Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Terencetcw

J&t Love Haven

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ohh I even got much cheaper price for the curtains and better design and superb services from them.

I feed the $25/m is pretty exp I choose something cheap n nice for sound proof in the living hall

Will post some pics tonight :D

Pls share with me your curtain contact!!! Pls!! Pls!! Pls!!

Thank you.

Opps :P here u go

Look for May (she is real good and patient)

Mentioned: Terence from woodlands hehe hope she give u cheap cheap :D

MGL CURTAINS

195 lavender Street

#01-02 Eminent Plaza

http://www.mgl.com.sg/

That's where i got to lah! :bangwall: and i spent $1900 for 4 sets leh.... sob sob....

but i agreed that their service is very good. as i make a WIW, the initial measurement before the WIW was up were slightly different than after. so when they came to install, they realised the measurement a bit out so went back to redo again. Just that i find the price a bit high....how come you can get it so cheap?

They price is the cheapest I search around lavender

My material 20/m leh....

And I ask for discount and she give me extra 5% :D

Then the final quote I ask again see whether she can massage the quote a bit and yes she did :) chop chop pay credit card after seeing the price so cheap...

Initially i was think Ohh dear sure >S$1k but surprisingly it was less than < S$1k and I laughing inside my heart but showing anxious expression at her with the quote she quoted :P and walla she give us magic keke

No harm trying .....

I checked out MGL too after seeing recommendation from strikingreality but I realised their timber blind are ex at $11/sqm while majority is $10/sqm

Cos I doing 2 room timber blind, 1 roller and living room day and night curtain. My quote turn out 2k+. one of the highest quote I got.

Think if doing curtain the price alot depends on the material you choose and how big is the window. New estate all got big windows so it's really not cheap.

Edited by pinkwhale

I think the price varies.

Mine was 20/m and I assumed my windows are ok compare to other estate.

I'm not sure on the newer houses but I did went to punggol n get a quick peak but it seem more a less the same as mine hmm..

I think curtains could be cheaper in MGL then coz I didnt think of using any timber blind as I was told is very popular now :D

Yup.. If doing whole house curtain I feel can definitely check out MGL as they have quite a wide variety of material to choose from thus is highly possible to find reasonable price material with suitable designs too.

But if look for timber blind then I won't recommend MGL

All the new estate now have big windows. Meaning full height in living and mbr and 3quarter height in common rooms which usually older estate is half height. Probably this also impact more for those doing timber blind or roller blind which is counting by square meter rather than just meter

I think the price varies.

Mine was 20/m and I assumed my windows are ok compare to other estate.

I'm not sure on the newer houses but I did went to punggol n get a quick peak but it seem more a less the same as mine hmm..

I think curtains could be cheaper in MGL then coz I didnt think of using any timber blind as I was told is very popular now :D

i am not sure how many metres are mine but then i only have 5 panels of full height, 10 panels of half height. that's all and alraedy cost me $1900 leh.

Wow never know timber blind charge per sqm is like buying tiles :)

Thank god this idea didn't came to me as I alwiz fancy about nice curtains :D

Hows the maintanence or this? How do u clean it? Take it out each panel and wipe and place it back to the 'string' Ohh that's scary to ruin the outlook....

I saw MGL got this pully mechanism like its remote control seems good leh :)