Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

I also got a call from Ikea CRM. I emailed them about the rust on cutlery and utensils. They offered to change but I declined because it's a hassle to go down change. The staff said there is no similar complaint so far. Otherwise they would have taken QC action. I told him I saw complaints on forums and suggested that people may not want to take the trouble to complain.

I agree. People may feel that it's cheap stuff, if rusty, then throw away. What for go to IKEA for exchange and trouble ownself? It's quite far to travel to IKEA

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

So good! I didn't know can exchange. Thanks for informing about the light issue. Luckily we did not buy that light.

yeap, can change. you can choose to change that piece only or the whole pack.

Unfortunately, it was after no reply from the customer service email that I got a contact of mine to give the email of the person in charge then they contacted me. But I suppose you can just go down to exchange. Just bring the receipt.

I agree. People may feel that it's cheap stuff, if rusty, then throw away. What for go to IKEA for exchange and trouble ownself? It's quite far to travel to IKEA

ya...i threw them away after a week.

go to the exchange corner still need to q and wait. easily will spend 1/2 - 1hr just to exchange a piece of crap that will rust again.

go to the exchange corner still need to q and wait. easily will spend 1/2 - 1hr just to exchange a piece of crap that will rust again.

so i guess don't buy from them.

so i guess don't buy from them.

even time i go ikea, and see people picking up those useless pans, i feel like going up to them and say pls don't buy.....hahaha.

Hahaha...I think I will go straight to the crm

I am staying 2 minutes from Ikea :P Although I didn't buy anything from them, hehe...

I also got a call from Ikea CRM. I emailed them about the rust on cutlery and utensils. They offered to change but I declined because it's a hassle to go down change. The staff said there is no similar complaint so far. Otherwise they would have taken QC action. I told him I saw complaints on forums and suggested that people may not want to take the trouble to complain.

Hurr! I thought of buying the utensils from Ikea also leh :jawdrop:

even time i go ikea, and see people picking up those useless pans, i feel like going up to them and say pls don't buy.....hahaha.

OMG, we bought before, $3.90, used till know still ok, but when upgrade to new house, new kitchen, my wife insisted a ceramic wok which cost $100 plus.. :P

got a item that cost like 80 sg from taobao and the 3rd agent that is suppose to be cheap and reliable in sg charge me like 60 over sg cuz they don't calculate the weight but the size of the item so basically they not trying to earn from the 10 precent charge of your item but from the courier and they are bascially courier company so even if your birdfeeder is like 1kg but come with a big box you will be charge a lot from the box , lesson learnt never buy from taobao from sg cuz u never know how much u need to paid for the shipping until the item arrive , so is bettre to buy from ebay

Dear all,

Planning to get automated feeder with timer from Taobao. Who is the cheapest yet reliable 3rd party agent? Thanks!

OMG, we bought before, $3.90, used till know still ok, but when upgrade to new house, new kitchen, my wife insisted a ceramic wok which cost $100 plus.. :P

Ceramic wok very good!! Definitely worth buying....

We bought so many things from ikea since both of us kinda like their look but having seen the many reviews abt their pots, cutlery .. we decided against buying them ! Tempting though , the colours are nice !