Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Ongcs: wat do you meant by pulling a fast one? mind sharing so that we wun repeat the steps? lol

for me, i kiasi.. i double check with the CSO if i do not see the shipping direct to singapore or the shipping rates are being included.. use the email to verify before committing the order.. the savings on shipping alone is alot leh...

LOL, me too. I always checked with them first, if they say not eligible then I cancel my order.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mine version.. chop chop kali pop.. lol

Hi,

Currently, i have 5 items on my cart. I would like to check if these items qualify under the Amazon Global for free shipping to Singapore?

This is because I still see the shipping price of USD$117.38 being reflected at the tabulation estimated order total.

Pls kindly advise. Thanks.

Go for 50150/50250 if living room. 17000 & below good for bedroom.

For 50150 vs 50250, the latter coverage is widen, hepa filter changeable, the former equipped with fixed non-changeable hepa filter.

Hi Ong, if I want to get 50150, which HEPA filter replacement should I get it? Sorry being blur for that. Thank you

Hello! I've been addicted to this thread and caught the Amazon fever!

Finally taking the plunge for the first time!

Bought the 1X PUR 18 Cup Dispenser with One Pitcher Filter DS-1800Z as I was looking around for a good water filter and decided that the undercounter or overcounter system is too much hassle for me. The review for this seems to be not too bad.

Bought a few of the replacement filters, oxo pop containers (since it is highly recommended) and ice cream scoop to make up for $125.

Free shipping to Singapore!

61FrwQ6LzIL._SX450_.jpg

Yes.

kim, is there a difference between this and the original ? the reviews seem a bit mixed, like it's thinner than the original, is an OEM one etc... :dunno:

kim, is there a difference between this and the original ? the reviews seem a bit mixed, like it's thinner than the original, is an OEM one etc... :dunno:

The one Kim posted is original. It is just that Honeywell chose to undercut the thickness.

hi,

Anybody tried this product?

Kidde KN-COSM-B Battery-Operated Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm with Talking Alarm

http://www.amazon.com/Kidde-KN-COSM-B-Battery-Operated-Combination-Monoxide/dp/B00004WA4C/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1372083279&sr=1-2&keywords=smoke+detector#productDetails

Will the haze set off the alarm? Haa... u will have lots of false alarm.. :notti:

eh...i ordered this one though, different ? price is double :bleah:

Honeywell Premium Odor-Reducing Air Purifier Replacement Pre-Filter, HRF-APP1 / Filter (A)

Dragonnite,

Honeywell got 2 type of prefilter. A & A+.

I got the A (Cheaper) and U got the A+.

Difference is A is using made with Activated Coal Carbon and A+ is made with Activated Carbon with Zeolite/Volcanic Rock.

Mine is normal carbon, yours is special carbon.

That's y u pay double... :bleah: :bleah: :bleah: