Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like your lightings!

Can you share where and how much did you get the dining pendant lamp?

For the toilet pendant lights from IKEA, are they the $5 ones? The little inverted cones (hat?) above the bulb, did you add them in or they come with it?

Thanks!

My Dining pendant lamp

6928259865_900c26bf78.jpg

Hanging bulb from Ikea for MBR toilet :sport-smiley-018:

Simple style ~ hopefully the overall outcome is good. Will try to share full look after the mirror is up later

6782139996_029f7d832d.jpg

Edited by renotm

Hi Pinkwhale,

your place looks great! I am considering using contractor too instead of ID, since my SO and I have quite a good idea of what we want. Able to share your contractor's contact and quotations? Does he communicate via email? TIA!

I see that your kitchen is 2.2m wide yet you did two rows of counter top. Do you feel if the standing space is tight? Able to share the depth of your counter tops and width of standing space? My kitchen is 2.4m and considering two rows too.

Hope to hear from you soon!

hi Pinkwhale,

nice house u have!

May I know your contractor contact details and roughly how it cost for you?

Also very interested in the laminate linking your MBR to WIW...where to get that?

Can you PM me?

Thanks!

Hi pink whale, I went to the tile shop you said earlier. Thanks for the recommendation. I bought square mosaic black tiles instead. The honeycomb in black is really amazing, but my concern is the workmanship of the tiler who works for my bad contractor.. Ahhaha, I don't think at this state, the tiler will do a good job for me. So gotta play safe loh.. All my wet works r done by my bad contractor. Other contractors I am talking to right now wish to carry on without any wet works, as it'll be too troublesome for them to arrange workers for small jobs only. Haiz.. There goes my black honeycomb tiles..

Hi pinkwhale,

Fell in love with your home instantly! Love the concept and must say it's really nice..

I'm looking ard for a reliable id/contractor..

Do you mind sharing yr contacts and how much you spent for reno alone..

Thanks a mil!

I like your lightings!

Can you share where and how much did you get the dining pendant lamp?

For the toilet pendant lights from IKEA, are they the $5 ones? The little inverted cones (hat?) above the bulb, did you add them in or they come with it?

Thanks!

Thanks for liking the 鱼头炉 light, I bought it from lightcraft at jalan sultan for around $120 I think I couldn't remember so clearly but I think I did mentioned the exact location and price in my earlier post..

Yes those light bulb cord is the $5 ones from ikea. I didn't add anything, I just buy the cord and bulb then install that's it. No $ to buy the branded lightbulb like mega and work lamp so this is my best alternative.. ^^

Hi Pinkwhale,

your place looks great! I am considering using contractor too instead of ID, since my SO and I have quite a good idea of what we want. Able to share your contractor's contact and quotations? Does he communicate via email? TIA!

I see that your kitchen is 2.2m wide yet you did two rows of counter top. Do you feel if the standing space is tight? Able to share the depth of your counter tops and width of standing space? My kitchen is 2.4m and considering two rows too.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi^^

Thanks for visiting my Tblog and liking my place. I had pm-ed u my contractor's contact. Think it will be more accurate for u to ask him for a site survey and quotation directly. He is mandarin speaking and actually writing too.. Haha.. His English quite CMI kind. Maybe u check if u r comfortable working with him first, incase u r more English speaking.

My counters are 60cm deep thus 2 counters took away 1.2m+ and I measured the walking space after the counter is completed, left 90cm. It is not very spacious but still ok if not too fat, 2 person can pass without touching each other's butt.

For ur 2.4m is surely better than mine!!

Thanks for liking the 鱼头炉 light, I bought it from lightcraft at jalan sultan for around $120 I think I couldn't remember so clearly but I think I did mentioned the exact location and price in my earlier post..

Yes those light bulb cord is the $5 ones from ikea. I didn't add anything, I just buy the cord and bulb then install that's it. No $ to buy the branded lightbulb like mega and work lamp so this is my best alternative.. ^^

Nice house!

Can i check with you on how did you use hang the bulb from Ikea for MBR toilet to give the"spider" effect?

We wanted to do the same but can't think on how to do it. =)

Hi,

Read your t-blog and really like how you did the kitchen counters. Congrats on your new place and your moving in soon (now end april)

Could you pm me your contractor's contact details and the rough figure for the kitchen if possible? Can advise where & price of the bird nest stool on the balcony? Thanks.

KITCHEN RENO COMPLETED

View from Living Room

6802172226_89831312aa.jpg

View from Service yard - 3 side counters

6948285985_b31bbd21df.jpg

The wet area

6948285181_6ec96b5a78.jpg

Showing the other side - Dry area

6948283947_134b294bfe.jpg

all come with blum drawers and hinges

6802176354_38704b2741.jpg

Hi, your place looks really nice! How much was the total damage for the reno?

Possible to pm me the contact of your contractor? Thanks!

Regards,

eliza

Hi, your place looks really nice! How much was the total damage for the reno?

Possible to pm me the contact of your contractor? Thanks!

Regards,

eliza

HI Elizal

Thanks for liking my place

I had pm-ed you...