Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alexiss

Sales Proceeds For Occupier

awjelyn, haha yes of coz i know how to open my PM just havent had much time coz i had a few classes today. will read and get back to you, thanks babe!

U scared me n made me to worry about u! Sigh....My heart goes out to u n really hope that u r coping well....

I not the best or any expert but I will sincerely try to help u.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U scared me n made me to worry about u! Sigh....My heart goes out to u n really hope that u r coping well....

I not the best or any expert but I will sincerely try to help u.

jelyn, i replied to yr PM. i'm so busy with my life now i hardly have time to be sad and everything. all those tears and sadness have passed, now its not the time to regret or complain or be sad. i only wanna know what my options are, i look forward to having a nice conversation with you in the PM, thanks in advance for yr kind advices :)

Although it seem unfair that you dont get anything even when you have contribute some to the flat.

But are you the one who is trying to walk out of the commitment ? if you are the one that tries to walk of the union and no fault of your hubby. Then I think he shld be fully compensated for the emotion investment that he has put in.

In any case, I am not the judge. If both parties mutually decides to call it quit, i guess he will probably pay you your fair share.

happyhouse88, thats a really unfair and insensitive statement. are you a guy? no doubt that im the one who wanna walk out of this marriage, perhaps you should ask yourself why. being tormented 12 years is no joke. so who should be compensated instead? a woman do not walk out of her marriage for nothing, im not a gold digger like some people.

but yes i totally agree about what you said at the last part - u r not the judge, so dont judge

happyhouse88, thats a really unfair and insensitive statement. are you a guy? no doubt that im the one who wanna walk out of this marriage, perhaps you should ask yourself why. being tormented 12 years is no joke. so who should be compensated instead? a woman do not walk out of her marriage for nothing, im not a gold digger like some people.

but yes i totally agree about what you said at the last part - u r not the judge, so dont judge

I think your best recourse is lawyer and the court if ur current hb does not agree to sign off that he is willing to give you X amount share or monetary value ..

but either way a lwayer is better to make it more legally binding ..

Happyhouse88 has objectively stated what's on his mind.

Can recall the wedding vow content made to each and in the public? What does the ring symbolise to u? The vow is the covenant(made between God,u and yr partner)it is more than a promise or agreement or committment. Seem nowaday, young couples take VOW as if drinking water. Like,drink. Dislike, discard. Sorry for my long-winded, now come to yr question.

Divorce involves lawyers, takes time, need stroung grounds for "separation". My SIL (15 yo younger than me), after 2 yr+, just got a court order to divorce, spent abt 8k.

Lucky part is never use cpf, otherwise, the cpf will 100% be returned to the contributor. Depending on each's earning capacity, judges will split "common assets" into 50/50. A flat is a common asset.

Common chinese saying: Ice get frozen to 3-feet-thick, is not done within a day. I could understand how the "sweet days" can slowly turn into "sour days". I've been married for 18 yrs. Not easy for 2 of different characters to live under one roof, if more people under same roof, would be more complicated.

I supposed u're still young (21+12=33), almost same age as my sil. I understand it is not only painful but ... struggling feeling, to make the decision. Gentle reminder: Once decided, be prepared "to face the music" one day. Life process is always irreversible. ie, a paper burnt into ash :can't make the ash to turn into the paper again. Be strong, and lift up your head as what I have told my sil.