 李白 wrote: "白发三千丈,缘愁似个长。不知明镜里,何处得秋霜? How can one's hair be as long as to 3,000 x 3.3 feet long? His "imagination" run wild, right?

葬书云:富贵官品,皆由安葬所致年命延促,亦曰坟垅所招。Talking "rubbish" right?

I've read the 2 bks and though I can read & pronounce those characters recorded in the 2 bks. However, when those characters joined together and formed sentences and paragraphs with punctuation marks here & there, really make me mad.

They were writen in 文言文 and looked more like poems than trying to state some facts.

One example: 李白 wrote: "白发三千丈,缘愁似个长。不知明镜里,何处得秋霜? How can one's hair be as long as to 3,000 x 3.3 feet long? His "imagination" run wild, right?

葬书云:富贵官品,皆由安葬所致年命延促,亦曰坟垅所招。Talking "rubbish" right?

Tats wat i talk about, so chim, who can tahan? Many masters also cant explain leh.....don't get mad la, as i 5cent worth understooded, ancient chinese like to rythm, chime and keep 20% doh. Those masters who can unrevell the mystry are THE ONES.

Dear Mae,

The New Age FS practices, are they based on principles derived from the Classical FS? Are they working or not?

TIA!

Cheers!

New age feng shui do not or seldom have anything to do with classical fs. If you want to differentiate genuine masters, you can read up some classics and ask them the next time you meet them. Most new age ones will give you rubbish answers.

Aiyo, my name being mentioned, must response.

Correct, new age FS = "new ingredients" addition to "classical rojak". No change no gain not always holds true. Obama's change, change, change, yield any? Some time, don't change better than to change, remember "干卦“ 's 初九:"潜龙勿用"? Patience pays.

No pain no gain, I 100% support.

To me, obama has done his part. to be fair, you should ask the question WHO left the 'dung' for obama to sweep? Not that he doesn't want to change, republicans always delay decision for political reasons. Remember the debt ceiling?

"Don't change better than to change" is not a complete for 潜龙勿用. Although initial meaning 不能动也不宜动 但须晦养以待时

Tats wat i talk about, so chim, who can tahan? Many masters also cant explain leh.....don't get mad la, as i 5cent worth understooded, ancient chinese like to rythm, chime and keep 20% doh. Those masters who can unrevell the mystry are THE ONES.

Do you know of any?

Not many chinese classics or masters are open to sharing like you ;)

Old habits of keeping or fear of losing or into the wrong hands die hard

Not many chinese classics or masters are open to sharing like you ;)

Old habits of keeping or fear of losing or into the wrong hands die hard

Yalor, how very true....nowadays sometimes also wonder those fs courses, how many % the master contrbutes