Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenkoh88

The Helping Hands Mover

Hi there.. Sorry for e late reply..

Each full load trip is $280.. It will be prorated if ur 2nd trip only used say 1/4 or 1/2 of e lorry load.. Can't really remember e exact amt charged but my husb was very impressed with their work that he gave quite a generous tip.

I'm staying in e west side n I was using big orange storage space at bukit batok.. Surveyed around n found that its one of e reasonable rate available. U may wanna get quotes from other movers which also provide storage space but for us, we chose big orange due to its convenient location to our place.

Hope e info helps :yamseng:

Morning,

O is okie, thanks for your info. i think we will be having the same load cos we storing those items at the warehouse then later move to our new place too ... i will call and check with them .. they provide boxes too ??

thanks a million : )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi can i check how much they charging u for moving twice ? We also need to move to a storage hub then later to our new place .. can also ask where u store your items ?

we looking for a storage hub too ...

Thanks alot ..

Hi there.. Sorry for e late reply..

Each full load trip is $280.. It will be prorated if ur 2nd trip only used say 1/4 or 1/2 of e lorry load.. Can't really remember e exact amt charged but my husb was very impressed with their work that he gave quite a generous tip.

I'm staying in e west side n I was using big orange storage space at bukit batok.. Surveyed around n found that its one of e reasonable rate available. U may wanna get quotes from other movers which also provide storage space but for us, we chose big orange due to its convenient location to our place.

Hope e info helps :yamseng:

Hi there, u can call Richard at 9111-4797. We used them when we were moving our stuff to a storage place last mth n will be using them again this Monday to shift the stuff to our new home. :yamseng:

Hi can i check how much they charging u for moving twice ? We also need to move to a storage hub then later to our new place .. can also ask where u store your items ?

we looking for a storage hub too ...

Thanks alot ..

how do i get Helping Hands contact number ?

Anyone has ?

Hi there, u can call Richard at 9111-4797. We used them when we were moving our stuff to a storage place last mth n will be using them again this Monday to shift the stuff to our new home. :yamseng:

i fully agree. the moving was all over in less than 2 hours. fast and efficient. even help me pack my loose items, and dismantle/reassembly of bedframe and tv mounts.

how do i get Helping Hands contact number ?

Anyone has ?

i fully agree. the moving was all over in less than 2 hours. fast and efficient. even help me pack my loose items, and dismantle/reassembly of bedframe and tv mounts.

Highly recommend this mover to anyone who needs to engage house moving services.

$280 per trip for 14 ft lorry. I can almost 100% sure they are one of the cheapest in the market.

I'm a housing agent and I recommend their service to all my clients. No complaints so far and ppl keep asking me for their contacts. Recently I moved my housed and I too engaged them. I paid $380 for two trips (a lot of barang barang).

Do a google search on Handing Hands and you will know more about their background. But I find them super efficient, quick in packaging (plastic wrapping those heavy furnitures) and responsible. There are 5 helpers for my house moving. Let's give everyone a deserved chance.