Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

I don't think u can mount on the SS. The surface is too thin!

For the type of bowl, u better make yr own decision. I don't cook as often so a single 23" is good enough for me.

Some like big single 30/32" and some like double....

kim76, how did you do your faucet? seems like its on the solid surface man. your pic with the sink/

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

kim76, how did you do your faucet? seems like its on the solid surface man. your pic with the sink/

Ops, sorry. Misread. I thought SS is stainless steel. Ya. I mount on solid surface.

then i made a trip down to isetan to see what other cookware sets is in the market and saw Fissler. love the quality of the stainless steel but the price in SG is very very expensive. retail price of the classic series is close to 4 figures for a medium size pot but they are having a 20% disc.so i quickly went back and search online and settled for a set that cost the price of a pot in SG and shipped to my doorstep. this is the set i got.

81B1XRmV0xL._SL1500_.jpg

U got from Amazon? I can't find this set there... Can provide links?

Hi

Tks for replies.

Yes, I did look at insani24 but they don't carry the Kraus, only the Grohe K7. Went to Interior Affairs to look at the Grohe K7 but it only has the spray and doesn't come with a pot filler like the Kraus does. Basically with the Kraus, we can use the faucet 2 ways.

Also looked at TB and Lightinthebox but unsure of the quality so am half hearted about buying from there. Prices are great though!

Will check out in greater detail before I purchase the USA Kraus faucet. Think there are some others who have purchased and installed but I have lost the thread.

My Kraus apron front sink arrived today. Took all over 4 days from USA! Looks great and the packinging is fantastic! Great idea Kim76!

Thanks again.

if i am not wrong, faucet from usa are ok except hansgrohe. i know cause i had problems finding the connectors too. i am using a kraus sink too. kraus will not be found in insani as its an american company but their products are made in china though their quality is not bad.

if i am not wrong, faucet from usa are ok except hansgrohe. i know cause i had problems finding the connectors too. i am using a kraus sink too. kraus will not be found in insani as its an american company but their products are made in china though their quality is not bad.

Yes, I wrote to Kraus USA asking if they had faucets with different specs and got a very short and sweet reply saying "We don't ship to Singapore'. Technically that was not my question but I guess they can't really be bothered with a more detailed answer for customers from a market they don't yet cover. Surprising IMO since one would think any business will be quite enthusiastic about building their potential market share. :bleah:

Was initially worried about the Kraus faucet being made in China but aiya, everything is made there these days. :sport-smiley-003:

Probably will take the risk and buy it in the hope it can be installed, esp since there have been a handful on Renotalk that have done it. My contractor is someone I have been working with regularly for ten years so if I nag him, he will probably get moving. The other alternative will be to hound my regular plumber. But I do need to have the faucet for a physical exam before they know what to look for.

"When there's a will, there's a way" Heh. Blind optimism.

Will update if I am successful. :)

Cheers!

Nice!! Got numbers, should be easy to read :notti:

that was to Kim. Devian mai blur!!

Added into cart as well. Passed the requirement, got numbers. :notti:

So many openings, collect dust. Imagine you need to clean the disc covers. OMG!!

8|

Hi Kim,

It's been almost 1 1/2 months since your Eames Chair arrived. May I know how do you find it so far? Mai hiam is it OK? Comfy or not har?

Cos' I intend/may want to get similar from TB link that you shared earlier.

TIA! :)

Hi Kim,

It's been almost 1 1/2 months since your Eames Chair arrived. May I know how do you find it so far? Mai hiam is it OK? Comfy or not har?

Cos' I intend/may want to get similar from TB link that you shared earlier.

TIA! :)

SO far so good! The leather smell is still there... very comfortable....

For this price... highly recommended...

How u shipping back? By Amcon? The volume is almost 1 cubic metre btw..

Many thanks Kim for the review and volume info.

Yes, most likely will also be buying the 真皮 one. Understand Amcon is still the cheapest forwarder. Cheers!

Hi all! Have been reading this T blog since page 1 till now...page 62!

I'm really amazed by all your purchases from TB and Amazon. Making me feel like going for online shopping now. :)

Anyway I want to share a good deal with you guys. I have been looking for an air purifier for sometime...just now went to the Robinson expo and saw that novita is selling their air purifier at a discounted price of $469, instead of the usual $599.. They throw in a free filter worth $129 as well. When I went to the cashier, they told me total is only $419 cause any spending above $400 gets $50 off! Super worth it lah. Now I'm a happy man.

One thing to note though, it's NAC 609, which is being replaced by 611. But basically both are the same just that 611 is more energy efficient. Can consider if you are looking for an air purifier.

Hi all! Have been reading this T blog since page 1 till now...page 62!

I'm really amazed by all your purchases from TB and Amazon. Making me feel like going for online shopping now. :)

Anyway I want to share a good deal with you guys. I have been looking for an air purifier for sometime...just now went to the Robinson expo and saw that novita is selling their air purifier at a discounted price of $469, instead of the usual $599.. They throw in a free filter worth $129 as well. When I went to the cashier, they told me total is only $419 cause any spending above $400 gets $50 off! Super worth it lah. Now I'm a happy man.

One thing to note though, it's NAC 609, which is being replaced by 611. But basically both are the same just that 611 is more energy efficient. Can consider if you are looking for an air purifier.

For Air purifier, I did some research on Novita before, in the end, realised that Honeywell is one of the few leaders in air purifier industry. Tested & proven, damaged at S$210 per set, locally selling at S$499. In fact, a few of us bought http://www.amazon.com/Honeywell-Long-Life-QuietCare-Purifier-17000/dp/B000050AQ5/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1368800363&sr=8-12&keywords=honeywell+50250

41QD1HKC2SL._SY450_.jpg