Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Oh... windowcool does blinds too? I don't know that... :P :P

Do you have photos of the blinds in toilet? I am looking to install a blind for my toilet too... just that i'm not sure wat type to install.

p1020567g.jpg

I haven't install yet so ah take pic for you later. But something like below la..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/4778633055_f477c9c4eb.jpg

I did the blackout type like this, i think they got the damp resistant type.

Bathroom and toilet blinds (01/04/11)

But this one nicer but it's really a hassle to clean and i'm lazy.

Alamak I cannot post pics.

Edited by seeker

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I haven't install yet so ah take pic for you later. But something like below la..

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/4778633055_f477c9c4eb.jpg

I did the blackout type like this, i think they got the damp resistant type.

Bathroom and toilet blinds (01/04/11)

But this one nicer but it's really a hassle to clean and i'm lazy.

Alamak I cannot post pics.

I wait for your photo. Btw, u don't have a T blog?

I wait for your photo. Btw, u don't have a T blog?

Mei you cause my renovation is not a lot. I also paiseh. But can share with you the little things I did once they are done. I drooling over yr speakers but the thought of my stupid cat knocking things over I heart pain already.

Mei you cause my renovation is not a lot. I also paiseh. But can share with you the little things I did once they are done. I drooling over yr speakers but the thought of my stupid cat knocking things over I heart pain already.

Is your cat huge?? :jawdrop:

You can put the speakers on tv console or get a more stable stands. I plan to add sands to the speaker stands soon to improve the stability.

You can put the speakers on tv console or get a more stable stands. I plan to add sands to the speaker stands soon to improve the stability.

My cat v fat I think 7 or 8kg and like to jump on top of things. This will be my last pet. Keep hamsters or fish better. :D

My cat v fat I think 7 or 8kg and like to jump on top of things. This will be my last pet. Keep hamsters or fish better. :D

Very fat cat... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Thought of that but too ex for me. Plus my system is not even 1/3 as good as yours :notti: :notti: :bow: :bow:

So normal sand will do. But not from beach or playground. I will be getting from Aldephi at $8 for 3kg. :yamseng:

You got a good 2.1 system :sport-smiley-004: Maybe you can ask your missus to expand to 5.1? :thumbs up:

You got a good 2.1 system :sport-smiley-004: Maybe you can ask your missus to expand to 5.1? :thumbs up:

No No NO... I will get into trouble.... Now she already complain my speakers very loud.... 8| 8|

No No NO... I will get into trouble.... Now she already complain my speakers very loud.... 8| 8|

I plan to do this.... since you like gadgets...

gateman-v20.jpg

or this

gateman-v20-hook.jpg

I plan to do this.... since you like gadgets...

gateman-v20.jpg

or this

gateman-v20-hook.jpg

U can read my mind..... I was also looking at these 2 n also the Samsung lock.

I like the clean look without the handle but I probably had to install these later. KIV first.

SO u plan to get locally? or buy from ebay?