Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkwhale

Js Lovely Home By Pinkwhale

Thought the major renovation already settled, so still need to move after 1 month later??? Wondering how the rest of your furnishing fits in to your overall theme... Will be quite an awesome sight

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thought the major renovation already settled, so still need to move after 1 month later??? Wondering how the rest of your furnishing fits in to your overall theme... Will be quite an awesome sight

Ya major work all done. Now left lots of cleaning and furnishing and adding in details.

Now Qing Ming mah so not encourage to move in and I also wanted more time for cleaning and adding details :)

Hopefully can la.. Some things like coffee table I no budget to buy something nice so I just bought an ikea $29 one to tahan first haha...dining chairs still haven't buy =.= so hard to find one that meet all our requirements... Saw only 1 but super ex.. =.="""

Hopefully our own chosen furnishing won't ruin the whole look *pray*

Hi Pinkwhale

Mind share with me on your reno cost and contractor contract? Simple love your house reno, and especially the customised door!

Thanks in advance

(:

I like the black skirting in your house. Is it wood skirting? It can be painted?

Hi Topsy

Yes it's wooden skirting provided by HDB original and it's painted black.. I quite like it too... I feel the paint helps with some waterproofing too for mopping

Hi Pinkwhale

Mind share with me on your reno cost and contractor contract? Simple love your house reno, and especially the customised door!

Thanks in advance

(:

Hi Jenny

Pm-ed u already.. Cheers...

pinkwhale! love your lights in the kitchen! :) where and for how much did you get them? thanks in advance! :)

Hi Wendy

Are you referring to the kitchen ceiling light? It's from lightings.com under Philip lights and it's $180 and I paid another $10 to change the bulb to white light... Otherwise it's warm light.

Updates:

As per promised, I will update photos of my blinds...

Timber blinds in MBR with black taping - open

7038000045_a357e3d9f6.jpg

Timber blinds in MBR with black taping - close

6891905740_cbc99d2b62.jpg

Dim Out Roller Blind for WIW

7038001937_06f8ca3d5f.jpg

Timber blinds in Common Room with black taping - open

6891903448_116ed88b41.jpg

Would like to share on my clock - one of the first few items that we bought for our home before renovation got started, was quite worried that it couldnt match it, but I think now it seems quite ok... :sport-smiley-018: :sport-smiley-018:

7038006047_1ff8cb4214.jpg

6891911860_b2bd0183e3.jpg

6891912806_3a0bbaeabb.jpg

Last update for today:

Sofa is here and curtain for living room is also up...

The grey for the sofa seems so much lighter hue in the shop :dunno: kinda deceive by the lightings... find it a little too dark grey in my house.. but then again still somehow can fit in just I would love it to be of lighter shade

6891913478_47f77b548f.jpg

Forgotten to update on my Washing Machine - Samsung Washer & Dryer - WD8804

6891920464_5feac68806.jpg

Was searching the internet for some ideas on my flat which is coming in 2015.. yes I know its still FAR away but I just want a rough idea how much is reno and stuff.. and also to look at ideas.. I see your hse is so BEAUTIFULL! On and by the way can share with me your contractor too? :D

Hi Wendy

Are you referring to the kitchen ceiling light? It's from lightings.com under Philip lights and it's $180 and I paid another $10 to change the bulb to white light... Otherwise it's warm light.

hi pinkwhale! sorry for not being clear in my question.. i was referring to the black hanging lights above the counter.... :P