Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

With regards to waiver on shipping fee, make sure the items are entitled for free shipping in Amazon Global. If yes, just seek the customer service officer for final confirmation before you check your cart out, request for refund when items shipped.

It does not mean that you can ask for waiver on every items. If you try spoil the 'market', Amazon can ban your account. I had heard & read cases of it. There are always bad crooks trying to pull a fast one.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

With regards to waiver on shipping fee, make sure the items are entitled for free shipping in Amazon Global. If yes, just seek the customer service officer for final confirmation before you check your cart out, request for refund when items shipped.

It does not mean that you can ask for waiver on every items. If you try spoil the 'market', Amazon can ban your account. I had heard & read cases of it. There are always bad crooks trying to pull a fast one.

Agree...what i did was ask the customer service to confirm that the items i ordered is entitled to free shipping, and to inform me which ones do not. I removed the ones that charge shipping...then went ahead with checking out. Gave them the order number, and they took note of it...so it was all sorted out chop chop :)

Might wanna think twice about the more expensive bin...it looks great...but IMHO it could get quite messy. If there's any spillage...and it gets on that lever...that means your hands are going to be filthy...not very hygienic. That lever has to be super clean at all times

Yes, that's what I was thinking as well. But it's a lot more convenient to have the top open at times during food prep. With the foot lever version, it's gotta be jammed open I think.

Heh, got some time to shop more before I decide.

Great! Thks! One more item (dish drainer) for my shopping cart added... Hahaha

Ya lor... Kitchenaids mixer only USD$309 in USA... Here selling the cheapest encountered so far $669.... Sigh!

I actually got mine for sgd499 during an expo sale. It is in a blue that I thought was going to be discontinued but I still see it at Tangs.

Look out for the expo sale that Meyer marketing takes part in. I thought my set was a really good deal. :)

hey. for people who have the vornado fans, do u guys buy the transformers from sls? do u happen to know if it works for electronic items from Japan?

tia!

Thanks for the contributions from the seniors here..

I just placed my very first order from Amazon this morning! bot a yoga mat and a simplehuman trash bin.. As what others have mentioned here, I couldn't choose AmazonGlobal Saver, hence wrote in to customer svc... advice is the same.. I also asked the customer service to confirm that the items in my shopping carts are eligible for free shipping b4 proceeding... at least everything in black and white..

Got 2 paintings from ebay. Still thinking where to put these 2.

p1020668a.jpg

Hi kim76, have been reading thru ur very informative blog and is only 50% done! I was so excited when I saw the 'laughing man' paintings that u posted.. have been looking high and low for such paintings... mind to share the links pls?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi kim76, have been reading thru ur very informative blog and is only 50% done! I was so excited when I saw the 'laughing man' paintings that u posted.. have been looking high and low for such paintings... mind to share the links pls?

Thanks in advance :)

Waaa.... simplehuman visit my blog.... :jammin::jammin:

Haa... The paintings I got from this guy in ebay. Not sure if he has the same paintings. Need to call him to arrange time to go down his place to view the paintings. Below is his link to the stuff he sells.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/good_value_imports/m.html?_uhb=1&hash=item27d3aaf8b1&item=171054921905&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_216&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

hey. for people who have the vornado fans, do u guys buy the transformers from sls? do u happen to know if it works for electronic items from Japan?

tia!

I bought mine from Challenger. For Japan 100V, I'm not sure.

Haa... The paintings I got from this guy in ebay. Not sure if he has the same paintings. Need to call him to arrange time to go down his place to view the paintings. Below is his link to the stuff he sells.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/sch/good_value_imports/m.html?_uhb=1&hash=item27d3aaf8b1&item=171054921905&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_216&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Wow, kim76 u are really fast! Thanks for that! I'm just a simple human. Not the brand. Haha :)

I actually got mine for sgd499 during an expo sale. It is in a blue that I thought was going to be discontinued but I still see it at Tangs.

Look out for the expo sale that Meyer marketing takes part in. I thought my set was a really good deal. :)

Which model did you get? I can see Tangs now selling the KSM150 model for tangerine and icy blue model at 699 while the others are at 799

Which model did you get? I can see Tangs now selling the KSM150 model for tangerine and icy blue model at 699 while the others are at 799

The KSM 150 but I don't know the which blue it is.

Now buying the attachments off Amazon. Much cheaper than Meyer. As usual...

Why ah, when i chose my shipping address, i cant go to the next page? Im using iphone( safari) to do my amazon shopping... :dunno:

Need diff address? :help:

Sgd$499 is a really very good price, you r so lucky... Me still waiting until neck long long liao lol!