Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jask

Fengshui Tips Required For New House

Hi All,

Anyone can share tips on fengshui for new house?

My hubby do not wanna engage FSM but for peace of mind, i would like to know where i can know the basic fengshui :-

1. Bed shouldnt face what direction etc, what shouldnt face what?

2. How do i knw the N S E W of my hse based on the floor plan, what do i need to knw in order to know?

3. How to know where is the wu huang area in my house? cannot put earth colour to activate the wu huang?

Can share more details on wu huang?

4. Heard bookshelves are not advisable to be hung above the study table? It represent a big lot of pressure from the top hung cabinets is pressing down on the kid, hence will be stressful and no good for the kid? Is this true?

Nowadays HDB so small, how to put studytable one side and one side top hung bookshelves/cabinet?

5. Lights positioning in the house?

Please feel free advise any FS tips you know or share with me website link on geomancy.

I am aware of www.geomancy.net But it seem like very complicate website and i am unable to find what i need. May be i don't very good with website.

Do guide me please.

Many thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

My hubby do not wanna engage FSM but for peace of mind, i would like to know where i can know the basic fengshui :-

2. How do i knw the N S E W of my hse based on the floor plan, what do i need to knw in order to know?

3. How to know where is the wu huang area in my house? cannot put earth colour to activate the wu huang?

4. Heard bookshelves are not advisable to be hung above the study table? It represent a big lot of pressure from the top hung cabinets is pressing down on the kid, hence will be stressful and no good for the kid? Is this true?

Nowadays HDB so small, how to put studytable one side and one side top hung bookshelves/cabinet?

Please feel free advise any FS tips you know or share with me website link on geomancy.

I am aware of www.geomancy.net But it seem like very complicate website and i am unable to find what i need. May be i don't very good with website.

Do guide me please.

Many thanks!

You can google and there are many websites of FSM offering free online tutorial & articles. You can read up Q&A sections under the website of Mastery Academy (Joey Yap), Singapore Feng Shui Centre (Vincent Koh), as well as other FSMs like Lilian Too, Raymond Lo, etc, etc.

I have written some articles on Feng shui & Bazi in my reno t-blog. You can also visit my recent post on Wu Huang, #5 Yellow Star, which is in the East sector this year.

Hope this helps.

1. No need to strictly follow this one. A direction good for you may not be good for your husband. Some bedroom do has contraits on which side to put the bed. So check your room layout first, if it left you no choice or only two options then easier to choose. A good direction may end up putting your bedhead against the toilet wall so just forget about it.

2. You need a compass for this. Take it on your palm and standing and the center of your house, to get the direction of all rooms.

3. Sorry this one I also don't know.

4. Do you have any space on floor for book shelves? Even just half height will do.

5. Do it practically at points you need it as long as the positioning do not cause any disturbance to you & your family.

If you are very concerned over fengshui issues for your flat, I wouldn't recommend that u DIY such stuff on your own unless you are professionally trained to do so.

Based on my own personal experience as a layman in fengshui, the outcome can be disastrous. Fengshui isn't a one-size-that-fits-all theory. And different masters have different fengshui practices.

As such, I would highly recommend that you spend $$ to engage a professional to assist you in this matter. Take it as an investment for your personal well-being & attaining a peace of mind.

best wishes to your new home!

Edited by edenstrauss

Base on floor plan, my house is south-east but when my FSM audit my house, he say it's south and told me floor plan/compass and luo pan can be different.

Like edenstrauss said, best to consult FSM for house direction adn the fying star chart. I have to hack and swap my kitchen stove and sink cause my FSM told me it' at the wu huang.

Base on floor plan, my house is south-east but when my FSM audit my house, he say it's south and told me floor plan/compass and luo pan can be different.

Like edenstrauss said, best to consult FSM for house direction adn the fying star chart. I have to hack and swap my kitchen stove and sink cause my FSM told me it' at the wu huang.

Hi swiper,

it seems like many chinese likes flats or houses with main door facing South. Lucky you! :thumbs up:

Hi All,

Do guide me please.

Many thanks!

1. Legs best point toward either N or S. Once you understand how the earth self revolves and the centrifugal force, you will appreciate what I write here. No aircon or fan blow directly toward centre of foot and head.

2. Today is 11/9, it is between 白露 and 秋分, September Equinox (Sep22/23) is just round the corner = day length=night length. During "Equinox" in March & Sept there is no "tilting" of the sunlight, so no compensation is needed. Look at the morning sun as your EAST.

3. Ask a TCM to explain the 五行,in stead of a fsm. Will be quite different.

4. My present work bench hung with shelves/cabinet on top.

5. Go & read the sec 1 text book on light's effect on objects. Understand what are primary colors. A white object under "warm light" will be looked in our naked eye as "yellowish". Whatever objects' true color under the "white light" will remain to be looked in their "true color". So , over my whole house I insisted only "white light" thought it looks "hard" while those "yellowish" light looks "soft" & "cosy", but no good for reading in long term.

1. Legs best point toward either N or S. Once you understand how the earth self revolves and the centrifugal force, you will appreciate what I write here. No aircon or fan blow directly toward centre of foot and head.

2. Today is 11/9, it is between 白露 and 秋分, September Equinox (Sep22/23) is just round the corner = day length=night length. During "Equinox" in March & Sept there is no "tilting" of the sunlight, so no compensation is needed. Look at the morning sun as your EAST.

3. Ask a TCM to explain the 五行,in stead of a fsm. Will be quite different.

4. My present work bench hung with shelves/cabinet on top.

5. Go & read the sec 1 text book on light's effect on objects. Understand what are primary colors. A white object under "warm light" will be looked in our naked eye as "yellowish". Whatever objects' true color under the "white light" will remain to be looked in their "true color". So , over my whole house I insisted only "white light" thought it looks "hard" while those "yellowish" light looks "soft" & "cosy", but no good for reading in long term.

Welcome back! Tot you said not happy with the renotalk admin... lost your pride something like that and quit goodbye :furious:

Welcome back! Tot you said not happy with the renotalk admin... lost your pride something like that and quit goodbye :furious:

Ya lor, still feel bo song abt the administrator, but when think of all of you, make me happpy again le.

Ya lor, still feel bo song abt the administrator, but when think of all of you, make me happpy again le.

Bro bepgof

Welcome back! This forum seems 'livelier' & very informative with you around!!

Bro bepgof

Welcome back! This forum seems 'livelier' & very informative with you around!!

Feel like crying, but...deep in heart bear the old teaching says guys can bleed cannot cry....how huh?

Women always make men cry, care to lend me your shoulder...

Feel like crying, but...deep in heart bear the old teaching says guys can bleed cannot cry....how huh?

Women always make men cry, care to lend me your shoulder...

Jia You, Bro!! Like most forumers here, I like to read the comments you contributed in several topics here.

Erhh....Not always women make men cry lah!

Anyway, you can have my EARS too!!

Jia You, Bro!! Like most forumers here, I like to read the comments you contributed in several topics here.

Erhh....Not always women make men cry lah!

Anyway, you can have my EARS too!!

I prefer HEART, once story told and marked, can never be ereased.

EARS? 1 in 1 out. Nothing stays. No more and no less.

I prefer HEART, once story told and marked, can never be ereased.

EARS? 1 in 1 out. Nothing stays. No more and no less.

This brings me to discuss on the HARM presents in a BaZi chart. HARM is usually Unexpected and it is by far the most unpleasant than those Clashes and Destruction presented in a chart. This is because HARM is usually very emotional kind and the impact usually lingers on and it takes a much longer time to heal the broken heart. Deep inside the Heart, the damage is deeply marked and difficult to erase this kind of HARM once a person is being inflicted.

Heart broken indeed!!

This brings me to discuss on the HARM presents in a BaZi chart. HARM is usually Unexpected and it is by far the most unpleasant than those Clashes and Destruction presented in a chart. This is because HARM is usually very emotional kind and the impact usually lingers on and it takes a much longer time to heal the broken heart. Deep inside the Heart, the damage is deeply marked and difficult to erase this kind of HARM once a person is being inflicted.

Heart broken indeed!!

Young hearts don't appreciate and understand broken hearts. Only broken hearts can comfort young hearts.

Once damged, can never be "healed", scars always there liao. Why law of nature is set in this way? Why the "pains" are always beautiful? Anyone?