Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

NeoBY, I'm seriously getting worried too! The workmanship is really bad...

pressure him lor. It's not all bad and no good. Areas I identified as not good, go pressure him on that. we need to be manager of our project manager. hahaha

pressure him lor. It's not all bad and no good. Areas I identified as not good, go pressure him on that. we need to be manager of our project manager. hahaha

Majority of my reno consist of carpentry work and seeing your cabinets last week already make me a bit worried. Now seeing the result of the rectification work, I am even more worried. :(

Is there a way to have more assurance?

Majority of my reno consist of carpentry work and seeing your cabinets last week already make me a bit worried. Now seeing the result of the rectification work, I am even more worried. :(

Is there a way to have more assurance?

hhm....talk to him? I dont have time to talk to him cos i am travelling. say u r concern cos u saw the rectification work and it doesnt look good either.

on a serious note, talk to your contractor to see if he can withhold the payment to the carpenter, if both you and the contractor find the quality of work insatisfactory. if you had not paid the contractor the 3rd payment (i think 3rd payment is for the carpentry), then withhold it until a good product is delivered.

yeah man NeoBy, shouldn't let things slide if you find things you are not satisfied with in regards to the carpentry. Witholding the last payment is your only bargaining chip, once pay liao don't think they will readily rectify any complaints after that. go kick some *beep*!

yeah man NeoBy, shouldn't let things slide if you find things you are not satisfied with in regards to the carpentry. Witholding the last payment is your only bargaining chip, once pay liao don't think they will readily rectify any complaints after that. go kick some *beep*!

heee....i have not paid 3rd and 4th payment. forgot the other time.

WAHAHAHAAH then your 'Bargaining chip' very big. LOL! :yamseng:

hahhaa....not on purpose though he did mention i can hold his payment the other time.

hhm....talk to him? I dont have time to talk to him cos i am travelling. say u r concern cos u saw the rectification work and it doesnt look good either.

I spoke to him last week after seeing your cabinets. He assured me the workmanship I saw is not normal and not up to his standard. Let's hope things will be better when he is no longer on reservist. Seems like a tough road ahead of me...

ya.. the last payment is the most important one.. especially when u are not sure of your contracter's aftersales service... i think my contractor should be not bad when it comes to rectifying the mistakes, saw the previous customer's blog and he was satified with the way my contractor do his job.. so at least the stone on my heart not so heavy.. ..

u still got alot of chips on hand... LOL

Edited by Akitsuki

I spoke to him last week after seeing your cabinets. He assured me the workmanship I saw is not normal and not up to his standard. Let's hope things will be better when he is no longer on reservist. Seems like a tough road ahead of me...

ok then. monitor k but dont worry too much? maybe yours will be better. 1 of the forumer here has good feedback on him.

The other reason is because my partner went up today and feedback to him but he dont seem to take it seriously. And obviously he has not seen the work yet.

how to support worr??? call ur contractor? heee

support in my blog lor.. i going to let my id see "the opportunity" he will get if he rectify for me

support in my blog lor.. i going to let my id see "the opportunity" he will get if he rectify for me

hahhaa...u post like this in my blog later he see