Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Timber blinds in Common Room with black taping - open

6891903448_116ed88b41.jpg

can share which paint colour this is?

looking for a nice pink for my girls' room. thanks in advance!

Edited by thedottyness

Hi Pinkwhale.. You have a very nice reno done there..

saw that you bought the sofa from W**n.. I bought exactly the same as yours. however, my delivery will have to wait for my flat to come in Q3. Just wanna check, how was the workmanship, the delivery?

Seems like someone just did a self advertisement on my blog for the kankyo wood... Quite a smart way hor..

Helping a friend pinkwhale.

Have to agree,overall blends nicely. Great stuffs. :D

can share which paint colour this is?

looking for a nice pink for my girls' room. thanks in advance!

I think i asked this question before n she answred in this blog. Nice color for a daughter's room.

hi pinkwhale! sorry for not being clear in my question.. i was referring to the black hanging lights above the counter.... :P

She bought it @ light + form concept.

Hi Pinkwhale,

Where did you get the timber blinds from? I have been looking for one. Can PM me the price?

I am looking for Timber blinds too. Can I have the contact too?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Pinkwhale.. You have a very nice reno done there..

saw that you bought the sofa from W**n.. I bought exactly the same as yours. however, my delivery will have to wait for my flat to come in Q3. Just wanna check, how was the workmanship, the delivery?

Hihi!!

Thanks.. They just delivered the sofa to me on sat, workmanship wise seems good, delivery also ok 3 person came and in less than 10 mins everything was done.

How big is ur sofa? Mine is 2.6m and after the sofa delivered it's seem big to me.. Maybe becos my place is so small. Now my sofa feels so bulky...

For those folks who are keen on my timber blind contacts, I would not say the service from them was great though price probably was ok but to be frank I didn't do much comparison too.

I basically only compare against 3 shops for these items

1) full height day and night curtain in living room

2) 3 quarter timber blind in common room (pink room)

3) 3 quarter roller blind in WIW

4) full height timber blind in MBR

1st shop: one curtain shop in Marina Square (forgotten the name) is recommended by my friend. Received quote at $1900 after on site measurement

2nd shop: MGL curtain. Received quote at $2100. Told me timber blind is ex and my request of black taping need to pay extra somemore !?!

3rd shop: Monli curtain. Receive quote at $1600. My hubby like the uncle so ask me to sign liao =.=''

So easy to earn my hubby's money haha...

Why I say their service is so so only because they basically outsourced their curtain and blind to different subcon and we need to call to individual subcon to co-ordinate for the measurement and installation and for the curtain we actually had to call like 5 times to confirm our installation date. =.=

And basically almost every curtain shop do timber blinds too.. Standard rate is $10 but MGL charge $11 if want to add taping and Monli is charging $9, then of cos still need to charge for the pulley system. Dunno how they calculate I only look at total amount basically.

Basically timber blind is more ex than curtain cos curtain we still can choose cheaper material.

The Monli uncle told me my MBR timber blind is around $500+ WIW roller $200+ pink room timber blind is $400+ and LR D+N curtain is only $400+