Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

5 Elements In A Bazi - Need A Clearer Explanations

Folks

I am just curious about something on bazi.

According to bazi, one is born of one of the 5 elements.

Can i say that for each year (not the person birthday year), there is also an element for year 2012, year 2013, etc ? For this equation, i consider it a normal calendar year.

Why for bazi, there is element change every x years (eg 8-18, 19-29, etc) - how does this compare to a normal calendar year ? Which one takes precedance ?

I hope i phase my questions correctly.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Folks

Can i say that for each year (not the person birthday year), there is also an element for year 2012, year 2013, etc ? For this equation, i consider it a normal calendar year.

Why for bazi, there is element change every x years (eg 8-18, 19-29, etc) - how does this compare to a normal calendar year ? Which one takes precedance ?

The transition from Xin Mao year (2011) to Ren Chen year (2012) will take place on 4 Feb 2012.

Always use 4 Feb of each solar calendar year as the transition to the next animal sign.

Folks

Bro, sorry to say that your "foundation" on 10 heavenly stem, 12 earthy branch, yin/yang and wu-xing not solid enough which give rise to the queries. Luckily, you have a "solid" foc teacher here, lol.

1. Each 2 heavenly stems are assiged with one of the 5 wu-xing, "worse" till, each stem has yin and yang differences. "Lagi worse", each pair of stems have "direction difference", very much like math/physic's "vector"( remember the equation: P+jQ ?). See below:

甲、丙、戊、庚、壬 =yang.乙、丁、己、辛、癸 =yin.

甲乙= wood, 丙丁= fire, 庚辛= metal,壬癸= water, 戊己= earth

甲乙 = east, 丙丁= south, 庚辛= west, 壬癸= north, 戊己= central

2. Similary, the 12 earthy branch have the same "characterists" as the stems do. See below:

子、寅、辰、午、申、戌=yang.丑、卯、巳、未、酉、亥=陰.

寅卯= wood, 巳午= fire, 申酉= metal, 亥子= water, 辰戌丑未= earth.

寅卯= east, 巳午= south, 申酉= west, 亥子= north, 辰戌丑未= central.

3. Bazi = 8 characters = 4 pairs of stem/branch combinations

So, it is a 5 elements vs 8 characters probability vs yin/yang and vs direction. One's bazi may consist of all 5 elements, or may short of 2, 3 elements with different yin/yang.

One's bazi is fixed = wu xing elements, yin/yang, direction.. are fixed. won't get changed ove the years.

4. What really change/changes are the:

4-1 "time" of a day = 60 possible(wu xing/yin yang/direction) changes. From 甲子 to 癸亥 and repeat.

4-2 "day" of a li-chun year = 60 possible(wu xing/yin yang/direction) changes. From 甲子 to 癸亥 and repeat.

4-3 "month" of 60-year cycle = 60 possible(wu xing/yin yang/direction) changes. From 甲子 to 癸亥 and repeat.

4-4 "year" of 60-year cycle = 60 possible(wu xing/yin yang/direction) changes. From 甲子 to 癸亥 and repeat.

Meaning the wu-xing/yin yang/direction keeps changing at 2-hr interval everyday until 60-years cycle is up then repeat.

5. 4/2/2012 onward will be a 壬辰 year = north/yang/Water, central/yang/Earth year. What/how do these "attributes" signify to one's bazi? Do you understand 天干相合, 天干相剋, 地支六合, 地支三合, 地支三会, 地支相冲,地支相刑, 地支相害, 地支相破,......blah blah blah.

6. The 10-yr inerval is the process of 推命= 排大运, theories based on item #5. In other words, to find the "best mix", or to avoid the "worst mix". Whether one will really fall into these "mix" is still very questionable, to me.

To put in lagi simple words (overall view):

It is the fixed vs the variables. How to put the known "fixed"(bazi) into the theorised "variables" (yr, mn, d, time) to yield the "best of the best", no more and no less. Ok?

Folks

Ahhemm...I "am number four" folk ...got see this movie...

Tio liao la...can buy 4D....each year got its element.

Bazi wan ah different...buay sai compare....normally 10 yrears each call luck pillar. Wats precedance...don so chim leh...u mean which one more like president? Of cause luck pillar la, 10 year leh....can teh si 1 year hoh

Bro, this morning, your queries reminded me of what the mankind's desires as described in

Genesis 11:4

(kjv)And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

(bbe)And they said, Come, let us make a town, and a tower whose top will go up as high as heaven; and let us make a great name for ourselves, so that we may not be wanderers over the face of the earth.

(hgb)他们说,来吧,我们要建造一座城和一座塔,塔顶通天, 为要传扬我们的名,免得我们分散在全地上。

Simply, they wanted to be as clever as GOD, and, they wanted to be called GOD. Read the bible, you'll know what had happened, and what shall be made happened.

Bro, this morning, your queries reminded me of what the mankind's desires as described in

Genesis 11:4

(kjv)And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

(bbe)And they said, Come, let us make a town, and a tower whose top will go up as high as heaven; and let us make a great name for ourselves, so that we may not be wanderers over the face of the earth.

(hgb)他们说,来吧,我们要建造一座城和一座塔,塔顶通天, 为要传扬我们的名,免得我们分散在全地上。

Simply, they wanted to be as clever as GOD, and, they wanted to be called GOD. Read the bible, you'll know what had happened, and what shall be made happened.

Bepgof, pai seh horh....got to disturb u again. Read bible must read front and back...cannot just take one verse leh

This babel thing centres around Nimrod, "the mighty hunter against the loord'....actually horh, these "mighty men" are the Giants in Gen 6:4....they are the offsprings of fallen angels and daughters of men. Mighty aso mean tyrant, oppressing etc

"And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel....."

Many people mistaken Barbie doll...i mean babel twr to be bery high horh but actually, in 1876 already discovered this tower description square base about 300ft high, got grand court 900x1156sf , 4 gates, in centre stood twr with many small shrines....actually a sanctuary for the god Bel-merodach and signs of the zodiac.

That's why the act of Gen 11:7, that's why only confusion and not anothre flood.

Ask your pastor wat it means in Gen 11:4 "may reach unto the heavens" means in Hebrew and u will understand the rest

Edited by kcwee

Ahhemm...I "am number four" folk ...got see this movie...

Tio liao la...can buy 4D....each year got its element.

Bazi wan ah different...buay sai compare....normally 10 yrears each call luck pillar. Wats precedance...don so chim leh...u mean which one more like president? Of cause luck pillar la, 10 year leh....can teh si 1 year hoh

Should a person every year chevk his yearly luck? Bazi let people read too often is it not good?

Bepgof, pai seh horh....got to disturb u again. Read bible must read front and back...cannot just take one verse leh

This babel thing centres around Nimrod, "the mighty hunter against the loord'....actually horh, these "mighty men" are the Giants in Gen 6:4....they are the offsprings of fallen angels and daughters of men. Mighty aso mean tyrant, oppressing etc

"And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel....."

Many people mistaken Barbie doll...i mean babel twr to be bery high horh but actually, in 1876 already discovered this tower description square base about 300ft high, got grand court 900x1156sf , 4 gates, in centre stood twr with many small shrines....actually a sanctuary for the god Bel-merodach and signs of the zodiac.

That's why the act of Gen 11:7, that's why only confusion and not anothre flood.

Ask your pastor wat it means in Gen 11:4 "may reach unto the heavens" means in Hebrew and u will understand the rest

I'm soooo impress with your bible knowledge, you giving sermons in Hokkien service?

Those who not familiar with old testatment bible and old ancient israel history might get "lost in the jungle" led by kcwee.

Here is the path try to bring you home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrodh

simi liao, not happy i corrected u huh? "lost in jungle" led by me means i mislead people la, tio bo? Prove me which part i wrong la.....

May i ask...."Simply, they wanted to be as clever as GOD, and, they wanted to be called GOD.", this phrase isn't oso misleading?

simi liao, not happy i corrected u huh? "lost in jungle" led by me means i mislead people la, tio bo? Prove me which part i wrong la.....

May i ask...."Simply, they wanted to be as clever as GOD, and, they wanted to be called GOD.", this phrase isn't oso misleading?

Wow lau ah hia oei, I like topo and frquently get lost in different kind of jungles, but afraid not, i can read stars over the sky which guide me out & return home safe. Initial experiences were frighting, better not mention here. I like the phrase: "practice make perfect".

How can tower reaches sky? - it was just like 李白's what "白发三千丈,缘愁似个长......" God read their intentions, so broke their then common language into many languuages and unity........

"Make great name for ourselves" = they wanted to be god themselves and put the GOD aside, get hold the ball?

Ren Chen year (2012) - as stated by one of the members above - which element it represents ?

Bro, advise you to take more fish. Read item 5.

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45036&view=findpost&p=679814

Gan= north/yang/Water = northern "yang" water

Zhi= central/yang/Earth = Central "yang" earth

Edited by bepgof

Year 2012 is dragon (20=2 yin water ) and 12=(3 yin fire) mean all kids born year 2012 mother influence as yin water, yin fire, earth for dragon...

Combine date and month and number 5 ( year dragon)

If a person born on the 1st Jan 2012

Father influence. 1(yin metal ) plus 1 stand yin metel combined 5 (earth represent earth neutral, stomach, pancreas and spleen area for health concern...

1 yin metal 1 yin metal and year dragon 5 earth calculation your destiny luck

Every year the element year change but date and month fixed forever till died Liao...

DOB : 2nd Jan 1990

2 ( yin water ) Jan( yin metal) year 19(yin metal) 90(yang wood..

Next year calculation luck

2(yin water) Jan( yin metal) year 20(yin water and 12(yin fire)

Combined year 2012 represent earth neutral 5