Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think so. like i cannot see right....i want them to do something like replace the tile, not patch it up. dont care!

Definitely need to replace. No excuse at all. The workmanship of those installing accessories so lousy? Can make cracks so easily.

Definitely need to replace. No excuse at all. The workmanship of those installing accessories so lousy? Can make cracks so easily.

Dont know worr...was told the tile is "hard". god knows what it means.

must get them to rectified.. installing of coz not easy.. that's why pay professional to do mah..

yah...and charge me additional cos i choose to buy the set with rainshower so must be good workmanship right

If the tile is hard, it won't crack. I think what the contractor means is the tile is too hard, that's why cause it so difficult to install the accessories. Nonsense.

If the tile is hard, it won't crack. I think what the contractor means is the tile is too hard, that's why cause it so difficult to install the accessories. Nonsense.

we chose the tiles with him. So the expectation is prior warning if there is anything wrong with the tile chosen. anyway, was told the colleague surf renotalk. we appreciate his speed at the beginning and advices but not the excuses, especially nearing end of renovation. While we wanted to give him more "breathing space", it is difficult for us to let go cos it always seem to be us to notify him of the defects. The handover is supposed to be this Saturday and I dont want any rectification work after that.

mayb their drill beats old liao.. so very hard to drill ba... anyway... 1 wk+ more to go nia before u move in right? .. ask them faster rectify than u can prepare to move in liao..

oh ya... mind sharing how much were u quoted for ur reno?

Edited by Akitsuki

mayb their drill beats old liao.. so very hard to drill ba... anyway... 1 wk+ more to go nia before u move in right? .. ask them faster rectify than u can prepare to move in liao..

oh ya... mind sharing how much were u quoted for ur reno?

I still need to finalize the final bill leh.

yah lor...next week move in. Furniture and stuff coming in next Mon.

wah thought mine have a number of worksman issue but seem that yours are worse :(

hahhaa...what's yours? I read too many blogs also cannot remember liao.

we chose the tiles with him. So the expectation is prior warning if there is anything wrong with the tile chosen. anyway, was told the colleague surf renotalk. we appreciate his speed at the beginning and advices but not the excuses, especially nearing end of renovation. While we wanted to give him more "breathing space", it is difficult for us to let go cos it always seem to be us to notify him of the defects. The handover is supposed to be this Saturday and I dont want any rectification work after that.

That's why we need people that face problems in Reno to say it out so other ppl will be wary of such contractors. Already give him breathing space and yet make excuses.

Never mind, just push him now. Don't let it go so easily.

That's why we need people that face problems in Reno to say it out so other ppl will be wary of such contractors. Already give him breathing space and yet make excuses.

Never mind, just push him now. Don't let it go so easily.

I not at home to push worr...that's the problem.

hahhaa...what's yours? I read too many blogs also cannot remember liao.

Scandinavian home, i going to post photos of my finish work without solid top as well as errors.. i giving my reno pressure on this... later must support me. :)

Scandinavian home, i going to post photos of my finish work without solid top as well as errors.. i giving my reno pressure on this... later must support me. :)

how to support worr??? call ur contractor? heee