Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

NeoBy, urs also front load? By right front load very minimum vibration only. Today I wasted my time waiting la after they adjusted the legs cos nothing inside the spinning is very smooth.. Maybe tomorrow I try to quick wash something again to try. So tired these 3 days everyday go up new house to try the washing machine =.= hahaha

Try to do this empty wash every 3-4 months to clean the interior of the washing machine. ;)

NeoBy, urs also front load? By right front load very minimum vibration only. Today I wasted my time waiting la after they adjusted the legs cos nothing inside the spinning is very smooth.. Maybe tomorrow I try to quick wash something again to try. So tired these 3 days everyday go up new house to try the washing machine =.= hahaha

Yeap, front load. I think it's the high pitch spinning sound. Don't like.

Hi,

Love ur house reno, especially the kitchen. Can share/ pm me ur contractor/id's contact and total cost of ur house reno. Thks!!

hi

thanks for liking my home...

PM-ed you the contacts.

Hi pinkwhale,

Has the bedframe came?

Hi Punggolfamily

sorry for the delay in update, yes the bed frame is already here.. here is my review.

the guy who sold me the bed in city square mall was the one doing the co-ordination, initially the delivery date was supposed to be on 2-April but on 29-Mar the guy called and said the shipment was delayed thus the delivery dates need to push back thus changed to 7th April 12pm...but yesterday I waited till 1pm still no sound no picture then in the end I got to called the city sq mall guy and he dare to ask me did anyone confirmed the timing with me :furious:

in the end changed to 3pm!

The delivery guy was punctual and the assembly was quite fast by 330pm it was all completed.

Here is the pic

6907125022_1c691970a0.jpg

7053217763_a57733ec69.jpg

I again made wrong choice on the color :furious::furious::furious:

The color looks so much lighter in the showroom catalog... I'm really lousy in estimation of colors.

Ugly or not? like no contrast at all hor... :curse::curse:

Try to do this empty wash every 3-4 months to clean the interior of the washing machine. ;)

ya ya i also heard so.. i saw washing powder for the washing machine drum, think i will buy for cleaning the washing machine drum regularly... You wanna share? hehe

nice home :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

Hi and888, long time no see u here. How's ur Reno? Started already? Did u contact my contractor? Wish u all the best too !!

The head rest looked kinda like brick wall, fit into your industrial theme.

Saw a wooden & metal bed frame combination at Picket & Rail @ IMM but already reserved one @ Robinson. Wifey will be giving me the cold blooded killer look if our master bedroom gonna have the industrial theme :furious:

The head rest looked kinda like brick wall, fit into your industrial theme.

Saw a wooden & metal bed frame combination at Picket & Rail @ IMM but already reserved one @ Robinson. Wifey will be giving me the cold blooded killer look if our master bedroom gonna have the industrial theme :furious:

Haha u know me so well.. But I think I choose the wrong color haha.. Ya the moment I saw this bed frame I like it immediately.. To compensate me for not able to have brick wall in living room so I have "brick" headboard haha

I know that picket and rail design u talking abt!!! I very much like that too but not the bedframe cos too "hard" for the room. But that design works very well for cabinet, coffee table, tv console etc... But u maybe also check out commune at marina sq also have similar wood and black metal design, I also very like but couldn't buy due to dimension couldn't fit...

I keep waiting for u to upload pic of ur Reno le... ^^