Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

BTW, yesterday morning I placed the order for HoneyWell 50150, and guess what, it is arriving tomorrow (estimate) O_O!

Even buying items locally can't be delivered this fast hahaha...

BTW, yesterday morning I placed the order for HoneyWell 50150, and guess what, it is arriving tomorrow (estimate) O_O!

Even buying items locally can't be delivered this fast hahaha...

That's fast, mine is July 1st and it is by DHL.

Hi,

i have 2 extra sets of Honeywell Ha170E1 True Hepa Air Purifier that i got from europe so transformer not required. brand new in box. $400 each.

had mass shipped 30 units over for friends and family and have 2 sets balance.

self collect from my place this friday as i am overseas now. first come first serve.

sms/whatsapp @ 97622011 for more details.

Edited by kirovski

Hi all,

this is only for amazon.com USA.

If you need to ship items that do not qualify for free shipping to SG eg. items over 20 pounds or want priority shipping ( fastest mode) to SG and do not want to pay the full shipping charges do whatsapp me @ 97622011. see if i can help.

Edited by kirovski

Dragonnite,

Honeywell got 2 type of prefilter. A & A+.

I got the A (Cheaper) and U got the A+.

Difference is A is using made with Activated Coal Carbon and A+ is made with Activated Carbon with Zeolite/Volcanic Rock.

Mine is normal carbon, yours is special carbon.

That's y u pay double... :bleah: :bleah: :bleah:

Problem is Dragonnite got $$$ bag. :notti:

Hi,

i have 2 extra sets of Honeywell Ha170E1 True Hepa Air Purifier that i got from europe so transformer not required. brand new in box.

had mass shipped 30 units over for friends and family and have 2 sets balance.

self collect from my place this friday as i am overseas now. first come first serve.

sms/whatsapp @ 97622011 for more details.

Will it be better if you can list the price here?

Hi all,

this is only for amazon.com USA.

If you need to ship items that do not qualify for free shipping to SG eg. items over 20 pounds or want priority shipping ( fastest mode) to SG and do not want to pay the full shipping charges do whatsapp me @ 97622011. see if i can help.

You doing forwarding service?

That's fast, mine is July 1st and it is by DHL.

wow if the haze was still ongoing in SG, i would be majorly pissed. I ordered earlier than any of u guys. Yet, my package is still in USA with UPS .... :curse: Especially if u didn't pay for priority shipping .. abcxyz. Lucky wind blowing to malaysia now lol.

Edited by lala81

The one Kim posted is original. It is just that Honeywell chose to undercut the thickness.

apparently honeywell subcon this filter and even the HEPA filter replacements out. Apparently some corners are cut compared to the original ones that the air purifiers come with. But LL :bleah:

apparently honeywell subcon this filter and even the HEPA filter replacements out. Apparently some corners are cut compared to the original ones that the air purifiers come with. But LL :bleah:

Yes, they sub con to Kao, focus on manufacturing the product.

mine also 1 jul by DHL :good::good:

hi,

I juz order the honeywell 17000 from amazon. Can check with u all which shipping method u guys are using? my delivery date is in Aug 2013, super long wait.

Thank you.

hi,

I juz order the honeywell 17000 from amazon. Can check with u all which shipping method u guys are using? my delivery date is in Aug 2013, super long wait.

Thank you.

Hi Devian, so long never hear from u.

I use normal shipping. Sometimes Amazon will upgrade.. depend on your luck....

Hi Devian, so long never hear from u.

I use normal shipping. Sometimes Amazon will upgrade.. depend on your luck....

Well.. jobs been piling up.. higher than me now.. so need to start clearing b4 it engulfs me totally.. hahaha.. :P

i also using normal shipping. hope can get it ship out in time. my purchase price was below 100 usd but after i closed the order, the price went up to 126 usd. so was like huh.. will my order be delayed also lor.. thanks for clarifying.. :P

jialat sia... items ordered on 24 Jun under free shipping from amazon expected to arrive in July 23... faint!!!... 1 mth!!!!... hopefully that is a prank played by amazon... hopefully the ETA will change...

Edited by kelstorm