Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Problem is Dragonnite got $$$ bag. :notti:

Will it be better if you can list the price here?

You doing forwarding service?

thanks for pointing out the lack of price. not doing forwarding service la although i am in the transport industry.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Seeing that there is so many online shopping guru here..

I have a question, i am looking to lower the cost of having a kitchen island by buying one online..maybe taobao..anyone here ever brought something of this size/weight?

Thanks!

Just received my 17000 from DHL. Its working well with Newstar 150W..

Just make can run continuos for long hours.

i think Singaporeans and now Malaysians are buying up all the available air purifiers!!!

Heck while I was in Brisbane, most of the masks were sold out in pharmacies along the shopping mall!

wah seh, need so much? I bought a 100W newstar transformer yesterday from challenger.

Should be enough for the smaller 17000.

Hm, which challenger did you get the transformer from? I called Challenger Funan and they told me they are only selling 100W below and 500W above only. And I need the in-between O_O!!!

SLT should have, but lazy to walk there hahaha...

Hm, which challenger did you get the transformer from? I called Challenger Funan and they told me they are only selling 100W below and 500W above only. And I need the in-between O_O!!!

i went vivo one. but they only have up to 100w. I bought 100w only.

Think have to go SLT...

Edited by lala81

Go Mustafa.

Hi All,

I have been a silent reader for this thread for quite sometimes oredy. Thanks for all the shopping tips and info sharing.

Just placed my order for Vornado 630B and Honeywell 50150N and Amazon CS have waived off the shipping cost for me and upgrade my shipping method to Expedited International. Actually this is my 3rd purchase after Amazon provide free shipping to Singapore.

Now is time to source for transformer! Can I know what is the full name of SLT?

Thanks

SLT aka Sim Lim Tower, it is a place for electronic stuffs. Got to look around for the transformer by asking the price from the vendors on your own. Buy at the best price! I don't see a reason on why can't buy at Mustafa if it is cheap enough. SLT & Mustafa are so near each other.

Walk-in wardrobe. We use one side of the room for wardrobe and the other side for my wife's dressing table.

p1020543a.jpg

p1020544ga.jpg

Pretty much like the way the wardrobe turn out..... :dribble: :dribble:

Hi kim76,

Sorry..Side track abit from the shopping. What flooring did you use for this? Laminated or tiles? Thanks! :)

SLT aka Sim Lim Tower, it is a place for electronic stuffs. Got to look around for the transformer by asking the price from the vendors on your own. Buy at the best price! I don't see a reason on why can't buy at Mustafa if it is cheap enough. SLT & Mustafa are so near each other.

Eh? I thot SLT is more for electrical stuff while SLS is more for electronic stuff? No?

Hi All,

I have been a silent reader for this thread for quite sometimes oredy. Thanks for all the shopping tips and info sharing.

Just placed my order for Vornado 630B and Honeywell 50150N and Amazon CS have waived off the shipping cost for me and upgrade my shipping method to Expedited International. Actually this is my 3rd purchase after Amazon provide free shipping to Singapore.

Now is time to source for transformer! Can I know what is the full name of SLT?

Thanks

wow, you bought the exact same thing as me! I got a vornado too..

y are some shipping so quick..i ordered mine on Monday and it hasn't reached my shipping agent although it's 2-day shipping.. :(