Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

I saw that in Ikea too. But I don't like those furniture where you can assemble by yourself. The dimensions of the pieces may not fit nicely after assembled.

No choice... Cheap mah.. So just buy to use first ba. So far we only bought those small items from ikea like step stool, coffee table etc.. My hubby likes to assemble furniture haha he say gives him a sense of satisfaction haha.. So let him do it then.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi pinkwhale love your place! Can you share your contractor contact and company?

Whats the difference between ID and contractor?

Did you design through an ID before the contractor started Reno?

And your total cost too!

Hi Jeech

I had pm u for the contact

IMO the difference between ID and contractor is just the 3D drawing. There is no 3D drawing provided unless u want to pay extra to get someone to draw.

If u r someone with total no clue how u want ur house to be then probably a ID is good cos ID will come out with a total design and show u the artist impression through 3D.

But if u know what u want to do for ur place and only need some advice on the feasibility and maybe some material suggestions or some ideas needed for little area then a contractor will be good. But of cos u must find a contractor that share similar taste and views as urs.. Otherwise will be like chicken talking to duck and outcome can be horrible.

As for work co-ordination I feel contractor is a more handy man than ID. As u see most contractor r not those young young boys they have real on site experience and my contractor is at my site every single time when there is on going work to check and ensure. But for ID I see many cases if home owner is there but ID maybe only goes to site once a week.. But of cos there are good ID around.. But maybe too young ID not as good experience and they still need to learn from their subcon. So some things can do or cannot do they may not know until their subcon tells them...

As for my designs I did research through magazines and approach many ID for quotation and steal one or 2 ideas from them and put together all the ideas ourselves together with my contractor's help. So no 3D purely by own visualization. Super worried that it will not turn out good but I guess I'm quite lucky that the place turn out not bad..

Hi pinkwhale. Able to share yr contractor company ? If it is convenience, hope to know yr Reno cost too?

Hi Xingan87

I had pm u already.. Cheers !!

Hi pinkwhale, your house is looking great!

Mind sharing your contractor's contact and rough cost of renovation as well?

Thanks in advance!

Hi pinkwhale, your house is looking great!

Mind sharing your contractor's contact and rough cost of renovation as well?

Thanks in advance!

Hi taymw

Thanks for liking my home. Already pm-ed u..

Hi Pinkwhale,

I have read your T-blog and am impressed by the workmanship and design of your new home.Would like to get some info from you if you dont mind sharing.

1. Who is the contractor for your Reno

2. I have limited budget so i want to have an idea for a kitchen reno like yours probably costs how much?

You may PM me for the reply.

Thanks

Hi Pinkwhale,

I have read your T-blog and am impressed by the workmanship and design of your new home.Would like to get some info from you if you dont mind sharing.

1. Who is the contractor for your Reno

2. I have limited budget so i want to have an idea for a kitchen reno like yours probably costs how much?

You may PM me for the reply.

Thanks

Hi^^

Pm-ed u too

Hi Pinkwhale!

Your reno is so tastefully done!! Simply amazing & very nice!!

Could you share with me your contacts for your contractor? And can I also know how much and where you get your Haiku fan from?

Thanksss..

Hi Pinkwhale,

This is my first day joining renotalk and stumbled upon your t-Blog. Your reno looks amazing. I am on my way to collect my key in April and now still trying to read up all abt reno.

Would you mind sharing your contractor info and also your reno cost? I am also interested to do a WIW and wonder how much is it to built one? Can share more picture of your WIW?

you can email all these details to me if it is easier @ chowhing@gmail.com.

Thanks for sharing. :D

Hi Pinkwhale,

Ur house look really nice! Really like your kitchen!

Mind sharing your contractor's company and contact?

Also, roughly how much did you spend on ur kitchen reno?

Thanks!

Hi Pinkwhale!

Your reno is so tastefully done!! Simply amazing & very nice!!

Could you share with me your contacts for your contractor? And can I also know how much and where you get your Haiku fan from?

Thanksss..

Hi pinkturtle,

I like ur name !! We r both pink sea creature haha

I got my haiku fan from universal union think at around $650 for black (if I remb correctly) but that is before the price increase. Now I think the white one already cost around $680 and black probably $780?

Will pm u for my contractor contact

Hi Pinkwhale,

This is my first day joining renotalk and stumbled upon your t-Blog. Your reno looks amazing. I am on my way to collect my key in April and now still trying to read up all abt reno.

Would you mind sharing your contractor info and also your reno cost? I am also interested to do a WIW and wonder how much is it to built one? Can share more picture of your WIW?

you can email all these details to me if it is easier @ chowhing@gmail.com.

Thanks for sharing. :D

Hi caprichoo

Thanks for visiting my blog and liking my home. Welcome to Tblog and congratulation on getting ur keys soon. U must be so excited !!

I had pm-ed u the contacts and the cost of the WIW and just to share more it's bases on 19ft and without doors.

I'll try to take more picture the next time I go up but it's quite tough as the space is limited and the angle is not wide enough. Is there any particular part u want to see? Inside the WIW or outside? If inside any particular area like the L shape or which side so I try not to miss out. Plus now some clothings is in so maybe a little messy already haha...