Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cool! how much did she spent for the set-up? Really professional leh... Still have audition for speakers :)

Working out my budget for a new audio system in living room too.

img3480900.jpg

Just help a good friend of ours set up her living room audio system. We spend 5 hrs auditioning the speakers and DAC....

Totally worth it! If only I have this much money....... :bleah::bleah:

Cool! how much did she spent for the set-up? Really professional leh... Still have audition for speakers :)

Suggested retail damage at least $6k. If you don't audition the speakers, how do you know you will like it?

So many things to buy in Amazon, where should I start first? :)

Random, from what Kim, I & rest posted so far, very decent information to add them & checked them out of the cart.

That's alot of budget to set aside, but very nice system :)

Suggested retail damage at least $6k. If you don't audition the speakers, how do you know you will like it?

That's alot of budget to set aside, but very nice system :)

Yes indeed. It depends on what you are looking for. When you found it, never look back but rather looking forward toward many hours of enjoyment produced by the system. The constant feeding of music source into the system will make days happier & sweeter! 1 good system will do the trick, avoid the next upgrade entirely till then.

Paisheh.. saw first page..dint see the rest. Dint know u already poisoned deep deep. lol

lol bro..

1) for the price range i see u looking at the washer n dryer ...why not..

Screen+Shot+2013-05-02+at+1.47.46+AM.png

instead of 4 bosh.. why not 3 miele! poison poison!

i was looking at the Yamaha psy2200 also, Courts Yamaha now got promo at 14xx ..better hurry..but dont get poison by the newer model on display there..

Edited by mrmerry

Audtion is so fun & worthy at the end of the day!! The satisfaction coming out of her smiling face is priceless. We worked on her done deal Dynaudio Xeo 3 before moving on to look for pairing DAC. Ended up with Bel Canto 2.5 as final puzzle of the entire chain.

Took us a fair bit of time to troubleshoot but when our Missus hear it, all just nod their ultimate head with pleasant smile.

Bel Canto itself is already 2K if I recall correctly... Add in Dynaudio Xeo 3, no wonder it's about 6K! So it's a 2.1 system?

Would love to hear this combi.... :dribble:Wonder if there is any chance of that happening..

img3480900.jpg
Just help a good friend of ours set up her living room audio system. We spend 5 hrs auditioning the speakers and DAC....
Totally worth it! If only I have this much money....... :bleah::bleah:

wahhh nice setup...whois she ??