Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jask

Fengshui Tips Required For New House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha....bepgof....you making fun of people is it? That's very naughty :sport-smiley-018:

Children got ipod and ipad, wife got iphone. I receive ibill and therefore ipaid till idie.

Sis Ivy is right!

Most websites and books are for beginners and therefore 5 yellow is being portrayed as negative stars to be avoided.

In actual fact, most rich people activate 5 yellow for wealth, under proper guidance by experienced fsm with care and right timing!

Otherwise, wrongly activating 5 yellow is disastrous!

Wow sis mae, didn't know your knowledge getting so good. I think they called it the 五鬼运财

Wow sis mae, didn't know your knowledge getting so good. I think they called it the 五鬼运财

Thank you, sis Ivy! It is my interest and I am still learning the subject.

五鬼运财 is one of the 'water theory' which is applicable only if supported by external forms (there must be real mountain and real water externally before application of this theory.) Result is very fast, within 2 weeks, if applied correctly.

I learnt from my FSM that 5 yellow is used for the wealthy tycoons. For this year, the 5 yellow star resides in the East. If house facing is East, and if there is water externally (especially at E3 sector, then we can send the 5 yellow star back to the centre of the house. ( Using Yin & yang concept. Originally, star 5 is in the centre of the house according to Luo Shu. In Period 8, the centre of the house is star 8. )

Earlier this year, the method used to send star 5 back to centre of house (for this year) was as follows:

Before the year arrives, On 30-Jan-2011, 6:00am (but safer to activate at 6:30am), placed water feature in E3 sector of the house for about 2-3 weeks. E3 sector only because this sector has the favourable star, and least negative stars. My mentor did stressed that this method is only applicable if house is facing East, and one must get the Tai-Ji of the house correctly to place water at the correct E3 sector. Otherwise, one faces the consequences of major setbacks, severe accidents and loss of wealth!!

Aiyohh sis mae, don't be so humble leh, you learn fast.....very soon i got to do this liaozzzz :bow:

Juzz sharing here hor....there are 五鬼运财,五鬼催财,五鬼臨门 (运财)pluzzz +++

One is base on 游年八宅, another base on water star and 流年五黄 与零正, another one base on 去水, yet another base on 来龙立向 etczzz

For the flystar game, must apply also 收山出煞, otherwise will be disastrouzzzzz.

Don't really understand this one , maybe you can help explain again, if use E3 base on period 8, water star at E will be 4 isn't it?

Or actually you mean E1, then water star 8 arrive+ 5 yellow?

One more thing, 3 Jan 11 and 6 to 6.30 am (morning traffic jam clash), why is it good to activate leh? thank you hor....

Aiyohh sis mae, don't be so humble leh, you learn fast.....very soon i got to do this liaozzzz :bow:

One is base on 游年八宅, another base on water star and 流年五黄 与零正, another one base on 去水, yet another base on 来龙立向 etczzz

Don't really understand this one , maybe you can help explain again, if use E3 base on period 8, water star at E will be 4 isn't it?

One more thing, 3 Jan 11 and 6 to 6.30 am (morning traffic jam clash), why is it good to activate leh? thank you hor....

What are the differences between Magicians & Fsms?

Sister

You have good understanding of the theories :thumbs up:

The date given to bring 5 yellow back to centre palace is 30-Jan-2011, before star 5 arrives in East in Feb 4, 2011. We need to place water in East sector to activate it. But considering all the 3 sectors under East before 2011 with negative shen sha 神煞, East 1 had Nien Ke in 2010, but East 3 has Moon star there (hope I remembered it right). So, it was safer to place water in East 3, to bring back 5 Yellow to central palace when it arrived in Feb 2011.

Every year, the same method is applied for bringing this evil star 5 back to its original palace. Next year, it will be for house facing SE.

Edited by mae29

I post up this information here (so my sister won't chance upon seeing her house chart!!)

Forumers who read my blog are aware that my sister recently paid $1K option to purchase a resale flat at Segar Road, but something happened after that, and she consulted me. When I conducted the fs audit, I rejected the house!!

This is floor plan of the 1st house in Segar Road:

5jn5_5e7_uc4it.png

After that, I accompanied her and brother-in-law to view many houses on 2 - 3 weekends around Bukit Panjang, but none comes close to what we want.

I was tired out, and told my sister to proceed to view the flats by themselves, and only after shortlisted the houses, she can call me to view them.

However, my sister proceeded by her own and didn't call or consult me at all!!

What happened? See for yourself --- the same kind of house with bad feng shui and bad layout!!! Ironically, it is in the same block as the above 1st house already rejected by me!!!

5jn5_602_uc4it.png

Conclusion: What kind of luck will buy what kind of house!!

Edited by mae29

Same tots..... better pay to have peace of mind.

Based on my own personal experience as a layman in fengshui, the outcome can be disastrous. Fengshui isn't a one-size-that-fits-all theory. And different masters have different fengshui practices.

As such, I would highly recommend that you spend $$ to engage a professional to assist you in this matter. Take it as an investment for your personal well-being & attaining a peace of mind.

Same tots..... better pay to have peace of mind.

怎么样的命 买怎么样的屋子!

怎么样的命 买怎么样的屋子!

Dear Mae,

I like this kind of in-your-face statement or declaration.

To continue the "lor sor" from other thread; if you don't mind a question, in your experience, how much could FS improve a person's luck given that he/she is destined to buy a kind of house?

TIA!

Dear Mae,

To continue the "lor sor" from other thread; if you don't mind a question, in your experience, how much could FS improve a person's luck given that he/she is destined to buy a kind of house?

TIA!

Pls allow me to chip in. Academical question deserves academical answer: " knowing and understanding is one thing, applying is another thing". Knowing does not mean applying. Identifying and knowing the "right things" is another issue.

If and only if FS is magic, it could "transform" from something to anything you like, so it were 100% and if synergy added, it is >100%.

I've repeated too many times, fs deals with mother natures or laws of natures. To know, understand and apply laws of natures allow ones to "blend into" with the Mother. Things around one will get "smoother"(because see through liao), but at times, ones have to make painful decisions tot blend into with the Mother.

Pls allow me to chip in. Academical question deserves academical answer: " knowing and understanding is one thing, applying is another thing". Knowing does not mean applying. Identifying and knowing the "right things" is another issue.

If and only if FS is magic, it could "transform" from something to anything you like, so it were 100% and if synergy added, it is >100%.

I've repeated too many times, fs deals with mother natures or laws of natures. To know, understand and apply laws of natures allow ones to "blend into" with the Mother. Things around one will get "smoother"(because see through liao), but at times, ones have to make painful decisions tot blend into with the Mother.

Bro

You are absolutely correct!! FS is not a magic! Any cure or remedy, if done correctly, will yield at most 30% of improvement, that is within the energy of cosmic trinity (Heaven - Man - Earth).

I used 30% for each, leaving the balance 10% for the 'unforeseen' like our karma, education, etc.

If a person is not born to be next Bill Gates (Heaven Luck, i.e. your BaZi chart), no amount of FS solutions can make him be the next one!

Usually, a person is drawn to the energy in your charts, either favourable or unfavourable. I have seen and read many charts and this is true!

Did you read my blog? The resale flat my sister had chosen is one good example!!!! I analyse her chart and realised she is going through an unfavourable luck cycle for the next 10 years!!! That's why she is moving out of her previous flat, which apparently have better FS than the current one shown above!!!!!!!!

Worst still, when I was with them viewing the flats, the current house never surfaced!!! It was only when I am not with her then she made the decision to buy on the spot!!!!!!

Edited by mae29

Dear Mae,

TIA!

Continue from my earlier post, like my sister's case, she has 60% bad luck (Heaven + Man) and I can only improve 30% good luck (Earth) for her house with feng shui solutions.

So, is 30% of 100% good?? You know the answer right?

Sometimes, come to think of it, this is just her luck that she can't 'borrow' the other 30% from my help (she didn't seek my help to choose her flats!!), else she will probably have 60%, not 30% like now.

That is what Destiny & Luck is all about. Even now, she is staying with me but still didn't OPEN her mouth to ask me! Looks like she is 100% in bad luck!!

Edited by mae29