Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Cost breakdown for Sink

Sink from Amazon: USD$373 with free delivery locally

Shipping + GST: S$290

Total cost: S$775 :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Which is even lesser than the price in Amazon now :yamseng:

halow kim76,

can check with you which forwarder did u use from US to SG... I am planning for some sinks...

I suppose the shipping is by volumetric weight thats why it hit up to 78 lbs.

halow kim76,

can check with you which forwarder did u use from US to SG... I am planning for some sinks...

I suppose the shipping is by volumetric weight thats why it hit up to 78 lbs.

I got a guy from xtremeplace to help me deliver from USA to Singapore. I believe the price is cheaper than hopshopgo as the sink is very heavy.

Below is his contact. Email him to more info.

Peter Seow

email: peterseow66@hotmail.com

Just got back from Bangkok. Bought 2 paintings from MBK 1st floor. Paid 1800 baht for each. I know there are lots of cheaper Buddha paintings around but at the moment and at that time, these 2 just appear in front of me. haa... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

img4327g.jpg

I got a guy from xtremeplace to help me deliver from USA to Singapore. I believe the price is cheaper than hopshopgo as the sink is very heavy.

Below is his contact. Email him to more info.

Peter Seow

email: peterseow66@hotmail.com

Thanks for the info kim76, I hope Peter can reply me in time, so I can adjust the shipping address in my amazon from comgateway in time... Intend to have some kohler sinks after visiting cendex ctr last wkend...

hi kim, i need advice..

you did the wiring that goes under the floor in your mbr right.

did they charge you super ridiculous price for that?

Thanks for the info kim76, I hope Peter can reply me in time, so I can adjust the shipping address in my amazon from comgateway in time... Intend to have some kohler sinks after visiting cendex ctr last wkend...

Kohler sink nice right.... :dribble: :dribble:

What sink you are looking at?

hi kim, i need advice..

you did the wiring that goes under the floor in your mbr right.

did they charge you super ridiculous price for that?

I don't have a breakdown price but I did not spend more than $1.8k for the wiring charges for the whole house.

Kohler sink nice right.... :dribble: :dribble:

What sink you are looking at?

hahaha, not the reve collection, but looking at the simple voz square series instead. Intend to put two pieces in common toilet. :good:

After visiting so many places, I can't be convinced by those stores who keep telling me their no-brands bathroom sinks came from europe when I can see its brand logo on the sink leaching off. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

I don't have a breakdown price but I did not spend more than $1.8k for the wiring charges for the whole house.

Hi Muzamm, the prices for electrical are break down into 2 category usually. Concealed or Non-Concealed. I think u can find the prices in the forums. How much does your contractor charged u, care to share?

hahaha, not the reve collection, but looking at the simple voz square series instead. Intend to put two pieces in common toilet. :good:

After visiting so many places, I can't be convinced by those stores who keep telling me their no-brands bathroom sinks came from europe when I can see its brand logo on the sink leaching off. :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

One thing to take note. Kohler sink's packing is not that great. Don't have a lot of protection. I was shocked when I received mine. Maybe I had been spoiled by Kruas packing... haa...

Just got back from Bangkok. Bought 2 paintings from MBK 1st floor. Paid 1800 baht for each. I know there are lots of cheaper Buddha paintings around but at the moment and at that time, these 2 just appear in front of me. haa... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

img4327g.jpg

hi kim76, nice paintings.....when i went bkk a while back, i saw some nice paintings in the art galleries in sukhumvit as well, but i was wondering how to hand carry them back. mind sharing your tricks? thanks!

hi kim76, nice paintings.....when i went bkk a while back, i saw some nice paintings in the art galleries in sukhumvit as well, but i was wondering how to hand carry them back. mind sharing your tricks? thanks!

i believed he had rolled his paintings.

i believed he had rolled his paintings.

I checked in the paintings... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: Ya.. I know I took a risk.

The paintings are not that big. Slightly smaller than A2. And since the paintings are already framed up and they are not too ex. And I'm lazy to go frame the paintings and I'm also cheapskate to pay more for framing, so I took this risk. I had the seller put both paintings facing each other. Paper wrap it. Then double bubble wrap it. Had the airport staff put a fragile sticker on it. And pray... :good: :good:

But if I bought larger paintings or more expensive one, I will probably roll it up.