Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PoppyLove

Our Adventure

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dining table arrived!!! Furniture Mall selling at $3000+ for just the table. We got it only $775!!! What a bargain. So going around patiently definitely pays off :)

Edited by PoppyLove

Dining table arrived!!! Furniture Mall selling at $3000+ for just the table. We got it only $775!!! What a bargain. So going around patiently definitely pays off :)

imageiyin.jpg

Wow..very nice. May i know where u got this from? I'm looking for something similar but most places selling vey ex.

Hiya, can PM me the address of this lovely store? Many thanks!

Cheers, Stanley

hi poppylove, can pm me the lighting address in jb as well. have bought most of our lighting but short of chandelier for staircase lighting.

thx

Hi PoppyLove,

Your place is so beautifully designed. Like the spacious and relax feel. Any more pics to share?

By the way, can pm me your contractor's contact? I am looking for an experienced and reliable contractor too. Or anyone has received the info from PoppyLove before? Would really appreciate if you can pm the info to me.

Thanks a lot.

Hacked the wall which separates the balcony and study room which i had converted to a living room and raised suspended L-shape platform where we gonna watch tv and have movie nights :)

Mounted a glass panel. So i can see the balcony from where i watch the tele and vice versa. Love the spacious and open concept i'm trying to achieve :sport-smiley-004:

imagetta.jpg

:dribble: it looks amazing!

Credits to PoppyLove for the store's address. Bought a total of RM935 worth of lights at Starworld and also another RM420 from another shop further down the street. (coincidently i got the same MBR lights as PoppyLove and dining lights as Angelbutterfly)

Its really cheap. But please remember to declare goods at custom. Per person per day for goods from JB is SGD50, after that they will tax. But after some "magic", i believe you dont really need to pay alot :D

Need advice, declare and then get tax for it?